Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts

Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts

Thursday, August 12th, 2010 3:40pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 64,462

So what are they and for which Transformer figure are they?

We would also like to know this, in a shocking turn of events CrazyDevy have taken their teasing to the next level and give no indication of what these parts are.
Visit their website by clicking their information packed teaser:
And join the speculation as to who these parts will upgrade by clicking here!

Credit(s): Jenus, CrazyDevy

Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112440)
Posted by jazzhands on August 12th, 2010 @ 3:46pm CDT
um okay :roll:
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112445)
Posted by The Legend on August 12th, 2010 @ 4:06pm CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:Who the hell is Master Commander anyway? Is it Ultra Magnus, Optimus Prime, Headmasters?...
:BOT:

Power Master Prime I would immagine.
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112446)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 12th, 2010 @ 4:11pm CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:Their new motto should be:

"CrazyDevy. Doing something at some point, somewhere.

Maybe."

"And way overpriced for what is legit quality, but still too much money for it."

Put it all together and you've got the freaking truth. I justified the high prices to myself for Devastator. I'm not doing it for every combiner. Their stuff is just too much money. No way I'd pay more than $20 for their kits. They're good stuff but no more. I know they can't be blind to the backlash.
:BOT:

Agreed.
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112448)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on August 12th, 2010 @ 4:18pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Yes CrazyDevy is at it again and has posted a new teaser for a brand new project they will tackle the Master Commander Power Parts!
So what are they and for which Transformer figure are they?

Visit their website by clicking their information packed teaser:
And join the speculation as to who these parts will upgrade by clicking here!

I applaud the sarcasm here. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112475)
Posted by Forgotten on August 12th, 2010 @ 5:09pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:Their new motto should be:

"CrazyDevy. Doing something at some point, somewhere.

Maybe."

WIN!!

I figure it won't be Fort Max because he's way too expensive & fairly rare. don't think it will be Bruticus because with FP doing their "classic" Bruticus, everybody is focusing on that so it would be extremely ill advised to try to develop hype for the G1 at the moment. perhaps Pirahnacon? Doubt they're going to mess with PM Prime/Ginrai. he's too great to sully with their stuff.(I love the devy upgrades, but come on. would you want to modify your God Ginrai?).
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112477)
Posted by Blurrz on August 12th, 2010 @ 5:12pm CDT
Wow, I can't wait /sarcasm.
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112483)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 12th, 2010 @ 5:21pm CDT
I'll guess Piranhacon too, because of two movie connections: The naval warfare film 'Master and Commander', and the current 'Piranha 3-D'. Oh yeah, and the BBTS reissue.

Since the Seacon gestalt didn't have too many U.S. media appearances for his toy to be inaccurate to, I'm not sure just what the upgrade would be though, unless they think there's demand for that 8-barrel rotary turret on Snaptrap's back in his TFU illustration.
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112498)
Posted by SolomusPrime on August 12th, 2010 @ 5:48pm CDT
I did mention to them a while back that good new project would be power parts for Power Master Optimus Prime or God Ginrai. Maybe they took my advice? Definitely more articulation and better looking arms or even legs. A new head can be made with a ball joint neck. As far as God Ginrai you can give him bigger wings, better forearm and feet attachments. Tight!
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112517)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 12th, 2010 @ 6:17pm CDT
The Legend wrote:
:BOT:

Power Master Prime I would immagine.

This might actually make me cry tears of nerd-joy. I'm pretty certain of it.
:BOT:
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112528)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 12th, 2010 @ 6:33pm CDT
I'm over these guys-their vague teasers and broken up kits. More money for Fansproject.
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112536)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 12th, 2010 @ 6:42pm CDT
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112588)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on August 12th, 2010 @ 8:16pm CDT
Curse you, Crazy Devy. I hate teasers, they're so... teasing

I dunno if you can call these teasers. They aren't teasing us with any products. They're just announcing they're making something without giving us any clue about what it could be.
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112615)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 12th, 2010 @ 9:19pm CDT

Anyone remember what that was called?
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112616)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 12th, 2010 @ 9:20pm CDT
We shouldn't post this as news (aka give them free advertising) without them actually showing product.

=;
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112633)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 12th, 2010 @ 9:41pm CDT
Maybe it's for MP Prime?
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112765)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 13th, 2010 @ 8:54am CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:I don't know if this increases or decreases the likelihood of it being PM Optimus, but there already is an upgrade kit for God Ginrai. It was years ago, before all these 3rd parties started cranking all this stuff out, and sold through BigBadToystore and likely other outlets. It wasn't as good as current upgrades, as it included replacement arms that made for more dynamic posing but left him unable to transform out of robot mode without breaking out a screwdriver and slapping the old arms back on; the parts couldn't turn into anything else. It did indeed include bigger wings, and angled feet so his legs could be spread out.

Anyone remember what that was called?

It was called overpriced garbage. I know the kit you're talking about.Yeah that was back in...2002 If I remember right.
:BOT:
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112897)
Posted by adamassc on August 13th, 2010 @ 5:29pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Curse you, Crazy Devy. I hate teasers, they're so... teasing. My guess is probably for someone in the PCC line, via Master Commander Power Parts. It's probably upgrades for the drones, or for the central Commander figure itself. If it is for PCC, I will be expecting donations of Energon in the HMW game. :lol: :lol:

If it's for a PCC figure, they'll finally get my money.
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112898)
Posted by craggy on August 13th, 2010 @ 5:30pm CDT
so will this let me upgrade a TF to look like Russell Crowe, or Paul Bettany? or the boat?
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112919)
Posted by SolomusPrime on August 13th, 2010 @ 6:57pm CDT

Anyone remember what that was called?

Yeah I bought that overpriced piece of shit when it was expensive and then it went on sale shortly after. Actually... it looks kind of cool but he can't move or transform worth a damn. Made of soft plastic it was called Power Master Optimus Prime with Apex Armor Add on Parts. The new smaller anime style head was cool as well as the longer arms, guns, wings and shoulder cannon. Still I hope crazy devy makes it so that is has articulation and can transform from robot to truck and back! Oh Yeah!
Re: Crazy Devy Update: Master Commander Power Parts (1112920)
Posted by eyl on August 13th, 2010 @ 6:59pm CDT
It may be too costly to upgrade God Ginrai's arms and legs. My guess is a new head for MP Prime with light up eyes. That would be fine with me. I don't care much for the build-in moving mouth cover.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kre-O lot of 7 Sets Sealed Megatron Bumblebee Prowl Mirage Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DIAC & OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Marvel TRANSFORMERS #36 (1988) 1st Sky Lynx Twin Twist & Sandstorm Appearance" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN DABURU & AUTOBOT TWINFERNO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Deluxe Class SKYLYNX MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DABURU AND TWINFERNO NEW IN BUBBLE & CARD 2016" on EBAY