Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online

Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online

Friday, June 1st, 2007 5:32pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 24,517

Gametrailers.com has put up an exclusive behind the scenes clip on the making of the upcoming Transformers Movie video game. The clip includes short comments from the developers as wel as footage from the game.

Credit(s): www.tfw2005.com

Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (144975)
Posted by Scatterlung on June 1st, 2007 @ 5:38pm CDT
Sorry. Physics look a bit naff.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (144976)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 1st, 2007 @ 5:38pm CDT
nice find. enjoyable.. :)
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (144984)
Posted by Bouncy X on June 1st, 2007 @ 5:43pm CDT

i'm not being a whining fanboy, movie looks awesome, game looks cool but yeah...i figured with today's technology and crap we'd get a cooler way for them to take on the forms...

oh well.....if i dont care about flames, i wont care about this.....time for smashy smashy :)
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (144985)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 1st, 2007 @ 5:46pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:hmmmm so they just stare at the vehicle and the proper parts grow out of them? this kinda goes against their "realism" argument dont it? lol

i noticed that as well with the scanning thing. i guess that was just an easy way for them to do it..disappointing.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (144992)
Posted by mattyc1007 on June 1st, 2007 @ 5:54pm CDT
oh my god i need more freacking money
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (144994)
Posted by primalVICTORY on June 1st, 2007 @ 5:54pm CDT
mattyc1007 wrote:oh my god i need more freacking money

ooooh, me too. i need money for the toys and the game now. the only thing i can get is the ticket for the first show.. :-(
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (144996)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 1st, 2007 @ 5:58pm CDT
Physics, collision detection, and other technical stuff seemed a little off. And punching one corner of a hanger and half the building cracks?
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145003)
Posted by Sonray on June 1st, 2007 @ 6:07pm CDT
Are you guys whining about physics problems in a game that isnt even completed yet?

I think it looks awesome, and if its anything like the last TF game (not the japanese G1 version) it will be awesome!

The FMV sequences look good, but they should since they are being done by the people who did the Marvel Ultimate Alliance FMV's.

Running around a huge city as Prime kicking Deceptikreep ass? They have my money already!
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145019)
Posted by Bouncy X on June 1st, 2007 @ 6:23pm CDT
those marvel FMVs were amazing...i first saw em at my brother's house on his 42 inch widescreen so yeah....they looked so lifelike, i want them to make a movie marvel/dc that way..lol
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145091)
Posted by King of Kings on June 1st, 2007 @ 7:30pm CDT
The game looks good, Bumblebee in protoform mode scanning the Camaro looks iffy.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145112)
Posted by dragons on June 1st, 2007 @ 7:48pm CDT
uhm isnt in transformers armada the scanning is the same inthe series.?

transformers look great lie how the transformations look.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145119)
Posted by Ballistic90 on June 1st, 2007 @ 7:51pm CDT
I'd like to point out that they probably showed a lot of early footage from the game, which would explain the lack of bump mapping and the scenes that look drastically different than the rest.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145214)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on June 1st, 2007 @ 9:28pm CDT
Transformers always finds a way for me to spend more money than I need to. Now I need a 7th Generation Console (Even though I have a DS, but that's not really experiencing the game). I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145215)
Posted by Anonymous on June 1st, 2007 @ 9:31pm CDT
Funny thing: there's 747 hours till the movie is released.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145281)
Posted by AlphaCentauron on June 1st, 2007 @ 10:56pm CDT

Nanotechnology.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145474)
Posted by City Commander on June 2nd, 2007 @ 4:02am CDT
He's right. Nanotech could quite easily do that.
Give the man a cookie!

I gotta say, even these early shots look mighty fine to my optics. I look forward to purchasing it for my Wii quite soon.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145656)
Posted by Insurgent on June 2nd, 2007 @ 9:19am CDT
I have never liked the idea of them scanning something and then converting themselves into that on their own. Takes away the speacialness of an alt mode. Why not scan the death star schematics (with a grate over the end of the vent to stop annoying torpedoes) and blow up any planets that dont submit?

G1 and BW had it right. They need outside sources like Teletraan 1 or CR chambers to do it.

But I am LOVING the looks of this game. Screw the storyline, I'm gonna have too much fun chasing down squishies. Looks like this game has the only things the last one was missing:

Cullen and Welker, Human environments and the ability to play as the cons.
Re: Behind The Scenes Video of the Game Online (145715)
Posted by Sonray on June 2nd, 2007 @ 10:25am CDT
Lord Crump wrote:He's right. Nanotech could quite easily do that.
Give the man a cookie!

Wii??! Urgh... what a waste, you might as well play it on the PS2. The ONLY way to experiance this game will be on PS3 and 360!

BTW some of that iffy looking footage may have been from the PS2 and Wii versions of the game, as well as the PSP version. The game is multiplatform, and i will be buying the 360 version and the PSP version since i heard the PSP version will have more G1 content?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune Combiner Wars Coelagon Gulf Skalor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G15 Hunter Bulkhead Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS02 KRAKEN (Seawing) / Seacons / In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS06 LOBCLAW (Nautilator) / Seacons / In Han" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers | Retro Headmasters | Deluxe Class: Brainstorm + Arcana" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Vector Prime Master Metalhawk" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations CYBER BATTALION SIDESWIPE Complete Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers Skullcruncher G1 Complete w/ Instructions Stats Card Hasbro" on EBAY