Monday, December 7th, 2020 12:45pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 28,967

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, Sabrblade, has let us know of a new trailer that IGN, have uploaded to their YouTube channel, what's this trailer for?

It's the full length trailer for the upcoming second part of Netflix's Transformers War for Cybertron cartoon; Earthrise!

We have embedded the trailer below for your convenience but be warned, some of for footage can be considered spoilers for those trying to go into the series without any information.

Check out the trailer here:

Earthrise will hit the streaming service on December 30th, giving you plenty of time to remind yourself of what happened in Siege!

Will you be watching this installment? What did you think of Siege? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): IGN YouTube Channel

Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089057)
Posted by o.supreme on December 7th, 2020 @ 1:04pm CST

Other than that, a pretty nice trailer, looking forward to it.

;)
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089061)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 7th, 2020 @ 1:20pm CST
o.supreme wrote:at 1:25 I swear it sounds like he's saying "Take The Faketrix for yourself"...so is there a fake matrix, or is this just bad audio?
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089063)
Posted by o.supreme on December 7th, 2020 @ 1:28pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:I heard "Matrix" at first, but now that you mention it, I can't unhear "Fatrix" (no K sound) in the trailer.

Yeah that sounds about right...

also at 0:39 Scorponok Descending?
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089101)
Posted by First-Aid on December 7th, 2020 @ 3:16pm CST
o.supreme wrote:

Yeah that sounds about right...

also at 0:39 Scorponok Descending?

Maybe.

Also, I hate sound engineers. When you mix a trailer, PLEASE don't make the background music louder than the dialogue.
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089112)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on December 7th, 2020 @ 4:14pm CST
Well, at least we know what the Deluxe Quintesson in that listing was... it's one of those Ironhides. A TFW Leaker mentioned how there was a beige and green Ironhide they saw, but they assumed it was canned due to not knowing who it was (they thought it was a G2 Power Master Ironhide homage).

Maybe the figure itself would be the standout deco of this wave (like Decepticon Mirage was for Wave 1) but it looks kinda bland on the animation model.
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089115)
Posted by Munkky on December 7th, 2020 @ 4:33pm CST
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089117)
Posted by o.supreme on December 7th, 2020 @ 4:35pm CST
Munkky wrote:So Earthrise is taking a leaf out of IDW's book and having Galvatron as his own seperate character instead of an upgraded or resurrected Megatron. I can dig that.

Pretty sure it's just chaos caused by time travel, like in the PS2 game I referenced above ;)
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089119)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 7th, 2020 @ 4:39pm CST

I wouldn't be too sure...given we know there's time travel shenanigans going on in Kingdom...I'm betting they're instead taking a leaf out of Marvel with Time Wars (of a sort), basically Galvatron is trying to change his own fate against Unicron.
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089177)
Posted by Nexus Knight on December 8th, 2020 @ 12:53am CST
o.supreme wrote:

Given the context this is happening, and how the "trust no one" advice is given (plus, yknow shot of FREAKING UNICRON), I'm going with time travel.
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089180)
Posted by Nexus Knight on December 8th, 2020 @ 12:59am CST
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089226)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 8th, 2020 @ 10:17am CST
Nexus Knight wrote:So, in reference to my above comment, anyone else kinda have a minor freak out at 1:55? I mean, more than likely it's a cameo shot to get older fans (or *shudder* GEEWUN fans) fired, but still. Even if for a second.
I mean, we know the toy is coming. It's been known of since, what, July 2019? It would make sense for Hasbro to want their "biggest TF toy ever!" put into something like this.
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089293)
Posted by just_aCloud on December 8th, 2020 @ 4:25pm CST
This trailer is so exciting. Dang!!

Well, I may / may not be going out on a limb, but personally, I am loving this show so far.

I love the new takes on the personalities / voices. Welllll....Prime is hard to listen to, mostly because he sounds like someone trying to sound like Cullen. Not sure why they did that when they threw so many other sacred cows out the window.

I'm up for all these big changes because it gives some fresh life to character development. Not that it's perfect. For ex., I think Ironhide was a letdown in Siege. Maybe he'll shine more in Earthrise.

As a 90's kid, I'm probably committing High Treason here, but I actually look forward to how they'll (re?)characterize and voice the Beast Wars cast. Guessing Primal, Rhinox and Tigatron will be somewhat recognizable but Dinobot, Cheetor, and especially Blackarachnia will get a Siege-style overhaul.
Who knows?

But hey! Don't mess with Beast Megs please. No. :PREDACON:

Just watched Siege a couple weeks ago and this is my first time posting any thoughts on it...sorry for the rant.
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089340)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on December 9th, 2020 @ 3:48am CST
Nexus Knight wrote:
o.supreme wrote:

Am I the only one who thought that Galvatron sounded like a pervert?
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089914)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on December 14th, 2020 @ 11:20am CST
So in the trailer Galvatron is telling Megatron to kill Optimus and take the matrix for himself, and we've already seen that an alternate universe includes a dead Prime.. does anyone else think that Nemesis Prime will actually be Megatron with Optimus's matrix? Or is that just dumb haha
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089915)
Posted by o.supreme on December 14th, 2020 @ 11:29am CST
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089916)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 14th, 2020 @ 11:34am CST
o.supreme wrote:It could be anything. Nemesis Prime has been both an evil clone, and Optimus himself corrupted for a time. It seems a foregone conclusion that Optimus probably won't make it through ER alive, and may or may not come back in Kingdom...

Despite being on the Kingdom poster that Netflix shared ;) if OP dies in ER, it will be like always, a temporary set back.

As for Nemesis's origins, I think the two front runner theories are 1) an experiment from Shockwave or 2) something to do with Unicron (this explanation allows for the fin theory that Galvatron is trying to change the past to allow his own victory, thus unicron sends Nemesis Prime to both kill Galvatron and destroy the matrix!*)

* - probably as unlikely as any fan theory but fun to think about
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089923)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 14th, 2020 @ 1:09pm CST
I think Nemesis's Spoiler Pack box contains the spoiler for his role in the show. Hopefully, no one will share it out of respect for letting the show tell us.
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2089929)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 14th, 2020 @ 1:45pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:I think Nemesis's Spoiler Pack box contains the spoiler for his role in the show. Hopefully, no one will share it out of respect for the letting the show tell us.

Now that you've said that, I do seem to remember that being the case.
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2090175)
Posted by xRotorstormx on December 17th, 2020 @ 7:10pm CST

Man, we aren't that bad...are we?! lol :( :RUBSIGN:
Re: Brand New Trailer For Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Earthrise Cartoon (2090200)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 17th, 2020 @ 11:39pm CST
Back on December 12, Unicron.com posted an interview with Executive Producer F. J. DeSanto.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Voyager Class Megatron Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "????  NEW Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy “STARSCREAM” Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "Soundwave Sealed MISB MOSC Voyager War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Decepticon Shockwave Sealed MISB Leader War for Cybertron Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sideswipe Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Red Alert Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Prowl Sealed MISB MOSC Deluxe War for Cybertron - Siege Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Red Alert Figure" on EBAY