Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013

Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013

Sunday, August 11th, 2013 2:43am CDT

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 45,008

Re: Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013 (1511022)
Posted by Burn on August 11th, 2013 @ 4:46am CDT
I was gonna post this but Va'al was impatient.

So I fixed his dodgy coding instead. >:oP
Re: Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013 (1511025)
Posted by njb902 on August 11th, 2013 @ 5:03am CDT
Did you tell him to feel the burn of his failings?

Okay that pun was so bad it made me throw up a little. I apologize to all of you who read it,

On a unrelated note, great work everyone.

I've gotta go throw up again :SICK:
Re: Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013 (1511030)
Posted by Burn on August 11th, 2013 @ 5:57am CDT
njb902 wrote:Did you tell him to feel the burn of his failings?

On a unrelated note, great work everyone.

I've gotta go throw up again :SICK:

That's gold. You should create a photo comic! In fact, I have the title for you!

The Amazing Adventure of Bruce and Dennis!

Re: Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013 (1511035)
Posted by Va'al on August 11th, 2013 @ 7:30am CDT
Blast it. Thanks Burn for sorting it out, I'm currently on a staff break at AA, was able to squeeze stuff in and didn't check the post again before sending it.
Re: Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013 (1511040)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on August 11th, 2013 @ 8:30am CDT
that photo with the seacons and terradives is awesome
Re: Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013 (1511041)
Posted by Va'al on August 11th, 2013 @ 8:46am CDT
Burn wrote:
njb902 wrote:Did you tell him to feel the burn of his failings?

On a unrelated note, great work everyone.

I've gotta go throw up again :SICK:

The Amazing Adventure of Bruce and Dennis!

You know I heart you, really.
Re: Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013 (1511125)
Posted by Burn on August 11th, 2013 @ 2:58pm CDT
Doubledealer93 wrote:that photo with the seacons and terradives is awesome

Terrifies me actually. My first thought was "OMG! THAT SEA WATER WILL RUIN THEM!"
Re: Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013 (1511178)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 11th, 2013 @ 9:04pm CDT
joevill's little Depth Charge Duo vs. the Seacons gave me a little chuckle. Fantastic job as usual, those who made it here! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, August 11, 2013 (1511572)
Posted by VioMeTriX on August 13th, 2013 @ 11:18am CDT
what a shame, one of the seacons missed the party...

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Kre-O lot of 7 Sets Sealed Megatron Bumblebee Prowl Mirage Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DIAC & OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Marvel TRANSFORMERS #36 (1988) 1st Sky Lynx Twin Twist & Sandstorm Appearance" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN DABURU & AUTOBOT TWINFERNO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Deluxe Class SKYLYNX MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DABURU AND TWINFERNO NEW IN BUBBLE & CARD 2016" on EBAY