Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com

Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com

Saturday, May 22nd, 2010 12:52am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Press Releases
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 50,613

Transformers come back to life this summer, headlined by three different toy lines - the continuation of the Movie figures under the Hunt For The Decepticons tagline, the gimmick orientated Power Core Combiners, and lastly, the third installment of the Transformers Classics under the name Generations. The first wave has been officially updated onto Hasbro.com, composed of Cybertronian Optimus Prime, Cybertronian Bumblebee, Thrust and Drift. Feel free to check out each figure's page in the links below.

Drift

Thrust

Cybertronian Optimus Prime

Cybertronian Bumblebee

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Hasbro.com

Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077344)
Posted by mangrasshopper on May 22nd, 2010 @ 1:04am CDT
Can't wait for this wave to come out. Is it still slated for July 2nd?
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077351)
Posted by vegetacron on May 22nd, 2010 @ 1:36am CDT
Yeah, the photos and toys are great, but lets get to the REAL news: When and where to buy!
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077377)
Posted by Rated X on May 22nd, 2010 @ 3:51am CDT
All I know is Im getting that Thrust !!! Best move Hasbro ever made !!! Now bring on Dirge and Thundercracker !!!
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077406)
Posted by Jenus on May 22nd, 2010 @ 6:22am CDT

I think I'll just grab Drift since I would like to have two of him, still unsure about Thrust since I already have the Ganbo store exclusive version I guess I'll think about it when I see him.
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077424)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 22nd, 2010 @ 8:20am CDT
Can't wait to get Drift and Thrust! Especially the rumored Blurr mold!
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077426)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 22nd, 2010 @ 8:23am CDT
mangrasshopper wrote:Can't wait for this wave to come out. Is it still slated for July 2nd?

I hope so, July 31st is my birthday, and I would LOVE to have these, along with TRU's Exclusive Masterpiece Grimlock! :lol:
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077429)
Posted by Diem on May 22nd, 2010 @ 8:34am CDT
Jenus wrote:I'd like to get all four of these but the thing is I would much rather wait on Takara's versions so the question is when will Takara start releasing their versions for the Generation line, next year, or is it two years from now like they did with Animated and Classics lines. The other thing is will they even release the WOC figures, well I guess I should ask is Japan getting this game?

I've heard no news of WFC or Generations coming out in Japan. Given that Animated is happening now they may pick up Hunt For The Desepticons and continue Animated, then release Generations after the initial rush of TF3. But that's just my guess.
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077430)
Posted by OptimusShr on May 22nd, 2010 @ 8:36am CDT
A Mary Sue, a repaint of a mold that's been released 5 TIMES and two good toys.

Not off to a good start Hasbro.
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077431)
Posted by Diem on May 22nd, 2010 @ 8:40am CDT
OptimusShr wrote:A Mary Sue, a repaint of a mold that's been released 5 TIMES and two good toys.

Not off to a good start Hasbro.
Yes. All four of these figures are incredibly unpopular. I suspect no-one will buy them.

Poor show, Hasbro. Poor show.
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077468)
Posted by sabrigami on May 22nd, 2010 @ 10:40am CDT

Wait I thought it was comming in June? Gah, don't tell me I read the dates wrong, I been looking forward to next month so much :BOOM:
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077478)
Posted by Blurrz on May 22nd, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
Diem wrote:

Not off to a good start Hasbro.

Poor show, Hasbro. Poor show.

Oh no! Close the factory, sales are doomed!
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077533)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on May 22nd, 2010 @ 2:18pm CDT
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077550)
Posted by Blurrz on May 22nd, 2010 @ 3:22pm CDT
Nigiri wrote:Have they mentioned anything about the shipping issues from China? I really don't want to waste the gas driving around hunting these things if they won't be on the shelves until September.

A major toyline isn't going to have scarcity, you'll see alot of these when the time comes.
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077608)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 22nd, 2010 @ 7:28pm CDT
:APPLAUSE:
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077636)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 22nd, 2010 @ 9:17pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:Man, everyone is so hard on this line. This is just wave 1, and personally I like all four figures..
:APPLAUSE:

Ditto. I'm especially anticipating the Drift and Thrust mold, mostly Thrust, because I never got the Conehead Seeker mold, including Dirge. Don't screw up, Hasbro. Don't. Screw. Up. :BANG_HEAD: :twisted: :lol:
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077738)
Posted by Jenus on May 23rd, 2010 @ 7:20am CDT
Diem wrote:

I see, that's what I thought well that just gives me time to set aside money for that line which is always a plus.
Re: Generations Wave One Officially on Hasbro.com (1077742)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on May 23rd, 2010 @ 7:35am CDT
Jenus wrote:
Diem wrote:

TakaraTomy will pick up HftD, under the name "Autobot Alliance". First up are, who else, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Air Raid" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Barricade Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class 2010" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Moon Roadbuster + Backfire Spike Witwicky Mechtech NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege - Starscream - Voyager Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Bumblebee #36421 & Megatron #30688 Set With 7 Kreons Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series ~ BUMBLEBEE MPM-7 ~ Takara-Tomy/Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Twinferno Action Figure" on EBAY