First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy!

First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy!

Saturday, December 22nd, 2007 12:06pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 66,660

A listing for a previously unseen Transformers Movie figure has appeared on eBay. The auction is for a Wal-Mart exclusive "Allspark Power" figure named Big Daddy. The figure is an homage to the Micromaster Big Daddy and is a repaint of the Cybertron Downshift figure.

See the auction by clicking here

Credit(s): eBay.com, tfctoy

This article was last modified on Saturday, December 22nd, 2007 12:52pm CST

Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583031)
Posted by ragingtsunami726 on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:15pm CST
Great! I've been wanting Downshift, and those colors look amazing!
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583032)
Posted by ragingtsunami726 on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:16pm CST
Great! I've been wanting Downshift, and those colors look amazing!

EDIT: Oops, double post.
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583034)
Posted by Methusalen on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:17pm CST
I like it... I've already picked up Cybertron Downshift, and wouldn't mind another one, especially with this color scheme! :grin: I can't wait to find it...
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583035)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:19pm CST
Hard to tell from the pictures, but looks pretty cool so far. Nice homage to an obscure character. Too bad it's a WalMart exclusive. They should have saved it for Universe. :-x
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583042)
Posted by Redimus on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:25pm CST
You know what's funny? We'll probably get him in the UK, seeing as of late we've got pretty much all the mainline toys that were store specific, even though we've missed really important cantecters from the shows...

That and it apears we've ended up with a nearly full roster of the movie's mainline.
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583044)
Posted by Relic Dinobot on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:26pm CST
Now there's a name I thought Hasbro'd never re-trademark. Excellent choice of mold and repaint colors. Loving those flames on the sides, too! To bad it's a Wal-Mart exclusive, 'cuz that means eBaying it up over the border and that'll cost more than I'd it to.

Bloody store exclusives... :-x :roll: :P
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583053)
Posted by Omega Charge on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:38pm CST
I have Cybertron Downshift, but this color scheme is awesome! I love the name too! :D
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583054)
Posted by Nekoman on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:39pm CST
A must have for me. Looks good, like the orange, can’t wait to see robot mode. These are the sort of store exclusives they should make.
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583064)
Posted by HighPrime on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:49pm CST
I don't know... I think one downshift is enough for me.. maybe if this came with a feathered hat and technicolor dreamcoat.. then I might reconsider buying Big Daddy..
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583067)
Posted by Sonray on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:52pm CST
Looks cool. I have been meaning to get downshift but could never find him anywhere, hopefully once this line is out over here i can finally pick one up...abelt with a different paint job and a silly name.
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583072)
Posted by Valandar on December 22nd, 2007 @ 12:57pm CST
I'm a huge fan of the Downshift figure as it is, so this is a must-have for me!
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583077)
Posted by Skowl on December 22nd, 2007 @ 1:02pm CST
I'll chime in here (I post so many news stories, I forget to actually post what I think of this stuff!)

Anyway, I love it - I'm a huge fan of obscure-character homages, and this mold fits both the character and the look and style of the movie-bots. This will be one memorable repaitn, I'm sure! Great stuff!
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583093)
Posted by soundwave13c on December 22nd, 2007 @ 1:13pm CST
color scheem is great but dont like the name.

p.s o and i hate wallmart
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583125)
Posted by underwear ninja on December 22nd, 2007 @ 2:15pm CST
Getting a li'l desperate for repaints when they're tapping into the Deluxe from past lines now, aren't they?

Not that I should complain, as I love the cybertron Downshift mold and its a very nice homage to an obscure but also nice figure. I'll definately pick up this figure when I can, even if I already have Cyb. Downshift.
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583134)
Posted by GetterDragun on December 22nd, 2007 @ 2:28pm CST
soundwave13c wrote:color scheem is great but dont like the name.

p.s o and i hate wallmart

The point of this figure is the name. If naybody ever says Habsro doesn't listen, this is the figure that should show them they do. We asked Hasbro for their last muscle car figure to be named Big Daddy, and people were pissed when they didn't. Instead they do this for us. This proves that they do listen.
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583138)
Posted by Blurrz on December 22nd, 2007 @ 2:31pm CST
Nice.. I'm really liking that red. And Downshift is a great figure anyways.
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583176)
Posted by Sgt.Schnitzel on December 22nd, 2007 @ 3:11pm CST
Man this looks badass, I'm glad they're reusing Cyberstron deluexe molds for the movie line. I always knew there was something realistic about the cyberstron molds. The new paintjob looks awseome!
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583183)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on December 22nd, 2007 @ 3:24pm CST
Big Daddy???

That is a stupid name

I repainted my Downshift into a charactor I call Blackjack

It looks like this sorry I don't have a digital camera

Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583190)
Posted by Agent 007 on December 22nd, 2007 @ 3:39pm CST
sounds like a pimpformer :P
Re: First Look at Wal-Mart Exclusive "Allspark Power" Big Daddy! (583191)
Posted by Scaleface on December 22nd, 2007 @ 3:42pm CST
TFormers.com has the other three in the 4-set of Cybertron repaints from Walmart. They include a Thundercracker repainted yellow as Divebomb, Landmine repainted green as "Grindcore" and Crosswise repainted as G2 Laser Rod Jolt.

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=album&a ... 00&start=0

Now anyone else wondering about Grindcore as an alternative to Timelines Rhinox?

I might just get him and some reprolabels Maximal symbols.

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Car & Rescue Bots Flip Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Iron Factory IF EX-27 Shrike's Feather Streamwing (Slipstream)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN - WINGSPAN & CLOUDRAKER - WALGREENS EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY