Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014

Sunday, April 13th, 2014 12:20PM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 47,007

We have not been resting on last week's amazing Transformers customs and artwork, fiction and builds - we're simply a little behind on posting this weeks's roundup. But fear no longer! Check out below all the recent output from the Transtopia section of Seibertron.com, make sure to comment on what you like, and send us a PM if you think we've missed something.

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Gladky - Pixel Camo Cybertron Skywarp

hinomars19 - G1 style Fansproject Onslaught, Vortex, Brawn

BUILDING BOTS

Zeek99g - Epic Layer of Epic - Custom Lego Builds

BezeeTron - Lego Transformers Masterpiece Red Alert

familyman - Life size G1 Ravage

SHAPEWAYS STUFF

GlauG - Shapeways Thread

Tresob - Kreon Upgrade Parts

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014

zoso1900 - Fansproject/ROTF Bruticus Brawl Upgrade kit (WIP)

FAN ART

JDD SEALAB - TF Fanarts

M3Gr1ml0ck - Combination Act 2

FAN FICTION

Henry921 - Scorponok: The Reckoning - Chapter 7

Stormtalon - Dragons vs Dinos Part 2

PHOTO BLITZ

Henry921 - Revenge of the Photocomic: Act One

Madeus Prime - Autobots and Decepticons Living Together

keelo1027 - Funny Pics

Credit(s): Transtopia

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1564995)
Posted by mattj972 on April 13th, 2014 @ 5:54pm CDT
I want that Ravage!!!!!!!!! Awesome.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565015)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 13th, 2014 @ 7:54pm CDT

That is a complement on both of your work however, as it's way more than I'm capable of; can't afford any 3D printer at the moment either, but it looks like fun.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565057)
Posted by 229 on April 13th, 2014 @ 10:35pm CDT
This is part of my transformers room downstairs .. Only me and my wife are allowed in that part of the house. Our 3 kids have to buy tickets.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565178)
Posted by hinomars19 on April 14th, 2014 @ 12:22pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:TWO different customizers' upgrades for the Energon Combaticons not replaced by Fansproject's take on Bruticus?? I still haven't been able to save up for any version of those two, and seeing how much more hard labor it takes to bring the other 3 in line makes me less inclined than ever to take acquiring M&E off my back-burner.

Trust me, when working on my Brawl I wished I had a 3D printer. He was dead fun to do though, and still one I'm most proud of :D I learned a lot doing him, especially the fact that I don't have to work big to make good or functional customs.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565409)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 15th, 2014 @ 9:42am CDT
That Ravage is freaking sick. Skywarp in pixel camo is killer too.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Playskool Rescue Bots Bumblebee's Garage playset HTF - Time Remaining: 1 day 21 hours 8 minutes 13 seconds
Dropshot Heavy Load Blades Leo Prime Universe Voyager LOT Transformers Hasbro - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 10 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN LEADER POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE - Time Remaining: 19 days 20 hours 14 minutes 35 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS AGE OF EXTINCTION DINOBOT SLOG ACTION FIGURE TOY - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 15 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers The Movie 2007 Deluxe Class Decepticon Barricade Brand NEW In Box - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 19 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Movie 2007 Legends Class Bumblebee MISB - Time Remaining: 5 days 19 hours 20 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Sentinel Prime - Time Remaining: 26 days 19 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
NIGHTSCREAM Starscream Transformers Superlink SD-01 Deluxe Class 2004 Energon - Time Remaining: 6 days 1 hour 28 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent