Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)!

Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)!

Friday, April 4th, 2008 6:02pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 33,723

We saw it in the recent TFCC Botcon Convention Comic Preview in the news here. An evil Rodimus having a chat with Classics Cliffjumper.

It looked as if rumors of Rodimus with a goatee being part of the Botcon Lineup were true. And now from the Asian auction site Taobao, Orion_Prime shares an auction for the convention exclusive figure here.

No robot mode pictures are available yet, but I know we are all looking forward to seeing how the 'stach and beard get painted/molded on.

Botcon is less than a month away!

Credit(s): Orion_Prime48

Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (672706)
Posted by Hard Hacker on April 4th, 2008 @ 6:03pm CDT
Well, guess what I'm going to have to buy on eBay a couple of years from now.
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (672708)
Posted by Blurrz on April 4th, 2008 @ 6:05pm CDT
Man, Botcon is definetly not disappointing me this year.
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (672711)
Posted by JTKranix on April 4th, 2008 @ 6:11pm CDT
Orion_Prime48 wrote:
JTKranix wrote:Could someone tell me who the original character and what series that mold is taken from?

Thanks!

The Original Mold was Classics Rodimus

r_rodimus043.jpg

r_rodimus019.jpg

Thanks man, I thought it was but I couldn't see the back very good in the picture.
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (672715)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 4th, 2008 @ 6:15pm CDT
This Rodimus is awesome! I must have it! I'm glad I'm going again this year. Anyone who had doubts about this years set just needs to look at this figure. Now the only figures we haven't seen is Megatron(Energon remold) and the Armada Wheeljack repaint(Drench?).
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (672749)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on April 4th, 2008 @ 6:48pm CDT
Whatever happened to that 7:7 bot/con ratio that was claimed a while back? I've seen the seven 'bots, but only two 'cons. I want my Megs ; ;

Though I am quite pleased with the color schemes I've seen so far. Go go goateemobile!
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (672772)
Posted by saberconvoy on April 4th, 2008 @ 7:09pm CDT
That looks pretty cool i wonder if his robot mode has the little thing on his face?
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (672797)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on April 4th, 2008 @ 7:36pm CDT
Front paged and credited thanks TigerTracks
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (672891)
Posted by Firebird on April 4th, 2008 @ 10:39pm CDT
I like his purple flames, I can't wait to get mine

Also glad that they are a different pattern than the original release
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (672923)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 4th, 2008 @ 11:57pm CDT
God damn i want that. If any one could hook me up with one please let me know.
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (673262)
Posted by khinyung on April 5th, 2008 @ 3:45pm CDT
looks like titanium manasor for me. pass.
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (673267)
Posted by Glitcher on April 5th, 2008 @ 3:54pm CDT
*groan* Not ANOTHER black deco of a figure. Black Optimus Prime, Black Rodimus Prime and now black Hot Rod. Hasbro's really uningenious with these Botcon exclusives, not to mention a little biased. Us whites are cool, too!
Re: Auction For Botcon '08 Rodimus Mint In Sealed Bag (Alt Mode Picture Included)! (673351)
Posted by Craven Knight on April 5th, 2008 @ 6:14pm CDT
Damn, that's sweet.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Child's Costume with jumpsuit and mask " on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY