Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie

Transformers News: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie

Monday, September 24th, 2018 6:11AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 13,653

While you have undoubtedly seen the new official trailer for the upcoming Transformers Bumblebee Movie - as we posted directly onto YouTube and here on our front page - thanks to UIP Singapore we also have a third trailer of sorts, featuring some of the footage that was shown at San Diego Comic Con 2018, with a lot of Blitzwing / Bumblebee interaction (or B 127, as Optimus Prime calls him in the clip) and some more of the plot and footage shown in the video overall, including Agent Burns (John Cena) , Charlie Watson (Hailee Steinfeld) and more Decepticons from the Cybertron scenes.

Check the clip out embedded below, join the discussion on the Energon Pub discussion boards, and rewatch all the trailers on our YouTube channel too!

Credit(s): UIP Singapore

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985659)
Posted by Skids on September 24th, 2018 @ 6:30am CDT

If this is a soft reboot to the wrecking-ball slinging, lubricant leaking like R. Kelly, unintelligible action and mostly human character scenes having Poopamount produced fodder from the last decade, I'm going to see this in the theaters.

I felt nearly every animated series that came in the wake of Transformers 2007, a Cybernet Space Cube full of "remember these things" did a better job of story telling than the Bay films did. And some of them had 3 hours to do so.

The G1-inspired robot designs are a bonus; the vibes that this is indeed the "kid and a car" adventure at its core that viewers were sold years ago...I'm all in.

Maybe Poopamount doesn't want to make the same mistake that Warner Brothers is making with the DCEU.

...who are those two robots who call Bumblebee a criminal, by the way?
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985665)
Posted by Big Grim on September 24th, 2018 @ 6:55am CDT
Hah! For the first time since the Revenge of the Fallen, I'm cautiously optimistic about a live action TF film.

If this look is how they're going from here out, excellent. They actually look like robots instead of mobile scrapyards.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985666)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 24th, 2018 @ 6:55am CDT
The two cons who are talking to Sector 7 about bee being a criminal is Shatter and Dropkick. They are the main antagonists
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985668)
Posted by It Is Him on September 24th, 2018 @ 7:18am CDT
Looks good. I'm still reluctantly hopeful there's a movie worth watching here.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985669)
Posted by ScottyP on September 24th, 2018 @ 7:24am CDT
Looks very cool, but wow does the trailer show "too much" of the movie. Really not too hard to piece together the entire general plot at this point.

Dropkick and Shatter look super fun.

Shockwave sighting! Also a very brief look at Thundercracker, Skywarp, and Cybertronian Mode Blitzwing on the right in the shot with 'ol one eye.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985673)
Posted by Z3ROhour on September 24th, 2018 @ 7:40am CDT
:shock:
wow.

wow wow WOWWOWWOWWOWWOWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWWOWOWWOW!

wow.
:shock:

ps
"Blitzwing" sure looks like Starscream to me.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985674)
Posted by zfogshooterz on September 24th, 2018 @ 7:48am CDT
Shatter and Dropkick are literally just FANTASTIC! Love 'em! They literally shows on why I was into the TF live-action films in the first place. Just amazing. Blitzwing is totally awesome too! The fight scenes between Bee and those cons are just WOW!
Really hoping there's gonna be Barricade there.

As for the G1-esque bots, I personally feel that this don't mix well with the awesomeness Bee and the cons have brought. Don't get me wrong. They look pretty nice. But they don't seem to belong in this continuity. I would be really impressed had they been introduced in another installment (could be a new series, or a game), but in this movie? That feeling is kinda stamped out.

Thankfully, the stuff that's on earth is amazing enough to still get me hyped for this movie.

Just my two cents.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985676)
Posted by excalibur1814 on September 24th, 2018 @ 7:52am CDT
Yeah, I'll admit it, G1 ALL the way for me.

This movie can then spawn two line of toys, possibly, including present day and the Cybertron range. Either way the closer they get to G1 the closer they get to selling more toys to the older guys as well as the kids. Cha-ching. $$$$
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985677)
Posted by dragons on September 24th, 2018 @ 7:52am CDT
Skids wrote:I have to say, this Bumblebee movie looks more and more like the modern action film (franchise) it's supposed to be.

...who are those two robots who call Bumblebee a criminal, by the way?

Do I like yeah I do but is g1 perfect no but are bay moves perfect no but they are realistic unlike comics and cartoons that made people into new fans of transformers to begin that comics and cartoons could never do some parts movie look like live action cartoon but more importantly will new fans go see this more than once that bay movies made them fans to begin with,.

What story with transformers it’s autobots vs deceptions good vs evil one try conquer universe good stops them not much to say same can be said with super hero comic book movies this superhero series but hero’s and villains are giant alien robots that transform and not all all then have human faces shockwave, soundwave, grimlock.

Prime with faceplate off started with cartoons beast wars, machines, transformers prime, rid, energon, cybertron, rescue bots
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985678)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 24th, 2018 @ 7:53am CDT
This one shows much promise at having heart, something that has been sorely missing from this franchise.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985680)
Posted by jtanimator on September 24th, 2018 @ 7:56am CDT
Oh. Oh my. Oh my my my.
This may be the most excited I've felt watching a "Transformers" trailer in 10 years. Holy friggin' crap I think I had TEARS rolling down my face from excitement!! Shatter and Dropkick look way good, Soundwave looks like....well, SOUNDWAVE, Optimus actually looks like he Transformers into a truck/vehicle (as compared to his AoE rebooted design), and the action looks simply amazing. And that's just it, the action looks....simple. Not boring, but simple. Well choreographed bot v con fist-to-fist fight scenes that don't include an onslaught of needless explosions and a countless array of nameless Decepticons. THAT'S what Transformers are meant to be!! I can't wait for the world to finally be introduced to what a live action Transformers is supposed to be!
I am now left to wonder, however, how they plan on justifying the inconsistent Cybertronian designs with the previous movies, and the lack of aesthetic continuity present, but honestly I don't really care. There's always been a notable lack of continuity in these films, so at least now they seem to be using that to their advantage to make a GOOD and well-made movie. And more power to them for it. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985687)
Posted by mentre83 on September 24th, 2018 @ 8:23am CDT
Maybe the Cybertronian scenes are just a way to sell the Siege toyline among the one for the movie... well played, Hasbro. As if I didnt' like it already a little too much for the sake of my wallet.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985688)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on September 24th, 2018 @ 8:24am CDT
The trailers look great! Makes me even more excited to get SS VW Bee and hopefully an SS Blitzwing somewhere down the road.

That shot of Hoover Dam makes me really hope we get a brief glimpse of frozen Megatron, that’d be awesome!

I love Bee’s expression when he points to Charlie after she asks if he has family.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985694)
Posted by Marcdachamp on September 24th, 2018 @ 8:48am CDT
I've been really excited for this movie since the first trailer. But WOW, am I pumped now. That was unbelievable. Seriously, the most excited I've been for a Transformers movie since the first Bay flick.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985696)
Posted by william-james88 on September 24th, 2018 @ 8:55am CDT
Vildamir wrote:Russian trailer looks totally different.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985705)
Posted by Skids on September 24th, 2018 @ 9:55am CDT
dragons wrote:Us fans like it but how do new fans like it hey are ones who bring in more money to this series and thanks to bay transformers have new fans but new fans do not watch cartoons and do not read comics so if new fans don’t like this only people who will see this movie is little kids and people who go on this web site something need be considered deeply if some old transformers fans actutllay talk to new transformer fans they them self will know this,.

I think this movie actually splits the difference between geezer fans and fans of the Bay movies. In particular, in all that grumbling I did earlier, what I meant was this movie actually looks like it'll be more than "explodey robots", toilet humor (which has its place, even in Transformers, but the Bay movies were overkill with it), "bro humor" (ditto) and a whole bunch of humans who pad all the run time between "explodey robots"; rather, it will have a story and look that will attract fans of all ages.

And that's what I've wanted to see in a Transformers live action movie; it doesn't even have to be a G1 rehash, just something with a decent story and action. What I feel Bay's movies lacked is... as explained above: "Heart". The Transformers were basically "robots that talked" and little more, trading off the nostalgia of older fans. There was little to "root" for or against. Especially the Decepticons.

Here, I saw more in one line from one Decepticon in the trailer than I did in the Bay film(s). Really looks promising.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985706)
Posted by Skids on September 24th, 2018 @ 9:57am CDT
and is it me, or does Bee look like Waspinator with that "battle mask" on?
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985715)
Posted by o.supreme on September 24th, 2018 @ 10:13am CDT
I had positive vibes on this film before any of the original series looking designs, they didn't need that to sell me on it. Having said that however, it looks good. No doubt what's in the trailer is the majority of what is in the entirety of the film. I just fear this will be a Ready Player One type scenario, seeing all the things you loved as a kid for a brief moment, all flash, no substance.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985716)
Posted by Coptur on September 24th, 2018 @ 10:18am CDT
good point o.supreme.

if they're clever they shouldn't tie it 100% with TF2007 just enough that it can be a forever prequel to both new and old.
Re: Another New Trailer for Transformers Bumblebee Movie (1985718)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on September 24th, 2018 @ 10:54am CDT
looking at their g1 cybertron designs, I cant help but feel that they looks a little similar to what we have seen with the siege line. maybe hasbro is trying again to do a unified continuity? still, the clip with ravage launching out of soundwaves chest, and the tetra jets gave me goosebumps.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
"Under Siege"
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Novastar Firestar combiner" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations JUNKHEAP Junkion Wreck-Gar mold NEW SEALED Junkions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Planet of Junk Clash Platinum Hod Rod Wreck Gar Scrapheap Figures!!" on EBAY
Buy "Marissa Faireborn Afterbreaker figure lot Transformers GI Joe, NO FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on EBAY
Buy "NOVASTAR Transformers Power of the Primes Generations Deluxe 2018 NEW" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2018 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS TCG BOOSTER PACK CLIFFJUMPER SLIPSTREAM EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus E0904" on EBAY