Saturday, March 10th, 2012 10:25am CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 39,362

Site sponsor Kapow Toys dropped by with some images of the MasterMind Creations booth from this weekend's Roll Out Roll Call 3 convention!

First off we get a look at their upcoming KM-05 Air Screech (aka Hearts of Steel Starscream) in color. The actual figure isn't on display, but we see promotional banners of the figure in color and in alt mode. Additionally it is revealed that they will be repainting this mold into KM-06 Warper and KM-07 Stormer. You can have all three Seekers in Hearts of Steel style.

Next we have the KM-03 Cyclops prototype on display, this figure is scheduled to release in May. We see him towering over THS-02 Hybrid Style G1 Convoy.

Last but certainly not least they have revealed another figure in their Reformatted line, Prominion. The figure is intended to represent Nova Prime, and can be seen facing off against R-01 Terminus Hexatron in the renders below.

Credit(s): Kapow Toys

This article was last modified on Saturday, March 10th, 2012 10:56am CST

Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356817)
Posted by Mkall on March 10th, 2012 @ 10:31am CST
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356818)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 10th, 2012 @ 10:36am CST
Mkall wrote:Can't say we didn't see those repaints coming. My next question is; who is Hexatron duelling in that picture?

Dude, I don't know who he is fighting. Mastermind Creations is planning for one helluva a year though.

-Revised KM-01 Shattered Glass axe guy
-Cyclops
-3 seekers
-Hexatron

and I've heard rumors about another. These guys are going for broke.
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356819)
Posted by joevill on March 10th, 2012 @ 10:36am CST
WOW! I'm really loving these.
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356823)
Posted by Optimus1116 on March 10th, 2012 @ 10:44am CST
It kinda looks like Hexatron is dueling WFC Starscream... If they made a toy of that it would be an instant buy =P~
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356825)
Posted by Optimus1116 on March 10th, 2012 @ 10:45am CST
Actually, now since there are new pics, idk...
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356828)
Posted by El Duque on March 10th, 2012 @ 11:01am CST
The figure pictured fighting with Hexatron is Prominion, their take on Nova Prime.
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356834)
Posted by Anonymous on March 10th, 2012 @ 11:55am CST
First and foremost; great scoop GetRight!

It's a great line up - leading off with the HoS Shockwave. With Master Mind Creations showing their hand like this, I think they have managed a thorough game plan. I anticipate staggered releases, but with so much collector based pieces coming out, they need to take into consideration their consumer base's budget in terms of 3P consumer's buzz.

I look forward to TFCon '12 (late July). Should be a great show.

I've heard epic stories of drinking games that involve how quickly you can transform a scout class figure pulled from your pocket - quick draw style. I want in.
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356837)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CST
Court Jester wrote:First and foremost; great scoop GetRight!

I look forward to TFCon '12 (July). Should be a great show.

Thanks man! Got a little help on this from El Duque.

I'm going to end up with a shelf of overpriced Transformers from the Industrial Revolution.... AWESOME!!!!

Botcon may hold a drinking game involving Botshots and.... shots. Hope to see you all there!
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356839)
Posted by Starfall79 on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:13pm CST
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356852)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:31pm CST
I don't know. Is that confirmed that's supposed to be Nova Prime? Or is that just speculation? Because looking at that sword he's holding, I'd say that's Prima!

Also, what's with the other swords? The ones Hexatron is using are new and the ones Prominion has in his right hand and sheathed on his back look to be the ones previously shown with Hexatron. What? Did they swap swords before squaring off? :lol:
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356855)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:40pm CST
Starfall79 wrote:Are you sure that is Prominion it honestly looks more like Drift! especially with all the swords and the head sculpt!

Prominion is the name they are using for Nova Prime. I think they nailed it:
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356864)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 10th, 2012 @ 1:14pm CST
Are we sure MMC know who Nova Prime is, as I have to agree that this figure looks nothing like him in either his stand-alone or super-robot forms.

I'm worried by the continuing absence of Hexatron. I hope there aren't any problems with him.

The Seekers are looking very good together. Easy money I suppose.
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356875)
Posted by roBROmanceFTW on March 10th, 2012 @ 2:11pm CST
All of the toys look epic, but I DO WANT Prominion! I'm not too sure MMC wants to make an EXACT copy of Don's design, since Master Collectibles already did that. Nevertheless, I envy those who managed to snag MC's Nova Prime. Can't wait for Prominion!

"Remember me???"
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356899)
Posted by MGrotusque on March 10th, 2012 @ 3:46pm CST
Warper! That really is a nice looking mold and suits a black and purple paint scheme over Screamers colours. Honestly though.....i'm so over seeker figures. Makes me wanna barf just thinking of another volley of seeker repaints from another mold. Albeit a nice looking one.

I'm getting impatient with the Hexitron release. It's probably the only transformer i really see myself buying this year and it's taking a looooong time comin. Heck...i've even seen the prototype on display at the Victoria toy show last summer and it looked ready to go to me.....minus paint apps of course.
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356908)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 10th, 2012 @ 4:21pm CST
Now we're talking. Hexatron looks like he'll really break the bank too, but I'm keeping an eye on Cyclops to see how their build quality has improved since Annihilator.

I definitely want one of the seekers and Priminion. And I don't care who they "say" it's supposed to be, he's going to be my Prima. Pure and simple.
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356928)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on March 10th, 2012 @ 5:42pm CST
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356935)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 10th, 2012 @ 6:08pm CST
Samurai Bludgeon wrote:Can anyone tell me what the name of the product that Cyclops/Shockwave is standing on? I can see it's a snap-together floor/wall assembly and I would love to get a few of those for my displays.

:lol: I can!
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356940)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 10th, 2012 @ 6:12pm CST
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356945)
Posted by Blurrz on March 10th, 2012 @ 6:28pm CST
Nice to see the investments have paid off =3
Re: MMC Images from Roll Out Roll Call 3: Color Images of KM-05, KM-06 Warper & KM-07 Stormer Revealed, Reformatted Prominion Announced (1356946)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on March 10th, 2012 @ 6:33pm CST
GetRightRobot wrote:I'm just kidding. :lol: They are called "Chain Base" their are severla series, sizes and themese.

o now those are cool-thanks a bunch

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Triggerhappy, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars IRONHIDE Deluxe Class Figure MOC NEW Optimus Maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Generations Universe MOC Wheelie Legends Class Mint New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class Caliburst & Slugslinger NEW" on EBAY
Buy "LG 14 Ultra Magnus TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS TAKARA Mint Figure, No Manual, Ok Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF Legends Wheelie (No Arms)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Class ~ Decepticon TRIGGERHAPPY w/BLOWPIPE ~ Titans Return" on EBAY