#Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience

#Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience

Friday, April 15th, 2016 5:12pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Event News, People News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 41,982

The final fully new gallery, before Seibertron starts bringing out new toy galleries, is all about the biggest part of a BotCon experience: the people who attend. By clicking on any of the images below, you can take a look at a gallery of what happens at BotCon, who shows up, how time is killed, how much hard work and hard partying goes on behind the scenes, and what you might have missed from the other side of a screen. Browse through!

Featuring Venus Terzo, Seibertron, Stan Bush, embarrassing/shameless megatronus, joevill, Gregg Berger, Starscream, carytheone, Cobotron, Conterpunch, ScottyP, razorclaw0000, Va'al, xRotorstormx, Unicron, and many more.

Transformers News: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience
Prints of BotCons Past

Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Dealin'

Superior Cosplay

The Seveneers

Bush & Seibertron

Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781617)
Posted by no-one on April 15th, 2016 @ 5:51pm CDT
Hey, I know some of those folks. All shady as hell.
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781638)
Posted by Mr Skram on April 15th, 2016 @ 8:31pm CDT
Where do I get that Kup cup? Some darn cat recently broke my monkey mug and I've been inconsolable but that thing would probably lift me out of my funk!
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781665)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2016 @ 10:23pm CDT
This year's lithographs were SO nice looking, but I forwent picking up any of them since I had other priority purchases to make and don't have the wall space for them anyway.

But still, these are simply gorgeous. And fantastically commemorate the past Fun Pub fiction of Animated, Beast Wars: Uprising, Classics/Shattered Glass, and TransTech.

Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781701)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 16th, 2016 @ 12:00am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Alright, can someone tell me who all these guys are? I know 2 but I want to know the rest :MAXIMAL:
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781708)
Posted by Cobotron on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:24am CDT
I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781709)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:31am CDT
Here's Clue #2:

I'm not in any of these pics.
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781714)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:58am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

Said it before and I'll say it again, those are some mighty fine beards all the men are sporting there.
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781717)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 3:44am CDT
all :-?

Dr Va'al doesn't have a beard
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781732)
Posted by Va'al on April 16th, 2016 @ 6:12am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
A Twincast Shot

Counterpunch establishes his rule over ScottyP. xRotorstormx cannot afford knees on her trousers because of toys. Razorclaw000 is just really happy to be there. Starscream's forehead is protected from sunlight. Megatronus looks happy, but is planning how to kill us all. You probably know the other two.

Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

You wouldn't fancy me otherwise. :x
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781734)
Posted by no-one on April 16th, 2016 @ 6:19am CDT
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781742)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:12am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:all :-?

Dr Va'al doesn't have a beard

No duh Sherlock. >:oP
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781745)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:41am CDT
well....your the one that stated ALL >:oP

& not all men in that photo have beards!

so your statement wasn't 100% accurate!
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781747)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:50am CDT
I was implying that Va'al was in fact female.

At least he got the joke. >:oP
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781750)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:55am CDT
well.....it was aimed at him!(your joke) so i would've thought so ;)
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781767)
Posted by Rijie on April 16th, 2016 @ 9:02am CDT
Hey, my backside made it to the background of Ryan's Stan Bush pic. I was 45 degrees counter-positioned to Stan. Conversed with him Sunday; did my best to contain my blithering, and procured an autographed CD. Nice guy.
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781778)
Posted by megatronus on April 16th, 2016 @ 9:34am CDT
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)

Beardos!
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781786)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 16th, 2016 @ 9:52am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

I'm gonna hazard a guess and hope I'm not crucified if I'm wrong, but the one on the far right is Cobo.

carytheone wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?

No, you're making this very hard! Even Va'als nice little caption naming everyone didn't work that well since Rotorstorm is the only one I really got :MAXIMAL:
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781792)
Posted by Va'al on April 16th, 2016 @ 10:11am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?

:-D
Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781795)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 16th, 2016 @ 10:16am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?

:-D

Re: #Botcon 2016 Miscellaneous Images: People, Setting, Experience (1781800)
Posted by no-one on April 16th, 2016 @ 10:26am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Ok Sir, smirk all you want! I'll just hope Seibs visits this thread and tells meeeeeeee :MAXIMAL:
But you've got everything you need; process of elimination really. Va'al's clues are really good and you should be able to piece them together.

Besides its fun to watch you sweat ;-)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY