CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime)

CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime)

Sunday, February 5th, 2012 10:06pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 37,257

Minerva may now have a partner on your non-transforming Masterforce human shelf.... CM's Corp posted a new picture on their home page of what appears to be a cartoon accurate Ginrai/Powermaster Prime. Ginrai is a human and Autobot Godmaster from the Super-God Masterforce portion of the Generation 1 continuity family. This new figure looks good so far and may share some of the same features as the previous Minerva. No information on price, availability or accessories at this time, but we will be certain to bring you more information as it becomes available.

Credit(s): Cm's Corp

Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343175)
Posted by TheDownshift on February 5th, 2012 @ 10:09pm CST
>Non-tranforming
>>Not a Transformer
>>>Not interested
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343180)
Posted by Super Megatron on February 5th, 2012 @ 10:24pm CST
Looks great - it's good to see something different to TF fans on the market, and it's definitely good to see a product that is not catered to the American-centric audience.
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343186)
Posted by PM Longstacks on February 5th, 2012 @ 10:48pm CST
Did they release Minerva? I was waiting for that one. I'm kinda sad now if I missed out.
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343188)
Posted by El Duque on February 5th, 2012 @ 10:51pm CST
Minerva hasn't been released, we haven't even seen finished product images of her yet.
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343190)
Posted by PM Longstacks on February 5th, 2012 @ 10:58pm CST
Well that's good. I like his look, sorta Robocop-ish. If Minerva comes out, she may just decide whether or not I get him.
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343199)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 5th, 2012 @ 11:29pm CST
Best. G1. Autobot/Cybertron. Leader. Ever! 8)
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343207)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 6th, 2012 @ 1:03am CST
TheDownshift wrote:>Non-tranforming
>>Not a Transformer
>>>Not interested

Sounds like someone doesn't know who Ginrai is, trust me, anyone who does would be interested. :P
Also I don't think you'd be interested if he did transform, no one wants a Transtector-less Godmaster Engine. :oops:
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343230)
Posted by TheDownshift on February 6th, 2012 @ 5:16am CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
TheDownshift wrote:>Non-tranforming
>>Not a Transformer
>>>Not interested

Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343242)
Posted by metaphorge on February 6th, 2012 @ 7:10am CST
TheDownshift wrote:Here's how I see it: If a toy doesn't transform, it's NOT a Transformer. It's like calling someone an adulterer if they've never commited adultery.
That depends upon what the definition of "is" is.

Sabrblade wrote:Best. G1. Autobot/Cybertron. Leader. Ever! 8)
100% agreed; it's a travesty that there have been only a handful of toys based on the character, most of which don't transform and more than half of which aren't even of their original form.

Somebody should step up to the plate and make a nice, new, full version of Ginrai and his transtector(s); it could even be sold to the uninformed and the ignorant as "Powermaster Optimus Prime".

But I digress. How big are CM's Minerva and Ginrai supposed to be?
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343248)
Posted by RhA on February 6th, 2012 @ 7:25am CST
TheDownshift wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
TheDownshift wrote:>Non-tranforming
>>Not a Transformer
>>>Not interested

Dissapoint.
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343249)
Posted by metaphorge on February 6th, 2012 @ 7:32am CST
TheDownshift wrote:It's like calling someone an adulterer if they've never commited adultery.

"I got ham, but I'm not a hamster!
I got ham, but I'm not a hamster!
I got ham, but I'm not a hamster!
(everybody sing!)"
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343250)
Posted by Erailea on February 6th, 2012 @ 7:42am CST

I dunno. The Revoltech figures are pretty cool and they don't transform.
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343262)
Posted by ultra_magus on February 6th, 2012 @ 8:41am CST
Sure it may not transform, but does it commit adultery?
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343327)
Posted by Overcracker on February 6th, 2012 @ 11:19am CST
TheDownshift wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
TheDownshift wrote:>Non-tranforming
>>Not a Transformer
>>>Not interested

If you realized the amount of transformation the original had, with enough leg articulation in this one you could probably approximate it fairly well.

Besides the entire point of this thing is that it does not transform. He's a human with the power to combine with a large robotic shell.

It may not be a Transformer, but it is from Transformers.
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343361)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 6th, 2012 @ 12:49pm CST
ultra_magus wrote:Sure it may not transform, but does it commit adultery?
Nah, wait till they make one of Lander. ;)
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343382)
Posted by Dead Metal on February 6th, 2012 @ 1:34pm CST
I might be interested, depending on final price and colours.
Re: CM's Corp Ginrai (Powermaster Prime) (1343423)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on February 6th, 2012 @ 3:02pm CST
metaphorge wrote:How big are CM's Minerva and Ginrai supposed to be?

The other Gutto-Kuru figures Cm's did are about 7 inches tall, Minerva'll probably be a little shorter than Ginrai obviously. :D

Dead Metal wrote:I might be interested, depending on final price and colours.

Final price should be a little more than 10000 yen as with other Gutto-Kurus, so expect him to go for like, $150, which, is steep, but hey if you like Ginrai, I say why not? :P

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Vehicon SEALED First Edition Robots In Disguise Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DIAC & OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Marvel TRANSFORMERS #36 (1988) 1st Sky Lynx Twin Twist & Sandstorm Appearance" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN DABURU & AUTOBOT TWINFERNO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Deluxe Class SKYLYNX MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PRIME FIRST EDITION ARCEE DELUXE 2012 + SKYLYNX 2013 NIB LOT" on EBAY