Cashing In On Transformers

Cashing In On Transformers

Monday, July 2nd, 2007 6:55pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Company News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 11,890

The Transformers Movie has been in the media a lot for the past three months. Today Forbes.com posted a video report about how Hasbro is expected to capitalize on the success of the film. Watch the video by clicking here.

Credit(s): Forbes.com

Re: Cashing In On Transformers (195504)
Posted by King Starscream89 on July 2nd, 2007 @ 7:18pm CDT
Yep its a comercial....the most awesome comercial ever
Re: Cashing In On Transformers (195509)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on July 2nd, 2007 @ 7:22pm CDT
everythime I go into a toy department or store nearly every isle is empty expt for grown ups and kids in front of the TFs.

On one hand I like it, I met alot of cool people that way, but on the other, whiny kids suck!
Re: Cashing In On Transformers (195674)
Posted by sideswipe6520 on July 2nd, 2007 @ 9:36pm CDT
If Hasbro is truly working on a real GIJoe film.......3 things:

1: Hell Yeah! Another childhood dream come true.
2: It better be done right and have some of the "wacky" looking but still believable vehicles that the toys had
3: I wanna know how to get involved! I wanna be in the dang movie!
Re: Cashing In On Transformers (195840)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 2nd, 2007 @ 11:21pm CDT
After seeing it i want a mustang or a semi more than any other car. So GM failed to get me to want a chevy or GMC. Please dont let bay direct GI Joe.
Re: Cashing In On Transformers (196116)
Posted by Mr.RobotoAutoMan on July 3rd, 2007 @ 1:06am CDT
sideswipe6520 wrote:If Hasbro is truly working on a real GIJoe film.......3 things:

1: Hell Yeah! Another childhood dream come true.
3: I wanna know how to get involved! I wanna be in the dang movie!

lol you read my mind. when i first heard about the film that was my reaction. hey when they have a casting call lets try out for a spot lol.
Re: Cashing In On Transformers (196359)
Posted by Anonymous on July 3rd, 2007 @ 5:28am CDT
Mr.RobotAutoMan wrote:

1: Hell Yeah! Another childhood dream come true.
3: I wanna know how to get involved! I wanna be in the dang movie!

All I care is that they cast a HOT eastern-European for the Baroness. And they had BETTER cast an awesome Cobra Commander, too!

That said, to quote Megatron in series I: "We [Hasbro] will milk this planet [TF merchandising] dry!!!"
Re: Cashing In On Transformers (196651)
Posted by 1337W422102 on July 3rd, 2007 @ 10:10am CDT

Please, DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN.
Re: Cashing In On Transformers (199457)
Posted by CInemastique on July 4th, 2007 @ 11:55am CDT
She remembers Transformers? This chick didn't even pronounce MARVEL right. Let alone Shia's name. ::rolls eyes:: :-?
Re: Cashing In On Transformers (199586)
Posted by Riotflea on July 4th, 2007 @ 1:06pm CDT
The whole military soldier aspect of the movie felt like it was as a test run for fleshing out a "realistic" G.I. Joe movie, didn't it?

(...maybe it was just me...)
:-P
Re: Cashing In On Transformers (200896)
Posted by Anonymous on July 5th, 2007 @ 5:16am CDT
1337W422102 wrote:If they DO make a GI Joe movie, I hope they don't let that guy from the Transformers movie anywhere near it. You know, that Bonaventura guy? I think it was him. He wants the GI Joe movie to be a buddy film about Duke and Action Man, and Cobra doesn't exist.

Please, DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN.

Now THAT would suck.

LEET, when is the next episode of Big Mother Truckers coming out???

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMLOCK Evolution 2-Pack Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro AOE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION SNARL, Generations Deluxe Dinobot 2014." on EBAY
Buy "NOS Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Kenzan Combiner Golden Helmet" on EBAY