This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview

Transformers News: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview

Sunday, June 25th, 2017 9:35PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 31,575

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We have several videos for you today all featuring Movie Masterpiece MPM04 Optimus Prime. One comes from fellow Seibertronian Actar, who shows us the transformation while we have a few from hirohitokusanagi which show comparisons to other figures, look at the weapons in depth and give a general review of the figure.

This has already hit Singapore and should be found at Toysrus stores in North America before the end of Summer.







Credit(s): Actar and hirohitokusanagi

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1892339)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 25th, 2017 @ 9:42pm CDT
NEED
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1892389)
Posted by dragons on June 26th, 2017 @ 7:15am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:NEED


No where's my preorder button people who designed these figures at hasbro give them big raise hopefully they will do well maybe get see some other figures or dark of the moon prime version figure
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1892415)
Posted by galvatron00 on June 26th, 2017 @ 10:42am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:NEED
+elevendeebillion

All other Bayverse bots can leave. I'M WONDERING if Jetfire will sync up..! That would be great.

Don't ruin my dreams people!!
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1892416)
Posted by Terrsolpix on June 26th, 2017 @ 10:44am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:NEED
+elevendeebillion

All other Bayverse bots can leave. I'M WONDERING if Jetfire will sync up..! That would be great.

Don't ruin my dreams people!!

I'm sorry, but........................... He probably can by using friction. May scratch the paint but don't poke it.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1892419)
Posted by galvatron00 on June 26th, 2017 @ 10:45am CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:NEED
+elevendeebillion

All other Bayverse bots can leave. I'M WONDERING if Jetfire will sync up..! That would be great.

Don't ruin my dreams people!!
I'm sorry, but........................... He probably can by using friction. May scratch the paint but don't poke it.
Terrsolpix. Dream ruiner.

:lol:
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1892421)
Posted by galvatron00 on June 26th, 2017 @ 10:46am CDT
It'll be fine.

Probably.

Maybe.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1892473)
Posted by Quantum Surge on June 26th, 2017 @ 1:54pm CDT
I'm just hoping that I can get this guy after I get back from vacation. I also want to get Bumblebee too.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1893222)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 29th, 2017 @ 8:20pm CDT
Thanks to a facebook group called Planet Iacon we have a new picture of MPM-4 Optimus Prime on display. Here we can see the figure and it's stylish packaging. If you look closely near the box you are able to see the two swords that Optimus Prime comes with.

If you'd like to see another awesome figure from The Last Knight have a look at Dragonstorm!

Image
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1893449)
Posted by Actar on June 30th, 2017 @ 2:07pm CDT
Here's my full review of MPM Optimus Prime! (^.^) Hope you guys enjoy it! I tried to be as thorough as possible, leaving no stone unturned, taking everything into consideration while being as fair as possible.

Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1893630)
Posted by shajaki on July 1st, 2017 @ 1:49pm CDT
Awesome review Actar! Very thorough. Consider yourself followed ;)

I think these two new MPM's are like playing the lottery. They have QC issues, but they're just shy of being widespread? So you have almost a 50% chance of getting a good one. And I might be crazy, but I think it's worth the gamble.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1893678)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 1st, 2017 @ 6:30pm CDT
shajaki wrote:Awesome review Actar! Very thorough. Consider yourself followed ;)

I think these two new MPM's are like playing the lottery. They have QC issues, but they're just shy of being widespread? So you have almost a 50% chance of getting a good one. And I might be crazy, but I think it's worth the gamble.


It's a very pricey gamble. While not enough Primes are in circulation, the bee is looking more to the downside. Sounds like prime will follow suit.

I wonder why? Did they rush these too fast? They look amazing, but the build isn't holding up.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1893690)
Posted by Va'al on July 1st, 2017 @ 8:37pm CDT
After the Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-3 Bumblebee, fellow Seibertronian Actar has dropped by with another review for the same line: MPM-4 Optimus Prime! You can check out the video embedded below, and a very good video it is indeed, featuring accessories, storage, both robot and vehicle mode, and comparisons to other related figures.

Actar wrote:Here's my full review of MPM Optimus Prime! (^.^) Hope you guys enjoy it! I tried to be as thorough as possible, leaving no stone unturned, taking everything into consideration while being as fair as possible.


Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1893709)
Posted by dragons on July 1st, 2017 @ 10:06pm CDT
Thank you for review disregard bad things about this figure still glad got him preordered and bumblebee waiting both to be released to be waiting in mail maybe if this series does well they will fix problems do little better with prime version 2 if they plan on another prime from dark of the moon version.

But my main problem is with bumblebee more than with prime bumblebee have bigger backpack compared to prime maybe it's angle or he may look better in person who knows but if third party company does make some parts for these figures I can see some replacement parts being made for prime with yellow on hood of truck who knows with bumblebee, glad you showed master piece trailer with this prime was wandering about that option, articulation doesn't bother me with figures I always skipped those parts in reviews
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1893803)
Posted by Chriphord on July 2nd, 2017 @ 1:22pm CDT
Where'd you preorder him from? Cause, uh, I'd jump on that.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1894761)
Posted by shajaki on July 6th, 2017 @ 11:51am CDT
Quick Canada! Jump on this if you want it! Their MPM-3 sold out in seconds :BOOM:

Image
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1894766)
Posted by shajaki on July 6th, 2017 @ 11:59am CDT
And y'all 'Mericans, he's up on the dot.com site too ;)

Image
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1894939)
Posted by whip_it on July 7th, 2017 @ 7:45am CDT
GUYS

im so confused

why are canadiand and americans ordering from these asian online stores?

Will this not be released at Toys R Us in Canada or the States?

please let me know as since will help with my deciiosn on whether to hold off or to buy asap, i dont want prices to rise if i need to buy oneline and NA wont be getting them...
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1894974)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 7th, 2017 @ 10:02am CDT
whip_it wrote:GUYS

im so confused

why are canadiand and americans ordering from these asian online stores?

Will this not be released at Toys R Us in Canada or the States?

please let me know as since will help with my deciiosn on whether to hold off or to buy asap, i dont want prices to rise if i need to buy oneline and NA wont be getting them...

Not everyone has access to a TRU. Also, history has shown that these figures can sell out very quickly.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1895001)
Posted by shajaki on July 7th, 2017 @ 1:31pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:
whip_it wrote:why are canadiand and americans ordering from these asian online stores?
Will this not be released at Toys R Us in Canada or the States?
Not everyone has access to a TRU. Also, history has shown that these figures can sell out very quickly.
Pretty much what Densh said.

In the past, some TRU MP's have been fantastically difficult to find in store. Also the prices for the listings I mentioned are for mere dollars more than what they'd cost anyways. For me, I'm not gambling.

Also, and I'm sure I'm the only one interested in this, but I collect all MP's - box variants included. The TRU MPM's have that standard silver "TRU Exclusive" slapped on them, whereas others (I assume the online acquired ones) do not. And I'd like one of each.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1895128)
Posted by whip_it on July 8th, 2017 @ 7:57am CDT
shajaki wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
whip_it wrote:why are canadiand and americans ordering from these asian online stores?
Will this not be released at Toys R Us in Canada or the States?
Not everyone has access to a TRU. Also, history has shown that these figures can sell out very quickly.
Pretty much what Densh said.

In the past, some TRU MP's have been fantastically difficult to find in store. Also the prices for the listings I mentioned are for mere dollars more than what they'd cost anyways. For me, I'm not gambling.

Also, and I'm sure I'm the only one interested in this, but I collect all MP's - box variants included. The TRU MPM's have that standard silver "TRU Exclusive" slapped on them, whereas others (I assume the online acquired ones) do not. And I'd like one of each.


Thank you so much for the insight guys!
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1895129)
Posted by whip_it on July 8th, 2017 @ 8:09am CDT
shajaki wrote:Quick Canada! Jump on this if you want it! Their MPM-3 sold out in seconds :BOOM:

Image


MPM-03 is selling ebay for $125 shipped, is that a good price?
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1895168)
Posted by shajaki on July 8th, 2017 @ 12:46pm CDT
whip_it wrote:
shajaki wrote:Quick Canada! Jump on this if you want it! Their MPM-3 sold out in seconds :BOOM:

Image
MPM-03 is selling ebay for $125 shipped, is that a good price?
I don't see any MPM-4's on eBay for that price. Link?

I'd be awfully wary of a listing like that. A brand new, in demand item, for less than retail? :-?
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1895327)
Posted by william-james88 on July 9th, 2017 @ 10:56am CDT
shajaki wrote:
whip_it wrote:
shajaki wrote:Quick Canada! Jump on this if you want it! Their MPM-3 sold out in seconds :BOOM:

Image
MPM-03 is selling ebay for $125 shipped, is that a good price?
I don't see any MPM-4's on eBay for that price. Link?

I'd be awfully wary of a listing like that. A brand new, in demand item, for less than retail? :-?

He wrote mom 03 which is bumblebee. That price is more than both Optimus and bee's retail of 100 and 80 respectively
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1895347)
Posted by whip_it on July 9th, 2017 @ 2:26pm CDT
[/quote]He wrote mom 03 which is bumblebee. That price is more than both Optimus and bee's retail of 100 and 80 respectively[/quote]


My apologies, i meant $125CANADIAN, which is $97USD including shipping costs for bumblebee on ebay, is it a good price to jump on?
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1895494)
Posted by william-james88 on July 10th, 2017 @ 7:40am CDT
whip_it wrote:My apologies, i meant $125CANADIAN, which is $97USD including shipping costs for bumblebee on ebay, is it a good price to jump on?

Its ok but not great. its slightly lower than retail. Up to you really. You pretty much save the tax from buying it in store. If that sounds like a deal to you, then jump on it. I am waiting for him to be further discounted. Also, this thread is about optimus. If you want to talk more of Bee, go here: transformers-movie-masterpiece-mpm-3-bumblebee-thread-t108751.php

:)
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1895561)
Posted by whip_it on July 10th, 2017 @ 12:32pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
whip_it wrote:My apologies, i meant $125CANADIAN, which is $97USD including shipping costs for bumblebee on ebay, is it a good price to jump on?

Its ok but not great. its slightly lower than retail. Up to you really. You pretty much save the tax from buying it in store. If that sounds like a deal to you, then jump on it. I am waiting for him to be further discounted. Also, this thread is about optimus. If you want to talk more of Bee, go here: transformers-movie-masterpiece-mpm-3-bumblebee-thread-t108751.php

:)


thanks, the optimus prime for $180 CAD seems like a rip off to me now, lol
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1897086)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 16th, 2017 @ 8:57pm CDT
I have this guy up for pre-order on TFsource. Cannot wait to get him. the swords are really exciting me!
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1897765)
Posted by Va'al on July 19th, 2017 @ 10:49pm CDT
It begins. Directly from the floor at San Diego Comic Con 2017, site owner Seibertron is providing us images of the display area at the Hasbro booth - featuring so far some older reveals from existing toylines. In this post, we cover Transformers Movie Masterpiece MPM-4 Optimus Prime!

These are only the initial images, of course, expect the full Seibertron.com treatment as the event continues across the weekend, with more toy images, the Hasbro Breakfast Press event Thursday morning, panel coverage on Friday and Saturday, and follow-ups with official images and more!

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900423)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on July 28th, 2017 @ 5:32pm CDT
Courtesy of YouTuber emgo316, there is now a video of a (tedious) way of transforming MPM-4 Optimus Prime into his truck mode ,without modding, so that the bonnet is flush. Most of the time. :D
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900429)
Posted by Overcracker on July 28th, 2017 @ 6:26pm CDT
Perhaps posting the actual video would have been helpful?



Seems its just a very very specific way of getting things tabbed in. From the doors to the hood panels.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900436)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 28th, 2017 @ 6:48pm CDT
Got mine today.

Image


Haven't done much with him, other than open the box, and won't be able to play till tomorrow.


First impression?


Damn, he is pretty.


Image

On a happy note, while he still has several plastic tiebands holding him in, he also has cardboard 'strings' to make storing him back in the box much more safe and secure. Something very much lacking with 'bee.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900772)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 30th, 2017 @ 9:43am CDT
It works, until you try and tab the cab to the legs, then it promptly pops out of alignment again. I'm on the verge of throwing this figure against the wall.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900775)
Posted by RAR on July 30th, 2017 @ 10:09am CDT
The lower Smokestacks seem to me miss-designed.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900801)
Posted by MadProject on July 30th, 2017 @ 12:12pm CDT
Looks like Takara version of MPM Optimus will have some more paint apps, especially in the feet!

Source:
http://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810891857

OP MP.jpg
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900855)
Posted by Kurona on July 30th, 2017 @ 5:06pm CDT
Courtesy of TakaraTomy Mall's listing of the upcoming figure, we've got some brand new stock photography for you of MPM-4 -- otherwise known as Masterpiece Movie Optimus Prime! Accurately sculpted to represent his appearances in the first three Live-Action movies compared to his redesign from Age of Extinction onwards, Prime is set to release mid-September for around $150. Check out the images below and tell us if you're excited for this Masterpiece in the forums!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900861)
Posted by MadProject on July 30th, 2017 @ 5:42pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Courtesy of TakaraTomy Mall's listing of the upcoming figure, we've got some brand new stock photography for you of MPM-4 -- otherwise known as Masterpiece Movie Optimus Prime! Accurately sculpted to represent his appearances in the first three Live-Action movies compared to his redesign from Age of Extinction onwards, Prime is set to release mid-September for around $150. Check out the images below and tell us if you're excited for this Masterpiece in the forums!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image



XD posted it in the last comment
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900866)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 30th, 2017 @ 6:29pm CDT
I call bs on these pics. That thing is tabbed together fat too well. [-(
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900869)
Posted by dragons on July 30th, 2017 @ 6:44pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:I call bs on these pics. That thing is tabbed together fat too well. [-(


If you saw review on this figure by emgo316 he tabled his in perfectly with modification to figure itself he found little trick to make it work
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900870)
Posted by dragons on July 30th, 2017 @ 6:45pm CDT
had trouble commenting double post
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900872)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 30th, 2017 @ 7:47pm CDT
For the price of these figures, having to modify in any way is 10,000% unacceptable.


He is a gorgeous figure, but the tabs on him are not strong enough to hold against the tolerances of the figure.

Also, I've watched many, many reviews on him in the last 2 days. Still can't get it to hold 100%. Something always pops loose. It is insanely frustrating.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900916)
Posted by Insurgent on July 31st, 2017 @ 1:15am CDT
Emgo found a way to tab it all in flush without modding. You have to do it in a very specific order, very carefully and not in the orser of instructions. Id post the video but I'm on my phone and can't post links easy. But it is possible without mods.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900935)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on July 31st, 2017 @ 5:31am CDT
Overcracker wrote:Perhaps posting the actual video would have been helpful?



Seems its just a very very specific way of getting things tabbed in. From the doors to the hood panels.

Sorry. I would have posted the video along with it but I'm new to seibertron and am still figuring things out.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900936)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 31st, 2017 @ 5:35am CDT
Insurgent wrote:Emgo found a way to tab it all in flush without modding. You have to do it in a very specific order, very carefully and not in the orser of instructions. Id post the video but I'm on my phone and can't post links easy. But it is possible without mods.

Yes, I know. That video is posted in another thread. I watched it, followed it, got the hood flush, but as soon as you try to connect it with the rest of truck, it pops out again.

Or the side panels do.

Or the legs do.

And when you go to make it all flush, BOOM! Hood pops out. This figure makes MP-36 and ROTF Leader Prime look like two of the easiest figures ever made. He'll, the doors on Binaltech Grimlock are less frustrating.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1900938)
Posted by Insurgent on July 31st, 2017 @ 6:34am CDT
Ah ok. I don't have the figure, so didn't know it still has issues. Man, that's rubbish. A premium figure like this shouldn't have problems like this.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1901044)
Posted by transformers_va on July 31st, 2017 @ 1:59pm CDT
I don't usually have negative things to say about Transformers, but MPM-4 is AWFUL!! If you haven't purchased it already, my suggestion would be to save your money. Even following emgo's instructions, the slightest movement and several tabs pop out. Also, if you happen to get the windshield/hood aligned correctly, there doesn't seem to be a way of connecting the upper and lower parts of the exhaust pipes as they are horribly misaligned.

Problems so far:

Truck mode:
  • Windshield/hood alignment
  • Exhaust pipe alignment
  • Stress marks in red plastic (behind front wheel fenders on engine cover) after only 3 transformations
  • The top of the legs don't tab properly into black rear bumper
Robot mode:
  • Red chest/abdomen piece (passenger side) doesn't tab properly


Masterpiece name, masterpiece price... NOT masterpiece quality! :-x
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1901068)
Posted by Prowl4 on July 31st, 2017 @ 3:32pm CDT
Is this not the same version that just came out? I thought the mpm optimus released in July was it. Takara and hasbros name are on my box so I assumed that that was it?
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1901903)
Posted by william-james88 on August 4th, 2017 @ 9:21am CDT
Has anyone found it in a US Toysrus store yet? If so that would be some cool news to front page.
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1902036)
Posted by WreckerJack on August 4th, 2017 @ 3:06pm CDT
A Seibertronian reader has shared with us that they were able to purchase MPM-4 Optimus Prime. They have included a photo and a receipt. This tells us that this figure was purchased at the ToysRus in Columbia, MN.

If you notice any new figures or merch in your area, let us know!

Image

Image
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1902040)
Posted by Quantum Surge on August 4th, 2017 @ 3:14pm CDT
Here's to hoping he won't be hard to find!
Re: Videos of Movie Masterpiece MPM Optimus Prime with Transformation, Scale Comparison and Overview (1902062)
Posted by Everharm on August 4th, 2017 @ 4:54pm CDT
2 In Janesville WI Toys R Us

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction Leader complete AOE 2014 221114A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Power Attackers POWER PUNCH BUMBLEBEE Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Movie"
Power Attackers PO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OFFROAD SKIDS Transformers Revenge the Fallen NEST Global Alliance Legends ROTF"
OFFROAD SKIDS Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HD-DVD Movie 2007 Two-Disc Special Edition Set starring LaBeouf+Fox"
Transformers HD-DV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Legion Class Movie AOE 2014 New 220427A"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 220420A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
NEW!
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #344 - Journey to the Pegs
Twincast / Podcast #344:
"Journey to the Pegs"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 24th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON