Thursday, August 5th, 2010 12:28pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 67,753

Can't wait until you find these guys in retail to check out their biographies? Wait no more, as TFclub over at Taobao has uploaded images of the back packaging for Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs. Included in this wave are Autobots Leadfoot with Pinpoint, and Decepticons, Icepick with Chainclaw and Sledge with Throttler. Check out their biographies below!

Sledge with Throttler
It was his deep loyalty to Megatron - and his deeper dedication to destruction and mayhem - that won Sledge the opportunity to upgrade his abilities through combination. His partner Throttler is a vile little creature every bit as mean as Sledge.

Leadfoot with Pinpoint
Leadfoot gained fame among the Autobots as a first class infiltrator. Combined with Pinpoint, he becomes invisible to Decepticon sensors. His hypertuned engine dives him the speed he needs to be in and out of an enemy base before a single alarm can be tripped.

Icepick with Chainclaw
Icepick believes that he represents the next generation of Decepticons. According to him, all those not gifted with the ability to combine are obsolete, and should be destroyed. He's willing to start with the Autobots, but he won't hesitate if an older Decepticon strays into his line of fire.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TFclub

This article was last modified on Thursday, August 5th, 2010 2:06pm CDT

Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109271)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on August 5th, 2010 @ 12:33pm CDT
Minicon Missile Batteries FTW! I can't wait to get these guys! I've been anxious for them since they were revealed. I want them so bad I was sorely tempted to break the glass at BotCon.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109272)
Posted by --B-- on August 5th, 2010 @ 12:33pm CDT
Nice homage with the "Blackrock" ad on Leadfoot's spoiler.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109285)
Posted by Editor on August 5th, 2010 @ 12:51pm CDT
Both Icepick and Sledge look nice enough on their own, that I might pick them up, regardless of being PCC.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109293)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 5th, 2010 @ 1:03pm CDT
Yea I love these.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109327)
Posted by GuyIncognito on August 5th, 2010 @ 2:13pm CDT
Sledge is awesome, and looks like he'll go well with the Combaticons and the upcoming Destricons. Must-buy for me.

Icepick is kinda cool, but I don't like those skinny arms with giant hands.

Leadfoot doesn't appeal to me at all.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109391)
Posted by Swiftpaw on August 5th, 2010 @ 3:45pm CDT
Sledge is good on his own, and another reused micromaster like Bombshock and Mudslinger (anyone else noticing a pattern here?) ... but his minicon kind of fails. The drill looks good on vehicle mode, but doesn't even look like a weapon for robot mode, unless there's a transformation they're not showing us along with his 'power up' form. But I just want Sledge because I can picture him bearhugging Bots into the saw in his chest.

Personally I like Icepick's long arms and claws, they look made for climbing up icy mountainsides and go with his name. And of course minicon missile boxes for the win. Not to mention his vehicle mode looks loads better than Snowcat's did.

Leadfoot looks okay, though his hands are weird.. wait, is his minicon part of his engine? So he's almost a new Powermaster?!... Interesting.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109492)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on August 5th, 2010 @ 7:52pm CDT
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109498)
Posted by Editor on August 5th, 2010 @ 8:13pm CDT
soundwave#1!!!500% wrote::CON: i hope their taller than smolder hes in no scale with any of my rotfs well besides breakdown yeah its that sad :CON:

PCC aren't ROTF, and scale between the two lines isn't a concern to Hasbro.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109499)
Posted by Swiftpaw on August 5th, 2010 @ 8:16pm CDT

Despite being used in a Cyber Missions because Hasbro was too lazy to start all over (yeah that one got me too), PCC aren't suppose to be movieverse.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109512)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 5th, 2010 @ 8:33pm CDT
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109538)
Posted by Noideaforaname on August 5th, 2010 @ 9:46pm CDT
Buzzsaw-bearhug Constructicon with a drill Minicon, with an upcoming set of Constructicon drones to combine with? So bought!

I'd imagine Chainclaw would go nicely with Bombshock. Because, you know, he doesn't have enough weapons as it is.
:P
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109584)
Posted by AshesOfPain on August 5th, 2010 @ 11:43pm CDT
autobot-jolt wrote:I think I remember reading about these earlier somewhere else. But, needless to say, I want Icepick the most out of them. And I smell a Mirage repainted out of Leadfoot.

Leadfoot does look striking similar to Mirage, if you look at the feet; but the shoulders are all wrong. Leadfoot's front wheels are in his hands/wrists.

Anyhow, I'll hafta keep an eye for them, Wal-mart or Target? Toys-R-Us is kinda outta my way.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1109586)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on August 5th, 2010 @ 11:45pm CDT
Looking forward to picking up these three.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1110906)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 9th, 2010 @ 1:01pm CDT
I kinda want Sledge, but I was hoping he'd be more green than yellow, to go along with my Energon Sledge.
Re: Biographies of Power Core Combiners Wave 2 Two-Packs - Sledge, Leadfoot and Icepick (1111215)
Posted by Stockade on August 10th, 2010 @ 5:47am CDT
I just saw these guys yesterday at a walmart and all 3 look awesome!! especially Icepick and Sledge, but pass on them for now...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY