First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno

First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno

Friday, November 20th, 2020 2:14pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 37,198

Big day for Transformers Kingdom news. We have our first look at more second wave figures. Not only do we have more pics of Airazor and Huffer, but we now also have Leader Ultra Magnus (who does indeed have an Earth Mode now), Inferno and Dinobot.

We have their packaging, which does indeed give us an idea of Airazor's wings in robot mode.

Let us know what you think.

Transformers News: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087442)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:17pm CST
Whoops, guess I should have waited :oops:
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087443)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:18pm CST
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087444)
Posted by Brutal brawl on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:18pm CST
Hype
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087445)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:21pm CST
I just realized that Dinobot has partial faux parts, rather than the full faux parts of the MP cause the raptor head folds into the center of the fake halves. That's really awesome!
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087446)
Posted by william-james88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:25pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:Before I die, I'd like to see ONE person use a decent camera to break the news on leaked figures. Just. One.

Two posts below yours we got our very first look at Dinobot which I must say is a pretty good pic, inc comparison to everything else. You can die now.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087447)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:28pm CST
Very nice Dinobot.

Well, wave 2 will be pretty light for me. 2 deluxes and 1 voyager. But those 3 figures are looking pretty good so far, I'm excited for them
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087448)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:31pm CST

Dinobot's head is gorgeous.

I'm most chuffed by Huffer out of that lot, which definitely looks better compared to his CW figure.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087449)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:33pm CST
WeatherManNX01 wrote:Dinobot, Airizor, Huffer, and Inferno look great (as far as we can tell, at least). Ultra Magnus looks pretty good, but I need to see better images and size comparisons of both modes to determine if I'm going to replace the CW version.

Dinobot's head is gorgeous.

Magnus is a retool of Siege to look more Earth-like so he'll be that size, and likely have a similar trailer section
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087451)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:37pm CST
I need that dinobot!
Im interested to see more of earth mode magnus as well
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087452)
Posted by Overcracker on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:41pm CST
Dinobot looks awesome. When is he available to pre-order?

I may be tempted to get Airazor.

Magnus, I'm guessing a retool to the cab section to make it more flat nosed earth / prime like. The trailer is likely going to be the same as WC and Netflix.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087454)
Posted by Whifflefire on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:42pm CST
Very exciting! Glad Huffer appears to be pretty beefy, maybe he'll be able to carry Prime's trailer. Also glad they included Inferno's ear-wing things. Airrazor is very welcome, can't wait for Tigatron. :MAXIMAL:

I like the way Dinobot's beast head is framed by faux parts to be show accurate while having the correct transformation.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087456)
Posted by sol magnus on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:47pm CST

Dinobot's head is gorgeous.

He looks like a partial retool of the trailer and a full retool of the cab. I want to see his head, the eyes look different.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087457)
Posted by william-james88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:48pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Whoops, guess I should have waited :oops:

You did fine, nothing wrong. I did take the credit though since I found it before seeing it elsewhere.

GeekyGamer Gal wrote:Oooh, Dinobot looks like a great upgrade to the original toy, and without the Masterpiece price tag.

It's really smart what they did there incorporating his beast head into his body while making it look show accurate (stretched out).

it will be exactly the same as the difference in height of shown below:

Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087460)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:56pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Whoops, guess I should have waited :oops:

Oh no, I was just trying to make a joke cause I literally hit the submit button and then when the page loaded I saw the news post. Guess it didn't really work, but not every joke works over text :lol:
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087461)
Posted by Notimus Crime on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:59pm CST

Inferno is basically a done deal. I know the mold is pretty great because I have Grapple, and it's looking even better as Inferno here.

Ultra Magnus....maybe. I don't have a Magnus, but it's hard for me to commit to saying whether or not I plan on getting another leader since I already plan on getting SS86 Grimlock and Kingdom Megs, and those'll be stretching my Trasformers budget pretty thin as is. So he'll probably go into the "might get but very low priority" pile along with Huffer.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087462)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on November 20th, 2020 @ 3:00pm CST
Notimus Crime wrote:Airazor and Dinobot look really cool so far, but I'll have to wait until we get a more complete look at their robot modes (and beast modes) until I decide if I want them or not.

Yeah, I'm hoping that Dinobot doesn't have the robo prolapse of the Masterpiece in raptor mode.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087463)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on November 20th, 2020 @ 3:19pm CST
War for Cybertron Kingdom Inferno!

Me: YES! FOR THE ROYALTY! :PREDACON: :PREDACON: :PREDACON:

*Autobot*

Me: ASKSDHFGKSKS
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087466)
Posted by Betenoire on November 20th, 2020 @ 3:42pm CST
Huffer!!!

Now give me a modern Gears, please, and Christmas 85 will be complete and modernized from the last few waves.

Dinobot looks good as well s Airazor. Weirdly unmoved by Inferno, maybe because of the MP I have.

And they can keep Magus. I have both the first release nd the netflix spoiler and am not interested in a slightly tweaked version of the figure, especially as for space reasons almost all my TFs are in bot mode and he doesn't seem to be retooled much-if any-in that form.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087469)
Posted by blackeyedprime on November 20th, 2020 @ 4:09pm CST
Infernos a likely, dont really need it with having the MP but seeing as I dont have a toy version (unlike Grapple) I'll probably pick him up.

Predacon Dinobot will be a must, always thought the MP was too big to sit on any possible future transmetal rattrap and I think he will pair up nicely with MP Prime as a jurrasic park sized raptor.

Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Dinobot, Ultra Magnus and Inferno (2087470)
Posted by sol magnus on November 20th, 2020 @ 4:11pm CST
blackeyedprime wrote:Ultra Magnus, unless a size increase easy no. I've got the perfect effect kit coming for CW Magnus so I wont need to buy Kingdom and any future upgrade for him although it is hard to pass on any toy of Magnus.

Nearly impossible for me.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC Siege Smokescreen 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus (Meijer/Kohl’s Exclusive) Complete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S20 CHROMIA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Smokescreen" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects DINOBOT RED SWOOP Deluxe Class Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Ricochet - Stepper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON EARTHRISE MICROMASTER BOMBSHOCK & GROWL BM1" on EBAY