Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014

Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014

Sunday, April 13th, 2014 12:20pm CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 51,905

We have not been resting on last week's amazing Transformers customs and artwork, fiction and builds - we're simply a little behind on posting this weeks's roundup. But fear no longer! Check out below all the recent output from the Transtopia section of Seibertron.com, make sure to comment on what you like, and send us a PM if you think we've missed something.

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Gladky - Pixel Camo Cybertron Skywarp

hinomars19 - G1 style Fansproject Onslaught, Vortex, Brawn

BUILDING BOTS

Zeek99g - Epic Layer of Epic - Custom Lego Builds

BezeeTron - Lego Transformers Masterpiece Red Alert

familyman - Life size G1 Ravage

SHAPEWAYS STUFF

GlauG - Shapeways Thread

Tresob - Kreon Upgrade Parts

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014

zoso1900 - Fansproject/ROTF Bruticus Brawl Upgrade kit (WIP)

FAN ART

JDD SEALAB - TF Fanarts

M3Gr1ml0ck - Combination Act 2

FAN FICTION

Henry921 - Scorponok: The Reckoning - Chapter 7

Stormtalon - Dragons vs Dinos Part 2

PHOTO BLITZ

Henry921 - Revenge of the Photocomic: Act One

Madeus Prime - Autobots and Decepticons Living Together

keelo1027 - Funny Pics

Credit(s): Transtopia

Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1564995)
Posted by mattj972 on April 13th, 2014 @ 5:54pm CDT
I want that Ravage!!!!!!!!! Awesome.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565015)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on April 13th, 2014 @ 7:54pm CDT

That is a complement on both of your work however, as it's way more than I'm capable of; can't afford any 3D printer at the moment either, but it looks like fun.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565057)
Posted by 229 on April 13th, 2014 @ 10:35pm CDT
This is part of my transformers room downstairs .. Only me and my wife are allowed in that part of the house. Our 3 kids have to buy tickets.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565178)
Posted by hinomars19 on April 14th, 2014 @ 12:22pm CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:TWO different customizers' upgrades for the Energon Combaticons not replaced by Fansproject's take on Bruticus?? I still haven't been able to save up for any version of those two, and seeing how much more hard labor it takes to bring the other 3 in line makes me less inclined than ever to take acquiring M&E off my back-burner.

Trust me, when working on my Brawl I wished I had a 3D printer. He was dead fun to do though, and still one I'm most proud of :D I learned a lot doing him, especially the fact that I don't have to work big to make good or functional customs.
Re: Creative Roundup, April 13, 2014 (1565409)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on April 15th, 2014 @ 9:42am CDT
That Ravage is freaking sick. Skywarp in pixel camo is killer too.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner wars Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Kidrobot Transformers vs. GI Joe Vinyl Lot Snake Eyes, Destro, Scarlet +++" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse: Turbine Thrash Windblade Scout Class New in Package" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1986 Transformers G1 Aerialbot AIR RAID TORQUE RIFLE Weapon Nice Shape" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Figurines Megatron Optimus Prime Autobot Alpha Trion (0023)" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY