'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone!

'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale!  Hurry Before Stock Is Gone!

Sunday, September 2nd, 2007 6:21pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 23,662

Anyone still looking to complete a set of Micromaster gestalts?

Want to do it for a sale price? Seibertron's one and only Ionacus shares this info with us:

"Here's a bit of news for ya. I was at the CVS across from my house, and they have all their summer stock for 50% off. There was about five TFU micromasters trainbots and aerialbots in the summer toys. I had the cashier check the price and they came up as $2.65. If anyone's been holding off buying them this is the time to do so."

Thanks Ionacus for sharing that news! Stock will be limited because they are clearing it out, so if you want to try to find them, you should check your local CVS A.S.A.P.!

Report your findings in the Sightings Database, and also in your local regional sightings thread.

Credit(s): Ionacus

This article was last modified on Sunday, September 2nd, 2007 6:26pm CDT

Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319411)
Posted by gjk13 on September 2nd, 2007 @ 6:26pm CDT
If you want all of them, it'll still cost you quite a bit.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319422)
Posted by Dispensor on September 2nd, 2007 @ 6:30pm CDT
Not very good figures. Not very good news.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319441)
Posted by Hotrod on September 2nd, 2007 @ 6:37pm CDT
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319448)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on September 2nd, 2007 @ 6:40pm CDT
cheaper anyway - I might pick the aerialbots up if I can get all 6 at once.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319501)
Posted by Collector Maximus on September 2nd, 2007 @ 7:07pm CDT
Hotrod wrote:I wish CVS would have gotten Universe Micro Masters Devestaor and Defensor, because I have completed the other two.

I was gonna ask if anyone had seen the Dev or defensor sets there...I guess not?
I already have the Aerialbots and Trainbots as well.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319522)
Posted by Skowl on September 2nd, 2007 @ 7:16pm CDT
What the hell is CVS?

"Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome"?
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319568)
Posted by Heavy B on September 2nd, 2007 @ 7:30pm CDT
meh
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319569)
Posted by It Is Him on September 2nd, 2007 @ 7:30pm CDT
Skowl wrote:What the hell is CVS?

"Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome"?

Pretty close. They did buyout Eckerds.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319587)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 2nd, 2007 @ 7:39pm CDT
Been a long time since I've seen any type of TF in a CVS.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319709)
Posted by King Starscream89 on September 2nd, 2007 @ 8:26pm CDT
cool
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (319867)
Posted by Flashwave on September 2nd, 2007 @ 9:08pm CDT
Except, as of last night, my Airels weren't on sale...
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (320007)
Posted by Bug_Byte on September 2nd, 2007 @ 10:17pm CDT
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (320246)
Posted by PrimulArchangel on September 3rd, 2007 @ 12:38am CDT
Hate to break it to you but this news is so old lol.. I been buying these at CVS since about late January .. They are on sale every other week 5.99 normal price or 3.99 if you got a cvs card. They have had the Superion and Trains , the name escapes me at the moment.. They have dwindeled down here since then .. I pretty much bought up all the ones in my area and was selling them online to people that couldnt find them. They usually only get a case of 6 in at a time , at least in my stores they did and each case had a full set. so if they did start sending them back out to the stores again cool , ill have to head back out and get more..

One thing you can do , if they have them listed in there paper but the store does not have any , get a rain check and when the girl asks how many you want to put down to buy on the check tell her 12 . This way you will always get them for the sale price even when they are not on sale. I got one rain check left from last time that still good.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (321734)
Posted by Optimal Magnus on September 3rd, 2007 @ 6:24pm CDT
Bug_Byte wrote:wait a week....it will be 75% off. and don't tell to many trans fans in you area :wink:

More like a day! I got mine for $1.37, No CVS card but mad cheap! 3 Aerials so far!
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (321747)
Posted by PrimulArchangel on September 3rd, 2007 @ 6:30pm CDT
probably because they been at CVS since like i said late january , now they just want to get rid of them lol.. Mine are still out i hit all 4 in my area and they never got anymore in since about 2 moths ago they all said .. I know people still looking for sets, thought maybe i could help them out.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (322029)
Posted by Nemesis Maximus on September 3rd, 2007 @ 9:03pm CDT
I have the Superion and Devastator of this set. I wish I could have found the Defensor of this set. Oh well.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (323071)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 4th, 2007 @ 10:59am CDT
Is that Japanese version?
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (327098)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 6th, 2007 @ 5:32am CDT
How many Micromasters are there?
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (327105)
Posted by Bonger on September 6th, 2007 @ 5:37am CDT
US versions, and there are Superion, Railracer, Devastator and Defensor if I recall.
Re: 'CVS' Has Micromasters On Sale! Hurry Before Stock Is Gone! (327852)
Posted by DREWCIFER on September 6th, 2007 @ 2:11pm CDT
I guess that I'll have to go this route. All I need to complete White Berserker Sixwing is the chest and Missile Run. I have been looking for months and can't find him anywhere. Any help guys...

Well, I guess not. What sux is that in the Superion colours, The chest piece comes with the helicopter and "Missile Run" comes with another part. So I have to buy two pieces from CVS to paint one to look like the piece I need for Berserker Sixwing.

Unless one of you kind souls has the piece I need, #2 Missile Run (white).

Oh well, I'll start search CVS's near me this weekend.

:DEVIL:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY