Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013

Transformers News: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013

Sunday, August 18th, 2013 7:57AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 46,737

Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512494)
Posted by rockman_fan on August 18th, 2013 @ 9:05am CDT
dissapointingly few customs this week.
Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512517)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on August 18th, 2013 @ 11:46am CDT
Yeah, not much here. I would be okay with delaying it for a week just to fill up more slots. Although I'm not sure if that would interfere with something I'm not aware of
Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512531)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 18th, 2013 @ 12:58pm CDT
I always look forward to the weekly roundup and I'm glad it was implemented. I applaud thee Burn.
Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512553)
Posted by Burn on August 18th, 2013 @ 2:54pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:It depends on how busy the person put in charge of the creative roundup is, vs how much was added to the transtopia forums between the last roundup and this one. Anything they might have missed will be added into the next one or the one after that. I'm assuming there just wasn't much added this time. Nice work on what's here now though everyone!

I'm quoting this for posterity because I don't do anything.

When I handed the reins over to Va'al (because my weekends were getting busy or I was crook) I told him it didn't have to be weekly but he insisted on doing them weekly. So weekly they shall be!

Just remember, you don't need to do anything to get featured other than to post your customs. Don't wait for any particular day of the week either (I see some people doing that!  ), get 'em in early as Va'al updates the next thread on a daily basis so it's not a mad rush come Sunday.
Re: Creative Roundup, August 18, 2013 (1512648)
Posted by TimothyR on August 18th, 2013 @ 10:33pm CDT
just curious.. is constructive criticism appropriate for these types of things? i don't mean things like "hey that looks like crap, you suck at painting" .. i mean things like "you should do some practicing with an airbrush, but i like the scheme" .. or "that part should be such and such a color" ..?

i have yet to feel the need to make any constructive criticism because everything in these updates always looks top notch.. i'm just wondering if constructive criticism is appropriate or not.

Ending Soon On eBay

2003 Transformers Armada Powerlinx JETFIRE + COMETTOR MINI-CON figure NOS - Time Remaining: 6 days 14 hours 18 minutes 9 seconds
2006 Blue Transformers Mask Optimus Prime Helmet Talking Working - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 21 minutes 16 seconds
2003 TRANSFORMERS ARMADA UNICRON 16" Action Figure w/ Instructions & Box #80773 - Time Remaining: 9 days 3 hours 21 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Takara Galaxy Force (Cybertron) STARSCREAM GD-03 Destron NOS - Time Remaining: 6 days 23 hours 22 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers 2006 Takara MP-3 Masterpiece Starscream Destron Air Commander MISB - Time Remaining: 4 days 9 hours 25 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters ULTRA MAGNUS AUTOBOT 2012 Hasbro MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 27 minutes 34 seconds
2011 Tuvalu 1$ Transformers Dark Moon Optimus Prime 1 Oz Proof Coin (Tax Exempt) - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 32 minutes 33 seconds
Brand New! Transformers Age of Extinction. Autobot Drift! - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 34 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes