First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor

First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor

Thursday, November 15th, 2007 11:23pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 23,054

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Online store Big Bad Toy Store have posted the first images of Impossible Toys Quintesson Prosecutor.



The Quintesson Prosecutor is part of Impossible Toys expanded Quintesson line, that was previously discussed here.

Check out Big Bad Toy Store for the Pre-Order page.

Credit(s): BBTS


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461637)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on November 15th, 2007 @ 11:27pm CST
That looks awesome. Can't wait!
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461644)
Posted by Collector Maximus on November 15th, 2007 @ 11:37pm CST
This one looks great! I am really going to consider picking up as et of these new Quints.
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461648)
Posted by Shockwave06 on November 15th, 2007 @ 11:40pm CST
That is nice.
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461652)
Posted by Deadpool. on November 15th, 2007 @ 11:43pm CST
Looks impressive.
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461660)
Posted by Stormrider on November 15th, 2007 @ 11:49pm CST
Great looking. I am definitely ordering a set. Question- who is the Baliff?
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461733)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on November 16th, 2007 @ 12:26am CST
Looks nice, but it also looks like he can't move his head...
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461757)
Posted by NebulanFree on November 16th, 2007 @ 12:42am CST
Very Nice.

"Execute Them!!"
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461787)
Posted by Bonger on November 16th, 2007 @ 1:21am CST
Meh, I was expecting better.
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461799)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on November 16th, 2007 @ 1:36am CST
That's bloody fantastic!
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461837)
Posted by Bonger on November 16th, 2007 @ 2:31am CST
Sorry, but I was expecting something more like the pic below. I'm, actually getting more disapointed with this as the minutes pass. :-(
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461860)
Posted by Sledge on November 16th, 2007 @ 2:57am CST
But the one for sale actually looks like a Quintesson. Your pic looks like someone said "This is what the Quints would look like if I'd been drawing them."
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461876)
Posted by Bonger on November 16th, 2007 @ 3:18am CST
Sledge wrote:But the one for sale actually looks like a Quintesson. Your pic looks like someone said "This is what the Quints would look like if I'd been drawing them."


Sorry, but you are dead wrong. It is the other way around. Their prosecutor is what someone thought a quint should look like, and not what it does look like. My pic is what he DOES look like. See below for the actual pic from the show.
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461878)
Posted by Sledge on November 16th, 2007 @ 3:30am CST
Wow, thanks for that. Here was me thinking a Quintesson was that little orange dude who spoke in rhyme!

Sorry, but the pic you posted looks less like the character it's supposed to represent than the one BBTS are selling.
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461880)
Posted by Bonger on November 16th, 2007 @ 3:33am CST
Sledge wrote:Wow, thanks for that. Here was me thinking a Quintesson was that little orange dude who spoke in rhyme!

Sorry, but the pic you posted looks less like the character it's supposed to represent than the one BBTS are selling.


You really think the BBTS one looks more like the anime character than the custom I posted? :???:

Meh, to each his own I guess, however, compared to the great job done with the Judge, I just expected similar accuracy on the Prosecutor. I guess I just don't see the accuracy there, though others seem to.
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461886)
Posted by Wes Crayon on November 16th, 2007 @ 3:43am CST
Bonger wrote:You really think the BBTS one looks more like the anime character than the custom I posted? :???:

Meh, to each his own I guess, however, compared to the great job done with the Judge, I just expected similar accuracy on the Prosecutor. I guess I just don't see the accuracy there, though others seem to.

I think both your Quintesson and the Impossible Toys version look great! But since I can't have yours and I'm not willing to pay $45 for theirs, I will have to settle for neither. :P

Nice work by all parties, though!
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461887)
Posted by Bonger on November 16th, 2007 @ 3:46am CST
Wes Crayon wrote:
Bonger wrote:You really think the BBTS one looks more like the anime character than the custom I posted? :???:

Meh, to each his own I guess, however, compared to the great job done with the Judge, I just expected similar accuracy on the Prosecutor. I guess I just don't see the accuracy there, though others seem to.

I think both your Quintesson and the Impossible Toys version look great! But since I can't have yours and I'm not willing to pay $45 for theirs, I will have to settle for neither. :P

Nice work by all parties, though!


Thats unfortunate. :-(

However, you do see my dilemma now. I was planning on selling mine and just going with a complete impossible toysset. However, I'm not too excited about the Impossible Toys one anymore. :sad: Gosh, this is a major crisis, that only a TF fan could understand.
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461910)
Posted by Sid Burn on November 16th, 2007 @ 4:11am CST
This image gives a better impression, the other view makes it look like The face is entirely black. But there is quite alot of detail in the face.

Image
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461912)
Posted by Stormrider on November 16th, 2007 @ 4:15am CST
Bonger wrote:Sorry, but I was expecting something more like the pic below. I'm, actually getting more disapointed with this as the minutes pass. :-(


Image

I think I know what you are referring to when you say this sculpture is more show accurate, such as the color and details.

However, to me - the artist's rendition doesn't seem to fit with the Transformers style. Perhaps it is the eyes, the shape of the torso, or the colors, but something doesn't seem to right.

I prefer Impossible Toy's sculpture. His features make him look more formidable and evil.
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461929)
Posted by Bonger on November 16th, 2007 @ 4:41am CST
Hmm, based on Sid's pic, I see what you mean. However, I never saw the Prosecutor as formidable. I wil always remember grimlock squishing his sorry ass under the door as he storms in to save the day.

So, though the Impossible Toys one looks like an evil bastard, I just don't think he looks like the character from the movie as much.

Am I just notpicking again? Gosh, which one do I keep? I can't have two of them, can I? :-?
Re: First Images of Quintesson Prosecutor (461938)
Posted by Redimus on November 16th, 2007 @ 4:55am CST
Both versions have their plus points, but in the end they both suck, becuase the origanal charecter design was so god aweful.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
Twincast / Podcast #268:
"Call Me 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Titans Return Transformers Scourge Rippersnapper Highbrow Twinferno New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G19 Hunter ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Solus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Windcharger" on EBAY