Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee

Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee

Wednesday, September 12th, 2007 9:04pm CDT

Categories: Digital Media News, Collectables
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 41,877

The Toysrevil Blog has posted some free downloadable instructions for SD paper models of G1 Optimus Prime and Movie Bumblebee. Some fans may remember the paper G1 Optimus Prime that was popular some time ago (you can still find information on how to make your own by clicking here)

And you can check out the two new "paperformers", designed by Nicebunny, on the Toysrevil blog by clicking here.

Credit(s): skywarp-2, Toysrevil.blogspot.com, Nicebunny

Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (340438)
Posted by Skowl on September 12th, 2007 @ 9:05pm CDT

I know I do, they're adorable, especially Bumblebee! :grin:
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (340470)
Posted by OptimusShr on September 12th, 2007 @ 9:21pm CDT
While they are ugly I have to admit Bumblebee has a lot of nice detailing.
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (340475)
Posted by skywarp-2 on September 12th, 2007 @ 9:22pm CDT
Skowl wrote:Front paged and credited, it's been a slow few weeks, what can I say... besides, alot of fans would probably get a kick out of this!

I know I do, they're adorable, especially Bumblebee! :grin:

Wow, it's been awhile since I made the news, Thanks Skowl!! Keep the search alive!! :grin:
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (340535)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on September 12th, 2007 @ 9:45pm CDT
These aren't as cool as the 3D cards (my brother got me some) but they are intresting. I wouldn't mind seeing some ready made disposable paper decoy figured being made availible.

Still now where near as cool as the fan made Paper BB I saw in the kitbash forum, Help me out, one of you has to have a link!

That was amazing!
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (340701)
Posted by waaaaghlord on September 13th, 2007 @ 12:15am CDT
Ask and you shall receive my Leige.

Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (340793)
Posted by the purifyer on September 13th, 2007 @ 1:45am CDT
pfffft that's not a cardboard Bumblebee, THIS is a cardboard Bumblebee. :grin:
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (340804)
Posted by waaaaghlord on September 13th, 2007 @ 1:57am CDT
the purifyer wrote:pfffft that's not a cardboard Bumblebee, THIS is a cardboard Bumblebee. :grin:

Um, are you talking about the one in the original post, because I just linked to that one in the photo in the post above you.
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (340879)
Posted by the purifyer on September 13th, 2007 @ 3:57am CDT
waaaaghlord wrote:

Ah, guess I am.
...Well now's there's a direct link to his blog on his, ah, site :P
oh look at me trying to find meaning in my useless post.
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (340950)
Posted by Auto Bot on September 13th, 2007 @ 5:10am CDT
They should make a complete line up of Movie toys for this.
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (341335)
Posted by skywarp-2 on September 13th, 2007 @ 10:03am CDT
waaaaghlord wrote:I figure that kind of bracket would probably be the best looking option and tidier than the string that they're designed to utalise. Maybe you could find some with appropriately coloured 'heads' to help them blend in somewhat?

yeah with alot of what's out in the arts and crafts sections of most stores nowadays, and the little gems that you can find at a huge hardware store, I may be able to construct some pretty cool paper-laminated toys!! I'll post pics once I'm done with them all..
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (341379)
Posted by City Commander on September 13th, 2007 @ 10:26am CDT
I didn't like any of that...
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (341478)
Posted by skywarp-2 on September 13th, 2007 @ 11:16am CDT
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (1138137)
Posted by Bliss21 on October 21st, 2010 @ 5:38am CDT
Thats awesome...........
Re: Downloadable "Hedkase" Paper Transformers: G1 Prime and Movie Bumblebee (1138198)
Posted by Valandar on October 21st, 2010 @ 9:03am CDT
Wow, a 3-year necropost as your first post...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #300 - Last Pod Standing
"Last Pod Standing"
Posted: Sunday, May 15th, 2022

Buy "Instrument Transformer 468-480 Voltage Potential Transformers 480V Prim No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Torch Ratchet Fast Action Battler 2008 INCOMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Paradron Medics Ratchet & Lifeline" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Mutant Beast Wars Deluxe Soundwave Action Figure Raptor 1999" on EBAY
Buy "rare vintage 80's TRANSFORMERS G1 TOPSPIN JUMPSTARTERS Variant ANTEX ARGENTINA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Super7 Megatron (Exclusive Golden Lagoon) Reaction Figure DP23" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom WFC TIGERTRON Voyager White Tiger Beast Wars NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CYBERVERSE DINOBOT SLUG SLAG! COMPLETE!" on EBAY