This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package

Transformers News: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package

Tuesday, May 31st, 2011 2:25PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 44,658

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Did you skip the Takara Masterpiece Rodimus Prime in hopes that Hasbro would release it's own? Your hopes have been answered. Thanks to a post on Ozformers, we get our first look at the Hasbro version of Masterpiece Rodimus Prime and his targetmaster Offshoot. Although missing his trailer he has an exclusive deco and is a Toys R Us exlclusive according to the sticker. He also comes in the same style window box that Grimlock and the Seekers came in. The picture has been mirrored below.

Image

Seibertron: The Ultimate Transformers Resource
Credit(s): Ozformers

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231197)
Posted by Amelie on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:28pm CDT
He's bloody red! F*ck you Hasbro. *cries*

I'd rather pay $200 for the Takara one, even if it lacked the trailer.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231199)
Posted by El Duque on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:28pm CDT
You just beat me to this. :) I had a feeling the Hasbro version would have a Targetmaster, thus forcing me buy it.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231202)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:31pm CDT
El Duque wrote:You just beat me to this. :) I had a feeling the Hasbro version would have a Targetmaster, thus forcing me buy it.


You usually beat me but I was quick this time. Anyway, I will have to get this for the Targetmaster as well.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231203)
Posted by Blurrz on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:31pm CDT
Offshoot? Offspring?

You know it's kind of hard
Just to get along today.
Our subject isn't cool,
But he fakes it anyway
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231204)
Posted by Megazarak on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:32pm CDT
Wow. That looks AMAZING! Definitely happy to wait for Hasbro's version. The red looks great in my opinion. Offshoot also looks really cool. And he even has a bigger Matrix that he'll be able to hold (I wonder if he still has the smaller one inside of himself). Can't wait to get this guy!!!
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231205)
Posted by infinitimagnus on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:36pm CDT
I like VERY MUCH! I may want to get this one since I passed up on the Grimlock MP...
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231206)
Posted by Amelie on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:38pm CDT
Also - it doesn't even look like they've chromed the smokestacks. They've used grotty silver plastic where all the grey or chrome should be.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231208)
Posted by Marcdachamp on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:39pm CDT
Targetmaster > Trailer.

Want this SO bad. Anyone know when we should expect it in stores?
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231210)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:39pm CDT
Offshoot? OFFSHOOT?! Why not Firebolt?
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231212)
Posted by El Duque on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:40pm CDT
I want to know what the first Masterpiece Targetmaster looks like in alt mode.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231215)
Posted by Marcdachamp on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:43pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Offshoot? OFFSHOOT?! Why not Firebolt?

Yeah, kinda bummed about that, too. Oh, well. You can pretend it's UK continuity and Firebolt died. :grin:
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231217)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:45pm CDT
El Duque wrote:I want to know what the first Masterpiece Targetmaster looks like in alt mode.


Agreed. I want this version for the TM but I am not a fan of the dark gray plastic.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231218)
Posted by paul053 on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:45pm CDT
Oh please. Not TRU exclusive.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231219)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:45pm CDT
Marcdachamp wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Offshoot? OFFSHOOT?! Why not Firebolt?

Yeah, kinda bummed about that, too. Oh, well. You can pretend it's UK continuity and Firebolt died. :grin:


Assuming I'm actually getting him.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231221)
Posted by Marcdachamp on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:48pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Assuming I'm actually getting him.

Well, you won't be getting the one I eventually own. :D
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231222)
Posted by Amelie on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:49pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:I am not a fan of the dark gray plastic.


Its arse. The fact they've gone for toy colours and the dark grey makes it look like a bootleg.

I don't usually blow Takara's horn, but this time its gotta be blow loud and clear. The Hasbro one doesn't just look different this time - it looks cheap.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231223)
Posted by Homerjay14522 on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:50pm CDT
What the Hell....I'm so sick of Losing out because I don't live in Japan. I'm sorry, but half The appeal of this Toy, was....well He was Half Hot Rod, half Rodimus Prime. They take away half the toy's function when taking the trailer. Don't get me wrong, I'd Pay more for an American Hasbro Rodimus with his trailer, I just don't want to spend the Massive amount required Just to import that Figure.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231225)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:52pm CDT
I do want this I just hope I have the funds to get it before they are gone
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231226)
Posted by paul053 on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:53pm CDT
Homerjay14522 wrote:What the Hell....I'm so sick of Losing out because I don't live in Japan. I'm sorry, but half The appeal of this Toy, was....well He was Half Hot Rod, half Rodimus Prime. They take away half the toy's function when taking the trailer. Don't get me wrong, I'd Pay more for an American Hasbro Rodimus with his trailer, I just don't want to spend the Massive amount required Just to import that Figure.

Trailer sold separately. Okay, just kidding.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231227)
Posted by El Duque on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:53pm CDT
So I wonder how many of these we'll see on the shelves minus the Targetmaster?
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231229)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:55pm CDT
Amelie wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:I am not a fan of the dark gray plastic.


Its arse. The fact they've gone for toy colours and the dark grey makes it look like a bootleg.

I don't usually blow Takara's horn, but this time its gotta be blow loud and clear. The Hasbro one doesn't just look different this time - it looks cheap.


I agree, this is a rare case where I'd actually have like Hasbro to use the cheap looking light gray plastic. Oh well, maybe the Takara 2nd Version MP Rodimus will come with a trailer and TM :) I can always dream...
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231230)
Posted by Blurrz on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:56pm CDT
El Duque wrote:So I wonder how many of these we'll see on the shelves minus the Targetmaster?


Ugh, that makes me cringe.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231232)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:56pm CDT
El Duque wrote:So I wonder how many of these we'll see on the shelves minus the Targetmaster?


I don't think I'd ever really want to know the answer to that. Being a TRU exclusive, Ill be happy to see it on the shelves :)
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231233)
Posted by Joetx on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:58pm CDT
Marcdachamp wrote:Targetmaster > Trailer.


ITA. I have a G1 RP & don't ever use it except in vehicle mode.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231234)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 31st, 2011 @ 2:59pm CDT
Okay, a few things.

1.) The guy at Toy Fair didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, when he fed Counterpunch all of thar disinformation.

2.) I have to agree with Amelie, it looks like a cheap bootleg. No chrome? For the price they're commanding, chrome could've been given.

3.) The accessories look pretty bad. I have no problem with the Targetmaster, he seem rather neat. The painted handguns look like a kitbash project gone wrong. Really bad....

4.) Owning the Japanese Masterpiece, I can honestly say it is incomplete without the trailer. If you had it in hand and tinkered with it, you'd feel differently about it.

5.) It's a TRU exclusive. Bad idea for those who actually want it. I found Grimlock by luck, twice. Never saw him again.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231235)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:01pm CDT
So is this going to be a repaint of the original Hot Rod or repaint of the forth coming Takara Retool?
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231236)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:01pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:5.) It's a TRU exclusive. Bad idea for those who actually want it. I found Grimlock by luck, twice. Never saw him again.


I saw him one time at TRU. But then I managed to get lucky and grab the Takara version with the upgrade for $100 off eBay :).
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231237)
Posted by OptiMagnus on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:04pm CDT
YESSSSSS!!!!
Going to be my first MP (well, maybe)
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231238)
Posted by Counterpunch on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:06pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:Okay, a few things.

1.) The guy at Toy Fair didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, when he fed Counterpunch all of thar disinformation.


I have to be fair to the Hasbro guys in that this is what I originally wrote:

Counterpunch wrote:General info from Hasbro Reps
-MP Rodimus is not immediately forthcoming-
So, there is real interest in bringing it over. However, don't expect to see anything soon. Essentially, this will depend on a retailer coming through with an exclusive. From the tone of the conversation, it seemed as if that was not going well. Remember though that it took around a year to get Grimlock from Japan to the Western markets. However, we also got info on that at Botcon and SDCC. So, I would look to that as your answer on if we'll see Rodimus in this year or next.


I betcha this is revealed Sunday at BotCon just like I expected and it apparently did take a retail exclusive to bring it around.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231239)
Posted by craggy on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:06pm CDT
I wasn't bothered about the trailer or a Targetmaster, one way or the other. Was holding out for this because of the price and ease of availability, but the colours have ruined it for me. I only wanted MP Hot Rod, but I suppose I'll have to splash out for the Takara one.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231240)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:11pm CDT


He's no longer show-accurate! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231243)
Posted by Autobot032 on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:15pm CDT
EDIT: I missed two things in my original post.

1.) He does have chrome on his pipes. It's not standing out from the rest of it, but it is chromed. It's like some of the luster has been removed...

2.) They gave him the Matrix from Convoy/Optimus. It will never fit in his chest. That was one of the reasons his Matrix is downsized, so it can fit in his chest. Why would they remove TWO gimmicks from this guy?

First the trailer, which I can understand due to cost.
Now, the Matrix? Dang.

I just think this is crappy all around. It better be something like $60.00 and no more.

craggy wrote:I wasn't bothered about the trailer or a Targetmaster, one way or the other. Was holding out for this because of the price and ease of availability, but the colours have ruined it for me. I only wanted MP Hot Rod, but I suppose I'll have to splash out for the Takara one.


Ouch.

I can see the appeal of the Hasbro pricing, but I can't see the appeal of the current import pricing. It's now around $210.00 or so, I believe...

I got mine at the preorder price of $199, and I realize when you're that high up, what's another $10? But...yeah, I probably would've skipped him at that price.

$200+ is a lot for this or any figure, so keep that in mind when making the purchase. I don't think you'll be disappointed, in fact I like him quite a bit. Possibly my favorite of all the Masterpiece molds.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231244)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:16pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:Okay, a few things.

1.) The guy at Toy Fair didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, when he fed Counterpunch all of thar disinformation.


I have to be fair to the Hasbro guys in that this is what I originally wrote:

Counterpunch wrote:General info from Hasbro Reps
-MP Rodimus is not immediately forthcoming-
So, there is real interest in bringing it over. However, don't expect to see anything soon. Essentially, this will depend on a retailer coming through with an exclusive. From the tone of the conversation, it seemed as if that was not going well. Remember though that it took around a year to get Grimlock from Japan to the Western markets. However, we also got info on that at Botcon and SDCC. So, I would look to that as your answer on if we'll see Rodimus in this year or next.


I betcha this is revealed Sunday at BotCon just like I expected and it apparently did take a retail exclusive to bring it around.


Makes sense to me.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231245)
Posted by Amelie on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
If anyone is having trouble with MP Grimlock - my local TRU in Brighton, UK, has mountains of them. They're £60 at the moment, but give it a little time and they will probably put it on sale.

Also - $60 vs $210? I'm unemployed and the Takara is still better bang for my buck.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231246)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
I have very mixed feelings on this. On the one hand, I really like the color choices - toy accurate looks nice to me. I also like the darker grey face used here. I'm also not convinced that's not chrome on the exhausts, it very well could be. Even if it's just painted, it still looks alright. The Targetmaster is cool as well.

On the other hand, there's a distinct lack of paint detail. Black headlights? completely red forearms? They could have done better, they really could. :( Hasbro did really well with Grimlock, he actually has more paint apps than the Takara version. So I don't understand why they removed so many here. Honestly, they could have done the gun all black and taken those paint app allocations to use on the main figure instead. I'm disappointed and saddened.

In the end, I will likely get it anyway. I hope this is just an early promo image and there will be more paint apps. If not...who knows, I might get the revised Takara version too.

Actually, come to think of it, if it does get released with few paint apps, I'm sure Reprolabels will step up and make some improvements. I guess I can take comfort in that.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231247)
Posted by Primeultimus on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
Why not be happy this is getting released at all.

If you want the Takara one with Trailer buy it. If you want the USA one buy it.

I am buying both! So I do not really care.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231248)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
Amelie wrote:If anyone is having trouble with MP Grimlock - my local TRU in Brighton, UK, has mountains of them. They're £60 at the moment, but give it a little time and they will probably put it on sale.



Really? That is awesome. I don't need one but cool nonetheless.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231249)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:25pm CDT
I'm impressed that Hasbro have gone to the effort of creating a brand new Targetmaster figure in order to make-up for a lack of trailer, and that they've bothered to add paint apps to the guns (even if they don't look great). It's just a pity Rodimus looks like arse.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231251)
Posted by Counterpunch on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:27pm CDT
I may buy two actually.

One will serve as my Hot Rod. The other will be kept for spare parts for my Takara version. ;) But seriously, if the spoiler is molded plastic, I will swap it with the Takara one.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231253)
Posted by Golden Prime. on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:28pm CDT
Nah! This thing is not for me. I dont think that i will want to spend my all cash on this guy. Next post please.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231255)
Posted by frogbat on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:31pm CDT
definitely in 2 minds.. like the targetmaster but without the trailer he's just an iffy version of hot rod

still have the original toy and his robot mode was so embarrassingly bad that i keep him displayed in his winnebago alt mode.

who next for mp reformatting? was disappointed that they've come back with another optimus prime... maybe the smaller prime might give way to a proper mp magnus (one can wish can't he?)

one toy i'd like to see them redo in one form or another is sludge. It looked good but the dno mode bothered me cos the legs couldn't be moved
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231256)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:32pm CDT
Amelie wrote:If anyone is having trouble with MP Grimlock - my local TRU in Brighton, UK, has mountains of them. They're £60 at the moment, but give it a little time and they will probably put it on sale.


Give it a little time and you'll probably miss out altogether. I've never seen one in the shops. I'd go for it before they send them back to the distribution centre.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231259)
Posted by Amelie on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:34pm CDT
Primeultimus wrote:Why not be happy this is getting released at all.

If you want the Takara one with Trailer buy it. If you want the USA one buy it.


The point is that Hasbro seem to have really come short here by being cheap. A lack of trailer was acceptable, even the idea of a toy-accurate colour sceme was a nice idea. Leaving the figure basically bare with almost no painted details and (seemingly) ditching the chrome is dick, though.

Not everyone can afford the Takara one. People held out on the hope that Hasbro would do the mold some justice - instead it seems like they've gone for too many cheap options. Now I'm looking for a way to conjour up $250+ (nearly $300 in fact, because I'll have to pay import VAT in the UK) for the Takara one - before Takara stop producing it and the price flies through the roof.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231260)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:34pm CDT
frogbat wrote:who next for mp reformatting? was disappointed that they've come back with another optimus prime... maybe the smaller prime might give way to a proper mp magnus (one can wish can't he?)

one toy i'd like to see them redo in one form or another is sludge. It looked good but the dno mode bothered me cos the legs couldn't be moved


I think the next logical step would be another Megatron.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231261)
Posted by Kibble on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:34pm CDT
Since I bought the Takara version, I don't mind this one is so much different. It actually makes it more appealing to buy it a second time for more than just the TM. There was a bit of butt-hurt associated with how similar Grimlock was...made the Takara one for twice the price kind of a regret.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231262)
Posted by Flux Convoy on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:34pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote: The other will be kept for spare parts for my Takara version. ;) But seriously, if the spoiler is molded plastic, I will swap it with the Takara one.

I'm strongly thinking this is what I'm doing. Both points quoted. Yes, this is exciting. Still, it looks a bit awful. I'm likely making one solid MP Rodimus Prime for myself out of bits of both. Sometimes I know I'm doing something stupid and I do it anyway. Isn't that a step towards madness?
:BOT:
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231263)
Posted by rpetras on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:34pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I may buy two actually.

One will serve as my Hot Rod. The other will be kept for spare parts for my Takara version. ;) But seriously, if the spoiler is molded plastic, I will swap it with the Takara one.



That's not a bad idea my friend!

I have one of the press joints in one leg that is pretty weak.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231265)
Posted by Dyn@mo on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:36pm CDT
I haven't read every post in this thread yet - has it been established that he exhausts are chromed yet? Because they are. :)
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231266)
Posted by Sodan-1 on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:36pm CDT
frogbat wrote:one toy i'd like to see them redo in one form or another is sludge. It looked good but the dno mode bothered me cos the legs couldn't be moved


Agreed! He was the only G1 Dinobot I owned, and I'd love to see all of them remade, preferably to MP standards. Think I'd be better off winning the lottery and making them myself though.
Re: First Look at Hasbro's Masterpiece Rodimus Prime With Offshoot In Package (1231268)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 31st, 2011 @ 3:38pm CDT
Amelie wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:Why not be happy this is getting released at all.

If you want the Takara one with Trailer buy it. If you want the USA one buy it.


The point is that Hasbro seem to have really come short here by being cheap. A lack of trailer was acceptable, even the idea of a toy-accurate colour sceme was a nice idea. Leaving the figure basically bare with almost no painted details and (seemingly) ditching the chrome is dick, though.

Not everyone can afford the Takara one. People held out on the hope that Hasbro would do the mold some justice - instead it seems like they've gone for too many cheap options. Now I'm looking for a way to conjour up $250+ (nearly $300 in fact, because I'll have to pay import VAT in the UK) for the Takara one - before Takara stop producing it and the price flies through the roof.


Exactly. I would've bought the first release of the Takara toy if I could afford it, but I can't. It's not even about the trailer, I can do without it if need be. I'm happy this is getting released, and with extra bonuses, no less, but I'm sad that the figure itself suffers in detail, especially when the accessories seem to have a lot of paint apps.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Rock N Roll Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM896 (CA) Howard"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #14 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 14B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #14 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #9 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0324IM301 9A (A/CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #9 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #2 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 2A AUG190762 (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics Movie Sequel 4RI 230323A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #33 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 MAY210466 33B (CA) Lloyd (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #33 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220490 14A (CA) Chan"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #57 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1D GI JOE 1023IM262 (CA) Epting"
DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926F"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr F Walking Dead 20th Image Comics 0823IM481 5F Hughes 240330"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 0224IM321 8B (CA) Galan (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #8 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #34 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210495 34B (CA) Margevich (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #34 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #352 - Revenge of Buzzsaw
Twincast / Podcast #352:
"Revenge of Buzzsaw"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, June 15th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON