Transformers News: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

Sunday, July 21st, 2013 5:07AM CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 45,231

No one's looking for help this week, but there sure are enough customs to counter that!

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Gladky - Evil Reformatted Nemesis Prime

gbm - Cyberverse Minor Paint Upgrade

xaviercal - Generations Metroplex

Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

vwpbl - Cybertron Minicons | Legends Movieverse | Legends Movieverse Scorponok | TF:P Cyberverse Commander Ultra Magnus

KREO KORNER

Tresob - Kreon Upgrade Parts Thread

Noideaforaname - Kreon Customs

FAN ART

wulongti - Autobucks Coffee Design

FAN FICTION

Fires_of_Inferno - Final Darkness

PHOTO BLITZ

In which I reveal the real reason for me compiling these roundups - promoting my own photocomic. (This would only hold if I actually updated it more often.)

But first..

Henry921 - The Shadow Knows

Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

Va'al - The Amazing Adventures of Dennis & Bruce!

Credit(s): Transtopia
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505288)
Posted by Henry921 on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:38am CDT
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505290)
Posted by Va'al on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:42am CDT
Henry921 wrote:If it's any consolation, Va'al, I try to time my updates so they can be featured in the roundup! Your positive attention, how I crave it! ;)

...I do the same. :P
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505292)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:45am CDT
My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505448)
Posted by guarayakha on July 21st, 2013 @ 9:45pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:

Like with Starscream so it'll actually be called StarBucks? :lol:
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505467)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 21st, 2013 @ 11:56pm CDT
guarayakha wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:

Like with Starscream so it'll actually be called StarBucks? :lol:
I'd go with Thunderblast/Chromia, because she's supposedly the inspiration for the Sirens in Cybertron/Galaxy Force, and she even got repainted into Elita-1.

Ending Soon On eBay

Lot of 3, Transformers G1 Insecticons - Bombshell, Shrapnel, Venom - 1985 - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 17 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Generations Goshooter MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 29 minutes 39 seconds
Hasbro Transformers IDW Titan return the head of the soldiers L-class Overlord - Time Remaining: 4 days 5 hours 29 minutes 50 seconds
Platinum Optimus Prime Transformers Generations Edition Year of the Goat 2015 - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 32 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Universe Target Exclusive 25th Anniversary Voyager Leo Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 39 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Generations GDO Deluxe Class Swerve - Time Remaining: 6 days 7 hours 44 minutes 21 seconds
Takara Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex DD-06 - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 46 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Go exclusive Micron Samurai Sword Model kit - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 47 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017