Sunday, July 21st, 2013 5:07am CDT

Categories: Site Articles, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 50,225

No one's looking for help this week, but there sure are enough customs to counter that!

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Gladky - Evil Reformatted Nemesis Prime

gbm - Cyberverse Minor Paint Upgrade

xaviercal - Generations Metroplex

Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

vwpbl - Cybertron Minicons | Legends Movieverse | Legends Movieverse Scorponok | TF:P Cyberverse Commander Ultra Magnus

KREO KORNER

Tresob - Kreon Upgrade Parts Thread

Noideaforaname - Kreon Customs

FAN ART

wulongti - Autobucks Coffee Design

FAN FICTION

Fires_of_Inferno - Final Darkness

PHOTO BLITZ

In which I reveal the real reason for me compiling these roundups - promoting my own photocomic. (This would only hold if I actually updated it more often.)

But first..

Henry921 - The Shadow Knows

Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013

Va'al - The Amazing Adventures of Dennis & Bruce!

Credit(s): Transtopia

Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505288)
Posted by Henry921 on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:38am CDT
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505290)
Posted by Va'al on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:42am CDT
Henry921 wrote:If it's any consolation, Va'al, I try to time my updates so they can be featured in the roundup! Your positive attention, how I crave it! ;)

...I do the same. :P
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505292)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 21st, 2013 @ 5:45am CDT
My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505448)
Posted by guarayakha on July 21st, 2013 @ 9:45pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:

Like with Starscream so it'll actually be called StarBucks? :lol:
Re: Creative Roundup, July 21, 2013 (1505467)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on July 21st, 2013 @ 11:56pm CDT
guarayakha wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:My wallet wants to heed the call of that Metroplex! =P~

Decepticon version of Autobucks, please! :CON:

Like with Starscream so it'll actually be called StarBucks? :lol:
I'd go with Thunderblast/Chromia, because she's supposedly the inspiration for the Sirens in Cybertron/Galaxy Force, and she even got repainted into Elita-1.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Lot incomplete G1 Generations Optimus Megatron McDonalds Armada RID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Minicon Slipstream Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ONE STEP CHANGER STEELJAW RID ROBOTS IN DISGUISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RiD 2015 Legion Class Groundbuster Arm Claw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Minicon Drift Jetstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series #51 Soundwave/Chromia/Arcee/Elita-1 Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Micron Arms SHOCKWAVE Misb New Deluxe Am-29 Rid Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 2015 Crash Optimus Prime Strongarm Combiner Force PrimeStrong" on EBAY