This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line

Transformers News: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line

Sunday, May 29th, 2022 5:54PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,400

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.


The Walmart exclusive Velocitron line is packaged and ready for distribution. We have our first image of the packaging what is actually the Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection, which we found on the Cybertron 21 Facebook page.It in Override in the box and while the title of the collection and even the presence of the Speed planet symbol on the box would suggest that this relates to the Cybertron series, it is a Legacy subline and thus the characters will come from all over. This is further indicated with the notion that this is "Cybertron Universe" Override, which is sure to frustrate some fans since the Prime characters have a similar "Universe" designation and yet are G1ified and stray from their Prime designs in robot mode while Override is very faithful to her/his Cybertron/Galaxy Force self.

This image also give us proof that this subline will have the toys packaged in alt mode.

Transformers News: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134771)
Posted by SpaceEagle on May 29th, 2022 @ 6:47pm CDT
That box actually looks quite nice and gives me a little bit of nostalgia to...some kind of old toy packaging. At least moreso than the regular Legacy boxes, which is pretty neat!
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134778)
Posted by Emerje on May 29th, 2022 @ 8:24pm CDT
From what we can see she seems like a bit of a rip off. There's nothing about the figure that really looks like it needs to be sold as a Voyager. With Hot Rod he's got a high level of engineering and still came with a bunch of accessories to pad the price. Override just looks like a Deluxe. She still has visibly hollow arms, doesn't seem all that complex, and we haven't seen any signs of extra accessories. So what exactly are we paying extra for that makes her more worthy of being a Voyager on her own than Hot Rod?

Emerje
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134779)
Posted by tencotoys on May 29th, 2022 @ 8:38pm CDT
Great looking box and figure, but who's idea was it to go back to ugly rope ties and no protective plastic window? The Legacy line has some great figures and box art, but the windows missing is very bothersome. How many figures are touched and mangled on store shelves? Hopefully this is not the new norm for Hasbro. It's fine for a $10 child's toy, but not for $30+ collectible figures.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134784)
Posted by Randomhero on May 29th, 2022 @ 9:51pm CDT
Emerje wrote:From what we can see she seems like a bit of a rip off. There's nothing about the figure that really looks like it needs to be sold as a Voyager. With Hot Rod he's got a high level of engineering and still came with a bunch of accessories to pad the price. Override just looks like a Deluxe. She still has visibly hollow arms, doesn't seem all that complex, and we haven't seen any signs of extra accessories. So what exactly are we paying extra for that makes her more worthy of being a Voyager on her own than Hot Rod?

Emerje


Maybe you could wait for the actual reveal before playing seat toy designer with only going off leaked photos and reviews from people who buy stolen toys from warehouses.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134787)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 29th, 2022 @ 10:15pm CDT
That box hit me in the feels, almost like the old days.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134788)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 29th, 2022 @ 10:19pm CDT
The shape of the box is evocative of 1980s G1, but the color scheme reminds me the most of Earthrise.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134791)
Posted by Emerje on May 30th, 2022 @ 12:09am CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Emerje wrote:From what we can see she seems like a bit of a rip off. There's nothing about the figure that really looks like it needs to be sold as a Voyager. With Hot Rod he's got a high level of engineering and still came with a bunch of accessories to pad the price. Override just looks like a Deluxe. She still has visibly hollow arms, doesn't seem all that complex, and we haven't seen any signs of extra accessories. So what exactly are we paying extra for that makes her more worthy of being a Voyager on her own than Hot Rod?

Emerje


Maybe you could wait for the actual reveal before playing seat toy designer with only going off leaked photos and reviews from people who buy stolen toys from warehouses.

I don't watch reviews. :roll: I'm going off a box that doesn't show any signs of extras and credible leaks that haven't mentioned them either.

Emerje
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134795)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on May 30th, 2022 @ 2:10am CDT
Hauler time:
RH-001.png
RH-002.png
There's that screaming face that PrimevsPrime mentioned, but also it looks like they maybe retooled the claw to remove the Airlock connection?
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134796)
Posted by Munkky on May 30th, 2022 @ 2:14am CDT
I'm not sure how I feel about that packaging, it's nice that they incorporated the Velocitron logo, but I don't like the nae "Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection", and the lettering makes it look like a dollar store bootleg toy. Either way, I'll definitely be buying Override.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134798)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 30th, 2022 @ 4:20am CDT
I would say the name is designed to be like race names today (like the Le Mans 24 Hours, the Indy 500 etc) which makes sense given the line.

What I wonder is, why is Hauler in a race?
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134799)
Posted by Coptur on May 30th, 2022 @ 4:44am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:I would say the name is designed to be like race names today (like the Le Mans 24 Hours, the Indy 500 etc) which makes sense given the line.

What I wonder is, why is Hauler in a race?


he's there to lift the wrecked cars off the track

just annoyed that Cosmos will be 1 per box... :michaelbay:
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134800)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 30th, 2022 @ 4:45am CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Hauler time:


The one Velocitron I really needs to get.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134803)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 30th, 2022 @ 7:35am CDT
Haulers the only one that's a must buy for me. He's one of the last Season 1 - 2 characters that's never gotten a modern release.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134805)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2022 @ 8:07am CDT
More Velocitron news for you. While we had our look at the fastest member yesterday, now we have what is sure to be the slowest, Hauler. Not only is this a look at him in packaging but it is also our best look at the toy yet. Then again, we all knew what he would look like. He isn't exactly like Grapple though, he does come with a new screaming head, so he isn't a straight redeco. As with all toys in this collection, he comes packaged in alt mode. Now we've seen both voyagers in the line in their box.

Here is the complete list of toys in this line: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... own/46923/

Image

Image
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134806)
Posted by Emerje on May 30th, 2022 @ 8:18am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:What I wonder is, why is Hauler in a race?

Judging from the box art for Hauler and Override it's actually a foot race. :lol:

Emerje
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134809)
Posted by Overcracker on May 30th, 2022 @ 9:46am CDT
Emerje wrote:From what we can see she seems like a bit of a rip off. There's nothing about the figure that really looks like it needs to be sold as a Voyager. With Hot Rod he's got a high level of engineering and still came with a bunch of accessories to pad the price. Override just looks like a Deluxe. She still has visibly hollow arms, doesn't seem all that complex, and we haven't seen any signs of extra accessories. So what exactly are we paying extra for that makes her more worthy of being a Voyager on her own than Hot Rod?

Emerje


I tend to agree. Unless there's something else in the box that we cannot see and has not been shown anywhere yet (unlikely) to push her into Voyager class territory, it seems Hasbro is playing fast and loose with the definition of a Voyager now.

There's nowhere near the level of engineering Hot Rod had here. Granted the car mode is a bit bigger than Hot Rod's, and the robot mode ends up just a tiny bit taller than Hot Rod, but it still seems a bit off to price her as a Voyager.

Don't think her gun / spoiler is enough to bump her up a price class.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134810)
Posted by Flashwave on May 30th, 2022 @ 9:46am CDT
I think I prefer Road Hauler, but this would have been a good opportunity for Cybertron Mudflap.

And for those wondering why he is in a race, maybe he is "crash recovery"
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134811)
Posted by SpaceEagle on May 30th, 2022 @ 9:58am CDT
Flashwave wrote:I think I prefer Road Hauler, but this would have been a good opportunity for Cybertron Mudflap.

And for those wondering why he is in a race, maybe he is "crash recovery"


I was thinking that too, but I think HasTak probably had flashbacks of all the Mudflaps from Transformers past shelfwarming like crazy...although I don't know if a fourth reuse of this mold will be any better.

(Crash recovery does make sense for his inclusion here at least!)
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134812)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 30th, 2022 @ 10:01am CDT
Oh. Another screaming head.

You know, I appreciate having a different expression and all, but I don't love it when he's gonna be the only guy in the group just screaming his head off while the other just stand there stoically.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134813)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on May 30th, 2022 @ 10:02am CDT
Flashwave wrote:I think I prefer Road Hauler, but this would have been a good opportunity for Cybertron Mudflap.

And for those wondering why he is in a race, maybe he is "crash recovery"

We don't have to speculate, it was in the Wreckers: Tread and Circuits miniseries. Take a look, it's in a book!
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134814)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2022 @ 10:08am CDT
I agree that the voyager price for Override is agregious. I mean I am sure there's a reason for it, but it's not obvious and the cynical side of me thinks the fact that the boxes are alt mode related and that figure ends up with a longer alt mode means the "voyager" aspect simply means they end up in a voyager sized box, which gives it a voyager price tag.
On the shelf, in alt mode, the voyager designation will make sense from a visual stand point (next to hauler, leader black convoy and the smaller alt mode deluxes), but it's pretty skeevy.

Now I wanted to talk about something else. I see A LOT of fans saying that Hasbro is releasing this deco now and will probably release the Scourge deco later, in a smart but rather greedy move.

But honestly, I think once again, fans are giving Hasbro corporate too much credit and just don't get it. As Sabr said, I think that Hasbro corporate is releasing this as Scourge. This is their interpretation of Scourge. We now have a better understanding than ever before of what goes on. Cheetor's very light blue, Hot Rod's red, and now this. These are all corporate decisions based on whatever they think which is basically the history of recent sales leading to easily IDing toys on shelves.

So, according to Hasbro, this is Scourge/Black Convoy, as we see from the faction symbols. The deco is wrong and we aren't getting a more accurate Scourge deco from them.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134815)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2022 @ 10:24am CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Flashwave wrote:I think I prefer Road Hauler, but this would have been a good opportunity for Cybertron Mudflap.

And for those wondering why he is in a race, maybe he is "crash recovery"

We don't have to speculate, it was in the Wreckers: Tread and Circuits miniseries. Take a look, it's in a book!


Image
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134817)
Posted by Seibertron on May 30th, 2022 @ 10:40am CDT
Munkky wrote:I'm not sure how I feel about that packaging, it's nice that they incorporated the Velocitron logo, but I don't like the nae "Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection", and the lettering makes it look like a dollar store bootleg toy. Either way, I'll definitely be buying Override.


I was thinking the same thing. It's also a thick and heavy font which doesn't seem very evocative of Velocitron.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134821)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on May 30th, 2022 @ 11:03am CDT
Nice, that's pretty cool! :POPCORN:
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134822)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on May 30th, 2022 @ 11:04am CDT
I new they'd do It eventually. Now we just need a generations selects grapple colored hauler.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134826)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 30th, 2022 @ 11:19am CDT
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I new they'd do It eventually. Now we just need a generations selects grapple colored hauler.
Just buy Grapple.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134828)
Posted by sol magnus on May 30th, 2022 @ 11:20am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I new they'd do It eventually. Now we just need a generations selects grapple colored hauler.
Just buy Grapple.

And switch his head for Road Hauler's.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134829)
Posted by Gearslide on May 30th, 2022 @ 11:48am CDT
I like the idea of having that head, but not being in a dynamic pose.

It's going to be a real look of Dull Surprise.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134830)
Posted by sol magnus on May 30th, 2022 @ 11:49am CDT
Gearslide wrote:I like the idea of having that head, but not being in a dynamic pose.

It's going to be a real look of Dull Surprise.

Inferno (or Artfire), then.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134831)
Posted by blackeyedprime on May 30th, 2022 @ 12:00pm CDT
Does seem weird that the voyagers don't have ikkle guys with them like the netflix line. Hasbro overcharging for deluxes aint anything new, theyve done it before and been praised for it so dont see any difference for Override.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134834)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on May 30th, 2022 @ 12:41pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I new they'd do It eventually. Now we just need a generations selects grapple colored hauler.
Just buy Grapple.



No.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134835)
Posted by william-james88 on May 30th, 2022 @ 1:12pm CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Does seem weird that the voyagers don't have ikkle guys with them like the netflix line. Hasbro overcharging for deluxes aint anything new, theyve done it before and been praised for it so dont see any difference for Override.


I don't want those little guys, they only ever made the previous voyager figures even more expensive.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134837)
Posted by MeGrimlock78 on May 30th, 2022 @ 1:18pm CDT
Hunh...didn't notice on Override, but the packaging ia designed to be pegged, not shelved (shelfed? Naw, shelved)

I wonder why the change?

Also, not sure why I'm even bringing it up... :lol:
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134838)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 30th, 2022 @ 1:19pm CDT
MeGrimlock78 wrote:Hunh...didn't notice on Override, but the packaging ia designed to be pegged, not shelved (shelfed? Naw, shelved)

I wonder why the change?

Also, not sure why I'm even bringing it up... :lol:
Even Voyagers in Legacy have peg hooks now.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134840)
Posted by Tuned Agent on May 30th, 2022 @ 1:48pm CDT
I tend to agree with those saying Override isn't worth voyager price. She's worth more than a deluxe, since she's bigger than most modern deluxes and has a few extra parts for things like multi-part forearms and shins, etc., but more than deluxe =/= voyager.

I'll probably still buy it though (if I ever find it) because, as others have mentioned, this has all the makings of a figure that's going to get scalped to high heaven and quadruple in price on the secondary market. Plus I really like how this line is packaged in alt mode, it'll probably be one of the only boxes I keep.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134847)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 30th, 2022 @ 3:34pm CDT
I think the claw on Hauler has been retooled as well, something is going on with it since it can attach over the hand nozzle.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134848)
Posted by sol magnus on May 30th, 2022 @ 3:37pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I think the claw on Hauler has been retooled as well, something is going on with it since it can attach over the hand nozzle.

I'm pretty sure there's a peg in the claw that would allow for the nozzle/blaster/missile would peg into, even if I've never displayed it that way. I'll look at it when I get home.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134853)
Posted by MaximalNui on May 30th, 2022 @ 4:16pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:What I wonder is, why is Hauler in a race?

Judging from the box art for Hauler and Override it's actually a foot race. :lol:

Emerje

Racetrack repairs? Demolition derby-esque competitions (I don't know sports and even less of motor sports)? Part of the non-racing minority established by the two IDW continuities so Knock Out could keep his buddy Breakdown?

Though we all know the real reason: easy repaint/remold which showed up in a recent comic. Still, I have to wonder what kinda logic Hasbro is working on that Sunstorm is too obscure to release a toy but (Road) Hauler is A-OK.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134857)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on May 30th, 2022 @ 4:41pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Does seem weird that the voyagers don't have ikkle guys with them like the netflix line. Hasbro overcharging for deluxes aint anything new, theyve done it before and been praised for it so dont see any difference for Override.


I don't want those little guys, they only ever made the previous voyager figures even more expensive.


What they did with Stud Ser Hot Rod and Earthrise Prime is fine I guess, but for things like Override it is just plain stupid and unfair.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134870)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 30th, 2022 @ 5:38pm CDT
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Does seem weird that the voyagers don't have ikkle guys with them like the netflix line. Hasbro overcharging for deluxes aint anything new, theyve done it before and been praised for it so dont see any difference for Override.


I don't want those little guys, they only ever made the previous voyager figures even more expensive.


What they did with Stud Ser Hot Rod and Earthrise Prime is fine I guess, but for things like Override it is just plain stupid and unfair.

Not much else they could do if she went over budget for Deluxe.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134878)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on May 30th, 2022 @ 6:05pm CDT
sol magnus wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I think the claw on Hauler has been retooled as well, something is going on with it since it can attach over the hand nozzle.

I'm pretty sure there's a peg in the claw that would allow for the nozzle/blaster/missile would peg into, even if I've never displayed it that way. I'll look at it when I get home.
Grapple's claw has an Airlock base connector, not a port, based on everything I've seen of it online.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134884)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 30th, 2022 @ 6:43pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I think the claw on Hauler has been retooled as well, something is going on with it since it can attach over the hand nozzle.

I'm pretty sure there's a peg in the claw that would allow for the nozzle/blaster/missile would peg into, even if I've never displayed it that way. I'll look at it when I get home.
Grapple's claw has an Airlock base connector, not a port, based on everything I've seen of it online.


Yup, looks like the new claw piece has the A.I.R. Lock connector removed in favor of pass-through 5mm port.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134885)
Posted by Lore Keeper on May 30th, 2022 @ 7:02pm CDT
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I new they'd do It eventually. Now we just need a generations selects grapple colored hauler.
Just buy Grapple.



No.

Is there a difference between orange Hauler and Grapple? Seems like it would be the exact same toy to me.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134886)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on May 30th, 2022 @ 7:03pm CDT
Lore Keeper wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I new they'd do It eventually. Now we just need a generations selects grapple colored hauler.
Just buy Grapple.



No.

Is there a difference between orange Hauler and Grapple? Seems like it would be the exact same toy to me.

I think we need to see a digibash of Hauler, how else could we know
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134889)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 30th, 2022 @ 7:34pm CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I new they'd do It eventually. Now we just need a generations selects grapple colored hauler.
Just buy Grapple.



No.

Is there a difference between orange Hauler and Grapple? Seems like it would be the exact same toy to me.

I think we need to see a digibash of Hauler, how else could we know


Image
Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Grapple Gallery

Image

New screaming head sculpt as said in the story, but still the Grapple cartoon head design. Otherwise, no new parts outside of the claw.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134890)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on May 30th, 2022 @ 7:36pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Does seem weird that the voyagers don't have ikkle guys with them like the netflix line. Hasbro overcharging for deluxes aint anything new, theyve done it before and been praised for it so dont see any difference for Override.


I don't want those little guys, they only ever made the previous voyager figures even more expensive.


What they did with Stud Ser Hot Rod and Earthrise Prime is fine I guess, but for things like Override it is just plain stupid and unfair.

Not much else they could do if she went over budget for Deluxe.



Honestly, looking at ovveride, what is "higher budget?" NOTHING THATS WHAT! I'm feeling very angry right about now probably cause I just listened to an enraging Billy Bud audio drama. Maybe I should have replied to this comment when I've calmed down, but I feel like replying to it now. Just why :HASBRO: why?! :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God help me I'm not having a good day sorry for the trouble.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134891)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on May 30th, 2022 @ 7:40pm CDT
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I new they'd do It eventually. Now we just need a generations selects grapple colored hauler.
Just buy Grapple.



No.

Is there a difference between orange Hauler and Grapple? Seems like it would be the exact same toy to me.

I think we need to see a digibash of Hauler, how else could we know


Image
Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Grapple Gallery

Image

New screaming head sculpt as said in the story, but still the Grapple cartoon head design. Otherwise, no new parts outside of the claw.


The original constructions were confronted by the robo-smasher. Most of them were reporgramed into evil decepticons. My personal fanfic was that only a few escaped, Scoop and Hauler among them. They joined the :BOT: repainted themselves orange to distinguish from the :CON:structicons.
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134892)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on May 30th, 2022 @ 7:47pm CDT
MaximalNui wrote:
Emerje wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:What I wonder is, why is Hauler in a race?

Judging from the box art for Hauler and Override it's actually a foot race. :lol:

Emerje

Racetrack repairs? Demolition derby-esque competitions (I don't know sports and even less of motor sports)? Part of the non-racing minority established by the two IDW continuities so Knock Out could keep his buddy Breakdown?

Though we all know the real reason: easy repaint/remold which showed up in a recent comic. Still, I have to wonder what kinda logic Hasbro is working on that Sunstorm is too obscure to release a toy but (Road) Hauler is A-OK.


It isn't a race. It's just :HASBRO: fitting in long overdue redecos wherever they can. I complained at first too, but where else would we get these? It's like Buzzworthy isn't even about celebrating the ovverated bumblebee (it used to be).
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134894)
Posted by RodimusPrimeUkraine1 on May 30th, 2022 @ 7:54pm CDT
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
AcademyofDrX wrote:
Lore Keeper wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I new they'd do It eventually. Now we just need a generations selects grapple colored hauler.
Just buy Grapple.



No.

Is there a difference between orange Hauler and Grapple? Seems like it would be the exact same toy to me.

I think we need to see a digibash of Hauler, how else could we know


Image
Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Grapple Gallery

Image

New screaming head sculpt as said in the story, but still the Grapple cartoon head design. Otherwise, no new parts outside of the claw.



I made this a while ago, please don't steal my precious from me! :KREMZEEK:
Re: First Image of Packaging for Upcoming Legacy Velocitron Line (2134895)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 30th, 2022 @ 8:00pm CDT
I like the way you think, with Hauler using the Inferno head. :)

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S16 PTERAXADON Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master 2019 New"
WFC-S16 PTERAXADON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
NEW!
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #344 - Journey to the Pegs
Twincast / Podcast #344:
"Journey to the Pegs"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 24th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON