Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed

Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed

Wednesday, October 26th, 2011 8:05am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 52,893

Additional images of TFC Toys upcoming Dino-Combiner have popped up on Action Figure Checklist. In this set of images we finally get to see all of the figures in their robot modes. Good enough to become your Classics universe Dinobots? Check out the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Action Figure Checklist, Daimchoc

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305323)
Posted by --B-- on October 26th, 2011 @ 8:19am CDT
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305326)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 26th, 2011 @ 8:37am CDT
So the tails have to be removed and set aside? That's disappointing, and makes these figures less attractive.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305328)
Posted by Cybershark on October 26th, 2011 @ 8:39am CDT

They are Waaaaay to small......They need to be upsized to at least the size the Hercules toys are at. I mean wtf?? Making merge groups so small is just dumb. It looks cool, but if there scout sized with a deluxe Grimlock, whats the point??? It wont sell very well.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305330)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 26th, 2011 @ 8:40am CDT

gtfo of here. >:oP
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305332)
Posted by Gorechyld on October 26th, 2011 @ 8:44am CDT
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305335)
Posted by Cybershark on October 26th, 2011 @ 8:47am CDT
Gorechyld wrote:SOLD! Unless whatever third party company charges unreasonable rape prices for this magnificent piece of work. Crossing fingers that it doesn't top....80...maybe 150 AT MOST! :PRAY:

hahaha, Not to be funny but its 5 bots, this thing will sell for closer to $200-400 from ANY 3rd party company.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305338)
Posted by Va'al on October 26th, 2011 @ 8:57am CDT
--B-- wrote:Meh. I don't need my Dinobots to combine. I would rather see better robot and dino mold without having to sacrifice for the combiner functions.

Here's hoping for FOC figures.

(Hey, one can dream, right?)

EDIT: wrong acronym..
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305343)
Posted by phase on October 26th, 2011 @ 9:21am CDT
Swoop and Slag look good, Grimlock is mediocre, and as for Snarl and Sludge, scrap no! Neither of them are toy/cartoon-accurate enough for me. I get that they need to diverge a little so they don't have Hasbro on their afts, but I don'y like em'.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305347)
Posted by crossblades on October 26th, 2011 @ 9:28am CDT
Looks good to me, just have to wait for a price though.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305350)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 26th, 2011 @ 9:33am CDT
Not bad, but really awe-inspiring. Sacrifices to combine or not, unless Hasbro goes all out with FOC, this is probably going to be the closest to a decent dinobot team we're going to see in a while.

I don't mind the removable tales as a design choice all that much. It's clear they already mount on the combiner, so I'm hoping they either mount somewhere on the individual bots or can be wielded as shields. Another point of concern is the combiner feet apparently only having a peg to secure them.

My only real gripe is they stuck to the 5 bot style. Giving "the leader" body duty makes him suffer the most in scale and design. After the excellence (and hugeness) of Hercules, I would have preferred a 6th extra thing able to store the feet and become the waist so this guy could really measure up to Herc.

Speaking of which, this IS TFC, so why aren't there comparisons to Hercules?
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305351)
Posted by SJ21 on October 26th, 2011 @ 9:35am CDT
I don't think I am going to be buying these guys. I don't think they look all that great so far and they are going to be silly-expensive.

Although, I think if they hook up a nice paint scheme my opinion might change.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305356)
Posted by Mykltron on October 26th, 2011 @ 10:14am CDT
I can't even tell which is Sludge or Slag from the robot mode. I'd buy them at Hasbro prices but not third party prices.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305358)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 26th, 2011 @ 10:20am CDT
IDK, like the TFClub Devy, I'm just not feeling this. Maybe it's because having them as a combiner instead of individual bots forces their bot modes to be generic. I think the concept is nice, but I think I'd rather go for solo Dino's. Still, there is a market for this, but its just not for me.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305359)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 26th, 2011 @ 10:20am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:Combined mode is looking pretty crappy and you have to remove the tails for robot mode.

gtfo of here. >:oP

These pictures do make him seem rather disappointing.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305365)
Posted by Mechastrike on October 26th, 2011 @ 10:45am CDT
me like. me think hasbro not creative in making Dinobots.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305381)
Posted by Mkall on October 26th, 2011 @ 11:40am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:

gtfo of here. >:oP

These pictures do make him seem rather disappointing.

Same here. I'm just not feeling the love.
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305389)
Posted by alternator77 on October 26th, 2011 @ 12:15pm CDT
with all the effort into making dino combiners youd think someone would make an upgrade for classics devy as there are literally thousands of them out there whether theyre energon or the classics release.
now im starting to get combiner fatigue :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305390)
Posted by philtron3030 on October 26th, 2011 @ 12:16pm CDT
allllllllll most there. i understand its still in development, but frenzyrumble set the bar pretty high for me. ill have to pass
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305420)
Posted by donnie_707 on October 26th, 2011 @ 1:45pm CDT
are they planning on just keeping grimlocks head as the combiner head? kinda throws off the proportions. combined mode looks pretty good albeit kinda small(compared to herc). individual forms dont look good enough to buy it just to keep them in individual form. its still a prototype so heres hopin they can make some adjustments :-?
Re: Additional Images of TFC Toys Dino-Combiner: Robot Modes Revealed (1305424)
Posted by TheTigerKing84 on October 26th, 2011 @ 1:51pm CDT
I like that they combine.Feel that the combiner head is a bit small. Some complain but i like some changes here and there.Besides as others said you could just not combine them. I would like to see modern/classic take on the Stunticons and Menosor. Maybe Motormasters's trailer into a weapon station and then transform into the main body.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Rewind & Sunder legends class 2 pack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Backpack Bunch 5-Pack Figures, Styles May Vary" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege GREENLIGHT & DAZZLESTRIKE MISB 2019 WFC-S15" on EBAY
Buy "????Playskool HASBRO Heroes TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Beam Box Game System Full Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Beast Fire Predaking Target 2013" on EBAY
Buy "2016 SDCC Hasbro Transformers Evolution SOUNDWAVE Tablet Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters TRAILCUTTER Cyberverse Commander Missing Weapon" on EBAY