Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game

Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game

Saturday, April 14th, 2007 11:00am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News, Collectables
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 47,618

Thanks to our own DJ Kevintron we have found out that Gamestop and EB Games have received promotional posters to be given out to customers who have pre-ordered the Transformers Movie Game. Here is what DJ Kevintron had to say:

Friday the 13th is lucky! Today EBGames/Gamestop stores recieved boxes containg free movie
posters to give out to customers that preorder any of the upcoming Transformers the Movie Games.
The poster is a poster for the movie not the game. Its the the eye over the world image with
"their world our war" centered above all the production info with 7/4/7 at the bottom.
Gamestop.com is also offering the poster for preorders but you dont get the poster til they ship
you the game. In store customers get their posters at preorder. Each store only gets about 20
posters and once they go thats it so interested parties should act now!
Another point of interest the website is not taking orders for the strategy guide(release 6/12)
and gamer graffix(release 5/25).
click here to check them out
Gamer Graffix is the same company that produced the superman console skins and 50 cent console
skins.

One last blurb the company is still running the 10% extra trade-in towards preorders so get rid
of some old games, preorder the game and get the poster. Burlington NJ area Transformer fans I
expect to see you at the Burlington Mall Electronics Boutique soon!

With that last piece of news, there is even more reason to pre-order your copy of the upcoming Transformers Game! Have you checked out the official Transformers Game site yet? To find out what it's all about click here!

Credit(s): DJ Kevintron & Gamestop/EBGames

This article was last modified on Saturday, April 14th, 2007 11:02am CDT

Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (84911)
Posted by jonusjaxon on April 14th, 2007 @ 11:12am CDT
I hope there's a faceplate for the XBOX 360. That'll look nice.
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (84918)
Posted by darth reven on April 14th, 2007 @ 11:22am CDT
okay im not sure
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85175)
Posted by Shadowman on April 14th, 2007 @ 3:51pm CDT

You gotta respresent.

But I can't, because they've probably run out. And I don't have $50. And a few other reasons. :sad:
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85176)
Posted by Autobobby1 on April 14th, 2007 @ 3:51pm CDT
Please make a DS Lite skin! Gamer graffix makes those!
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85212)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 14th, 2007 @ 4:43pm CDT
Cool. I didnt pre-order the PSP version yet. Looks like ill be doing that now. Good thing i have $5 left.
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85365)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 14th, 2007 @ 7:47pm CDT
Cool, I'm still not going to preorder as I'm hoping to upgrade my game system by time this comes out.

But a bonus does make it tempting
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85450)
Posted by jgilkinson on April 14th, 2007 @ 9:14pm CDT
i MIGHT get an xbox for graduation so i think ill pass on preordering anthing just yet
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85490)
Posted by Dj kevintron on April 14th, 2007 @ 10:14pm CDT
OOPS i meant to say the website IS preordering the strategy guide! also the sku for it is in the stores you just have to ask them to look it up if you want to order the guide.

There will be DS lite skins, i dont know about orginal DS though.

for some reason the link doesnt work to the gamestop site anymore but all you have to do is re-search "transformers" and it will come up.
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85491)
Posted by Roboto750 on April 14th, 2007 @ 10:15pm CDT
I would like some sort of accessory foe the PS2, since that's what I have (because the PS3 is not worth the $$$). Can't wait for the game, but don't want to play it until I see the movie!
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85493)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 14th, 2007 @ 10:20pm CDT
I hope they make a faceplate for the 360 and either a cover or graffix for the PSP.
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85860)
Posted by Archibald Witwicky on April 15th, 2007 @ 11:51am CDT
Shadowman wrote:Shit! If I had the money, I'd pre-order the PS2 version, because then I'd be guaranteed the game and the poster.

You gotta respresent.

Pre-Orders at Gamestop are only $5
Re: Free Movie Poster with Pre-order of Movie Game (85871)
Posted by Shadowman on April 15th, 2007 @ 12:01pm CDT
Archibald Witwicky wrote:

You gotta respresent.

Pre-Orders at Gamestop are only $5

I don't even have that! My dad has a job, but my parent's don't give me money. :sad:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Pounce and Wingspan Incomplete Transformers G1 Hasbro 1987 Vintage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E13 SLITHERFANG Battle Masters NEW" on EBAY
Buy "2x Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Rung & Slitherfang Battle Masters Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Super7 Hasbro The Transformers Autobots Bumblebee Reaction Action Figure" on EBAY