Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images

Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images

Wednesday, April 6th, 2016 9:04pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 33,702

Thanks to the Botcon Twitter page as well as some of our own staff who are attending the convention, we now have updates regarding the special figures being released this year at Botcon! The figures are as follows:

-Megatron from Robots in Disguise 2001 Megatron ($89)
-Airazor from Legends Slipstream ($49)
-Tigatron from Botcon Ravage ($49)
-Unit-3 from the Dead End/Streetwise Mold ($49)
-Golden Ticket: Flash Sentry from the Legends class Shockwave mold (3-pack, $59)

We also have an image of the Flash Sentry and bio card courtesy of the Botcon Twitter page:

Transformers News: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character names, Molds, Reflector Images

Are you guys excited for Botcon? Ready for all the new and exciting stuff to come? Let us know in the comments section your opinions on all that is set to happen, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all you latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Credit(s): Botcon

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 6th, 2016 9:59pm CDT

Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778619)
Posted by Dagon on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:08pm CDT
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778620)
Posted by william-james88 on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:09pm CDT
Notice how its a 3 pack of reflectors? Supposedly, combining them together makes a camera.
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778621)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:12pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Flash Sentry
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778622)
Posted by william-james88 on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:13pm CDT
Dagon wrote:Would anyone at the show be able to middle man me a Megatron? Please please please?

Its only one per person though, people cant take 2, maybe its better off waiting for them to be on the club's store, you'll pay less that way.

And you can get him on e-bay after since thats what many of these people are doing anyways.

Ratchet is already there:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-BO ... SwjwlXBURH

It makes sense when you think of it but if one is not at Botcon or has made previous arrangements to get the figures, the best time to get a figure will be later when the interest has gone away.

Sorry for being such a downer though, if someone can help you I hope they pm you :)
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778624)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:17pm CDT

Question tho: Unit-3 being a car points to him being a member of the Maximal Command Security Force which Tigatron was part of as "Unit 2" (Unit 1 was dubbed Nitrostreak):

What colors does the toy have?
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778625)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:19pm CDT
Unit-3 is most likely Under-3.
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778626)
Posted by Railbomb on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:28pm CDT
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778627)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Unit-3 is most likely Under-3.
Booyah! - https://twitter.com/BotCon/status/717874435689156610

Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778628)
Posted by Cobotron on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:39pm CDT
So does Unit-3 have a lion head? I can't really make it out in that pic.

...and don't worry Sabre, I got your MLP joke. :lol: ;)^
It was the first thing I thought when I read the name too.
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778629)
Posted by william-james88 on April 6th, 2016 @ 9:50pm CDT
Railbomb wrote:That golden ticket figure is really underwhelming. I'm not sure what they could have done to make it better. I'm sold on all the souvenirs now except for the Reflector 3 pack. I'll have to see it first.

But what you dont know is that you can combine the reflectors into a camera. This is actually combiner wars reflector and was meant for retail (so yes Jelze, its a pretooled head). They were meant to combine but instead of getting the 3 pack at retail, we got Shockwave who is the retool.

Devastator can hold the combined camera mode of reflector in his arms, that was the scale hasbro was going for. However, Reflector ended up being left as a botcon exclusive by Hasbro.

I have known this for a while now but couldnt say it. Its not because I am news staff that I got this info but because my friend wrote the bios. He was the one who came up with having Under 3 (aka Unite 3) be part of Botcon and he was the one who told Hasbro they should go with a Beast Wars theme this year. He wanted that McDonalds toy to finally get a decent toy. There is no lion head but the homage is that he has the same mold as tigertron so all the big cats (jaguar, tiger and lion) have the same mold in this Botcon set. He has a different head though. The toy colours are made to match the inner robot found in the lion head.

And yes the bio will reveal that his placement in the academy and army or whatever (I am not well acquainted with this) is tied with Tigertron.
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778637)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 6th, 2016 @ 10:36pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ugh, more heads to add... Hey, is that Reflector head pretooled? Could anyone ask?

Yes it is
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778643)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on April 6th, 2016 @ 11:23pm CDT

First off, I want the crap outa this. Second, does that mean Shockwave can combine with two of himself into a camera?
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778644)
Posted by Va'al on April 6th, 2016 @ 11:44pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Wait wait wait...BotCon has Reflector? And he's made from three Legends Shockwaves? And he can actually combine into a camera? and it's an official product?

Answers and updates coming soon. :)
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778645)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 6th, 2016 @ 11:52pm CDT

Though, maybe not in a good way, depending on how ya'll feel about... well... uh... I'll get into more about this once the at-show staff posts pics of the bios (which I presume they will).
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778646)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 7th, 2016 @ 12:19am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Wait till you guys get a load of the boxed set bios. One of them has implications in it that could potentially make a few heads spin!

Talk about leaving us all hanging :MAXIMAL:
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778647)
Posted by Burn on April 7th, 2016 @ 12:33am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Talk about leaving us all hanging :MAXIMAL:

Says the News Crew Stooge that often has access to information long before the rest of us. >:oP
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778649)
Posted by Henry921 on April 7th, 2016 @ 12:45am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Talk about leaving us all hanging :MAXIMAL:

*Dons the Jack Bauer voice* TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB I- er, I mean, TELL ME WHAT YOU KNOW MAXIMAL SCUM.
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778655)
Posted by Bronzewolf on April 7th, 2016 @ 1:50am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Flash Sentry

Aaand they're both owned by Hasbro. Coincidence? I think not!

Yeah, to be honest when I clicked into this article I half expected him to be yellow and blue.
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778662)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 7th, 2016 @ 4:10am CDT
Reflector three pack that combines into a camera?

I'd sell my left nut for this. Time to see if I can get someone already there to hook me up!
Re: Botcon Exclusives Revealed: Character Names, Molds, Flash Sentry Images (1778672)
Posted by william-james88 on April 7th, 2016 @ 6:29am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:

Talk about leaving us all hanging :MAXIMAL:

Its fine, I will tell you. Turns out Beast Wars Inferno is actually G1 Inferno.

Mindmaster wrote:Reflector three pack that combines into a camera?

You can do this with 3 shockwaves too. They share the same alt mode so the look of the camera will be the same (I am assuming).

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "1980 Transformers Takara Hasbro G1 CLIFFJUMPER Action Figure Minibot complete" on EBAY
Buy "Autotech Combiners Transformers Crusher Stalker Striker Nitro Spike OSF 1999" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Megatronus And Optimus Prime Toys R Us Year?" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Cyberverse Power Of The Spark Hot Rod ~Jazz~Bumblebee~Skybyte~" on EBAY
Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri - TARN - Transformers *** USA SELLER ***" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UK G1 ADVENTURE GAME BOOK, HIGHWAY CLASH – 1980’S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA HASBRO TRANSFORMERS G1 SCRAPPER SERIES2 NO CANOPY STAMPED 80 84 JAPAN1985" on EBAY