Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics

Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics

Sunday, December 9th, 2007 6:33am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 39,043

Just wanted to share an auction that has the Allspark Power Deep Desert Brawl Minty in his package.

Deep Desert Brawl Auction

And for a BIN priced at just above double retail...it's still not very affordable yet.

Personally, I hope they took care of the design flaw with the spring-back tracks, and the automorph head, so that he might be able to stay in vehicle mode this time. I do think he looks nice though.

I apologize if we've seen in package images before.

Credit(s): TFW2005

Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498429)
Posted by doomboy536 on December 9th, 2007 @ 6:40am CST
Doesn't look too bad, would like to see a Brawl in urban camo :D
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498432)
Posted by Lord T on December 9th, 2007 @ 6:42am CST
Would be good without the blue, which works on some of the All-spark figs but does not gel with the colours on this one.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498478)
Posted by Scaleface on December 9th, 2007 @ 7:49am CST
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498481)
Posted by Bonecrusher27 on December 9th, 2007 @ 7:53am CST
Scaleface wrote:$130 for a figure that is a few months I'd bet is a shelf warmer on clearance at Target.

Haha yeah, what a crook :D I really hope no one buys from bums like these, but there will always be people who don't know better who will. :(
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498483)
Posted by Bonecrusher27 on December 9th, 2007 @ 7:54am CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:
I apologize if we've seen in package images before.

Haha, ya think? I'd be very much surprised if they did. I seem to be getting the message that Hasbro wishes to milk all toys by doing as many repaints as possible, and won't be doing any additional 'work' other than that.

I must say he looks great in package though. Probably will have to buy this one. ONE.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498485)
Posted by DevastaTTor on December 9th, 2007 @ 7:58am CST
I'd rather had a black/grey digitized camo version.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498503)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 9th, 2007 @ 8:18am CST
whats wrong with the automorphs?
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498613)
Posted by thedistinctroom on December 9th, 2007 @ 9:55am CST
I want one. I really really like the Leader Class Brawl mold.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498647)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on December 9th, 2007 @ 10:14am CST
I like the box, but unlee it's on super clearance, I don't like this figure enough to buy him twice.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498754)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on December 9th, 2007 @ 11:22am CST
Design flaw with the tracks? Haven't noticed a flaw in mine. They don't stay in place if you transform him incorrectly, but I don't think that's a flaw in the figure per se...
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498835)
Posted by Quaternion on December 9th, 2007 @ 12:22pm CST
I haven't found any design flaws in mine either. In tank mode, it stays looking like a tank. and in robot mode it looks like brawl. Likely, others have some QC issues.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498838)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 9th, 2007 @ 12:23pm CST
cool but I'm sticken with the green one
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498858)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 9th, 2007 @ 12:44pm CST
From a distance, that red spot on his waist looks like an Autobot symbol.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (498939)
Posted by 1337W422102 on December 9th, 2007 @ 2:01pm CST
I'm not digging the red and the blue.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (499053)
Posted by Decatron on December 9th, 2007 @ 3:36pm CST
Looks decent, but I've sworn off getting anymore movie line.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (499057)
Posted by i_amtrunks on December 9th, 2007 @ 3:40pm CST
I'm loving these awful movie repaints, as is my wallet.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (499065)
Posted by Tigertrack on December 9th, 2007 @ 3:44pm CST
Yes, the early versions would not keep the head in place, and the springs on the tank tread folding pieces kept folding back.

It had nothing to do with how I transformed him, it had to do with the tracks not having a pin to stick anywhere that would hold them versus the spring's automorph strength.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (499072)
Posted by Dran0n on December 9th, 2007 @ 3:53pm CST
The blue ruined the figure in my opinion. It looks nice though. I also think it will be a shelf warmer at target. My Target has tons on Brawl and Megs.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (499688)
Posted by Zeds on December 9th, 2007 @ 10:37pm CST
Definite pick when he is released in stores. Won't pay that price.
Re: Allspark Power 'Deep Desert Brawl' In Box Pics (499733)
Posted by Bumblebee-otch on December 9th, 2007 @ 11:22pm CST
the aqua-blue is horrible on that figure

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 52 Deluxe Arcee Chromia Elita 1 Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Optimus Primal" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY BLACKARCHNIA FIGURE NEW IN HAND." on EBAY