Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust

Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust

Monday, March 12th, 2012 3:27pm CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,734

The Transformers facebook page has posted a couple of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron images as part of their Cyber Monday campaign. Check out the Sea of Rust below. Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is scheduled to release this Fall.

This Cyber Monday, get an exclusive first look at the barren desert called the Sea of Rust from upcoming video game Transformers: Fall of Cybertron. It is a harsh and desolate wasteland full of the fallen corpses of an ancient Cybertronian civilization. However, deep within these ruins lies a vital lifeline, one of the last remaining reservoirs of Energon that could be used to power the Autobots’ final exodus…

Credit(s): Transformers facebook page

Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357740)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 12th, 2012 @ 3:37pm CDT
Looks awesome.
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357741)
Posted by #Sideways# on March 12th, 2012 @ 3:38pm CDT
Wasn't the Sea Of Rust the home of the Scraplets on Cybertron? Am I mistaken?

They did a great job on the models and textures for this.
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357771)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 12th, 2012 @ 4:39pm CDT
Looks more like an abandoned city than a desert. That's one thing I hope they put in for FOC; nice, open spaces with little cover, kinda like the map Hemorrhage from Halo: Reach.
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357774)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 12th, 2012 @ 4:48pm CDT
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357775)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 12th, 2012 @ 4:50pm CDT
BATTOUSAI XD wrote:Looks to be a really cool environment. I like the focus this game and WFC have on the planet Cybertron; sometimes Earth gets a little old, no offense to our home intended....

Uhm, compared to how crazy and teched out Cybetron is? I'd wanna live there... with crazy highways that form as you race on them at full speed (in a transformable exo suit). Trees are overrated anyway. :CON:
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357778)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 12th, 2012 @ 4:54pm CDT

The scenery looks great in this game, I salivate constantly until the release date when I will have no more saliva to produce as I will be too busy making my characters to exact specifications.

:CON: :CON: :KREMZEEK: :CON: :BOT:
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357779)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 12th, 2012 @ 4:54pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:

Finally, someone understands me! :lol:
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357780)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 12th, 2012 @ 4:56pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I've always wondered, does Cybertron rotate? I know they use the term "Megacycle" and they showed the sun rising in Beast Machines, but they never really make mention of it. Also: I swear that in the first episode of the G1 series, Jazz said something about searching for Energon on "The dark side of Cybertron". He could have said "The far side of Cybertron" though. Not sure.

:CON: :CON: :KREMZEEK: :CON: :BOT:

All planets rotate, my friend. If they orbit, they're certainly rotating. Interesting question.
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357784)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 12th, 2012 @ 5:02pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

:CON: :CON: :KREMZEEK: :CON: :BOT:

But, in the comics, Cybertron doesn't even have an orbit around a star! That's why they left Cybertron in the first place, to out some asteroids from Cybertrons path.
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357792)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 12th, 2012 @ 5:09pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

:CON: :CON: :KREMZEEK: :CON: :BOT:

.....Comics rot the brain. :lol: Well, I'm no comic guy, so sorry if that kinda messed you up.
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357794)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 12th, 2012 @ 5:13pm CDT
Maybe Cybertron can keep idle due to some crazy internal system. This is supposed to be Primus, so who knows. Maybe it even changes the direction of its rotation randomly (not backwards) making for some unpredictable atmospheric effects.
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357798)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on March 12th, 2012 @ 5:23pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:

I'd take 6 months of an Earth year here and 6 on Cybertron, along with my own personal space bridge :CON:
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357799)
Posted by Stormrider on March 12th, 2012 @ 5:25pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

:CON: :CON: :KREMZEEK: :CON: :BOT:

The moon doesn't and it orbits. But technically it's not a planet. But you get the idea. It is possible.
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357807)
Posted by DISCHARGE on March 12th, 2012 @ 5:43pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:

:CON: :CON: :KREMZEEK: :CON: :BOT:

That's because the moon is a spaceship locked in stationary orbit to be used by an alien race to observe the progression of Human evolution. >:oP
Re: Cyber Monday Transformers Fall of Cybertron Images: The Sea of Rust (1357841)
Posted by combiner711 on March 12th, 2012 @ 7:17pm CDT
Hmmmm?Looks like wreck-gar will enjoy this place! :lol:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Red Alert Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Voyager Class Siege: War For Cybertron Starscream Action Figure MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Sideswipe Generations War For Cybertron complete G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Battle Call Figure Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "Set of 2 Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Ironhide Chromia Deluxe Class MISB" on EBAY