Monday, April 16th, 2012 8:46pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Event News, Collectables, Auctions
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 57,541

The insanity continues!!! You know the old saying "supply and demand dictate price"? Well, our loss is your gain! Seibertron.com is blowing out these shirts from previous years to move them before this year's BotCon so that everyone can have a chance to show their support of their favorite Transformers fan site and to make room for a new shirt in 2013.

This is your last chance to get one of these t-shirts. Buy one now before they're gone forever! Get your high quality t-shirt from Seibertron.com now now while supplies last! See you in Dallas, TX for BotCon 2012!

LIMIT QUANTITIES OF 5
Buy multiple shirts and save on shipping!

There are only certain sizes are available for each style. Extremely limited quantities are available. If you want one, this is your last chance to get the size you want. You can select your size from the dropdown menu on the eBay listing page.

:michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay: :KREMZEEK: :michaelbay:

Seibertron.com PURPLE PLANET T-Shirt - only $1 each

Seibertron.com DINO ISLAND T-Shirt - only $5 each

Seibertron.com G2 REDUX T-Shirt - only $1 each

Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1369885)
Posted by Evolution Prime on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:53pm CDT
Sure make me buy two more. :P
Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1369887)
Posted by RAcast on April 16th, 2012 @ 8:58pm CDT
Shame the regular ones are all just one size...too big. =_=;
Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1369899)
Posted by Seibertron on April 16th, 2012 @ 9:42pm CDT
Can't wait to see everyone at BotCon!
Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1369921)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 16th, 2012 @ 11:01pm CDT
I just ordered one of the G2 Redux shirts the other day and if I'd known you were going to be doing more, I'd have waited to save on shipping!

Is there anything that can be done for multiple orders?

Edit: never mind. It sold out while I was posting this.
Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1369936)
Posted by Mr_K on April 17th, 2012 @ 1:14am CDT

PS: Wanted to get a size S of "Seibertron Park"
Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1370015)
Posted by Seibertron on April 17th, 2012 @ 10:38am CDT
Mr_K wrote:$42.20USD for postage of 1 shirt to Australia is just a BIT extreme.... :michaelbay:

PS: Wanted to get a size S of "Seibertron Park"

Unfortunately, that's the cost of Express Mail International shipping. I realize that it's not ideal and I apologize for this. If someone abroad really wants one of these shirts, they are more than welcome to pay for Express Mail shipping. When I do another run of t-shirts later this year or next year, I'll do my best to see what I can come up with for international fans like I did when I first sold these shirts back in 2010.

There are extremely limited quantities of Seibertron.com's G2 REDUX T-Shirt are available. Sizes left are 4XL, 3XL, 2XL, M, S, and YL. Buy your shirt in time to wear at BotCon by clicking on the link below.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 012/24567/
Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1370058)
Posted by Mr_K on April 17th, 2012 @ 12:53pm CDT
Thanks for the reply :)

Look forward to the next bunch, hopefully with a cheaper shipping method ;)
Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1370212)
Posted by BluePhirePB on April 17th, 2012 @ 8:08pm CDT

Thanks and sorry!
Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1370231)
Posted by Seibertron on April 17th, 2012 @ 8:58pm CDT
BluePhirePB wrote:My apologies! I commit to the buy and then realized what the shipping was. Can you please cancel my order without giving me a negative feedback? I sent you an ebay message as well under bluephirepb.

Thanks and sorry!

Not a problem ... mistakes happen! I wish Express Mail shipping to Canada was cheaper as well.

You must click on the link in the email you will receive momentarily from eBay to cancel the transaction. Once that happens, all will be good to cancel this.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks.
Re: Blowout Sale Continues: Seibertron.com T-Shirts DINO ISLAND and PURPLE PLANET available again! (1371100)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 20th, 2012 @ 5:40am CDT
All that was left in my size was the G2 homage shirt. It's the only one I didn't already have. I would have liked to grab another of the Dino shirt though. Chicks dig it. :P I hope it shows up before we leave for the con. I'm looking forward to wearing it and seeing everyone.
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY