German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe

German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe

Thursday, September 8th, 2016 5:53am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 25,989

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

From the same Transformers YouTube channel as the Australian promotional clips, we have a new German TV spot for the Robots in Disguise line, and more specifically the Power Heroes (Power Surge) Bumblebee and Sideswipe, the simplified figures with electronics and power-up minicons - as seen here. Check out the Thunderhoof starring clip below!

Credit(s): Transformers YouTube


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1822807)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 8th, 2016 @ 8:50am CDT
These live action commercials make me wanna see a TF show done in that "Ace Lightning" sort of style (live action background with cartoony-looking CG robots).
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825484)
Posted by william-james88 on September 16th, 2016 @ 12:41pm CDT
We finally have a sighting of the latest Robots in Disguise Warrior Wave in the US. This one comes to us from Scotty P who found wave 7, which features Windblade, Powersurge Prime and Scorponok at Toys R Us in Cary, NC. This wave also includes Thunderhoof and Quillfire in the Weaponizers refresh packaging, meaning those who have not seen these two yet will have another chance at seeing them in stores. For those wondering, wave 8 features no new toys while wave 9 will have Ratchet, Scatterspike and Bisk.

Image

Image
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825486)
Posted by SG Roadbuster on September 16th, 2016 @ 12:47pm CDT
I've also found these guys at a Walmart in Houston, Texas. specifically the one on el dorado and hwy 45
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825512)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 16th, 2016 @ 2:50pm CDT
Man, gotta be on the look out now
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825523)
Posted by hurricane567 on September 16th, 2016 @ 3:11pm CDT
Got Skorp and Windblade yesterday, TRU in LFT. Both are great. RiD15 Windblade > Generations Windblade though i don't think Gen Windblade is a bad toy like a lot of others do. I wish there was some way to put her scabbard on her back, though. Where's my single carded Mini Cons, though!?
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825529)
Posted by hurricane567 on September 16th, 2016 @ 3:43pm CDT
A thought occurs, i don't think there's a side by side comparison between Windblades, let me fix that
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825530)
Posted by Flashwave on September 16th, 2016 @ 3:47pm CDT
Wait,, this is NEWSS??

Then let me add my sighting as well, the Greenwood, IN Toys R Us. I will go put it in the database
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825531)
Posted by Kurona on September 16th, 2016 @ 3:49pm CDT
hurricane567 wrote:A thought occurs, i don't think there's a side by side comparison between Windblades, let me fix that

Woaaaaaah she's tiny
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825536)
Posted by william-james88 on September 16th, 2016 @ 4:09pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Wait,, this is NEWSS??

Then let me add my sighting as well, the Greenwood, IN Toys R Us. I will go put it in the database

If you see something new in the store that you havent seen before, why wouldnt you let us know? The worst that will happen is people in your area will know where they can get these new toys.

We even asked on the front page last time that if anyone finds this wave it would be great to tell us:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... jer/36228/

Have you seen the solo weapon minicons? Those have also not been reported yet.
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825545)
Posted by Flashwave on September 16th, 2016 @ 5:24pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Wait,, this is NEWSS??

Then let me add my sighting as well, the Greenwood, IN Toys R Us. I will go put it in the database

If you see something new in the store that you havent seen before, why wouldnt you let us know? The worst that will happen is people in your area will know where they can get these new toys.

We even asked on the front page last time that if anyone finds this wave it would be great to tell us:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... jer/36228/

Have you seen the solo weapon minicons? Those have also not been reported yet.


Because I havent ever seen anything first. Hell, Yesterday was the first time I saw Thunderhoof in the flesh at all, and only thr second time I saw Quillfire, both times this month. I figured it was more of Indiana finally catching up on stock 2 months later.
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825548)
Posted by william-james88 on September 16th, 2016 @ 5:38pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Wait,, this is NEWSS??

Then let me add my sighting as well, the Greenwood, IN Toys R Us. I will go put it in the database

If you see something new in the store that you havent seen before, why wouldnt you let us know? The worst that will happen is people in your area will know where they can get these new toys.

We even asked on the front page last time that if anyone finds this wave it would be great to tell us:

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... jer/36228/

Have you seen the solo weapon minicons? Those have also not been reported yet.


Because I havent ever seen anything first. Hell, Yesterday was the first time I saw Thunderhoof in the flesh at all, and only thr second time I saw Quillfire, both times this month. I figured it was more of Indiana finally catching up on stock 2 months later.


With another line that would be the case but not with RID because their waves always consist of rereleasing older figures. It gives a chance for stores who did not stock a lot on a certain wave to still get a toy later as part of another one.
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1825589)
Posted by DeathReviews on September 16th, 2016 @ 10:54pm CDT
I'm prepping the Paralon review even now...
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1826103)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 19th, 2016 @ 7:58am CDT
Sooo....with the latest episode....it looks like we could be getting even more repaints(as we've already got Scorponok/Paralon)

so there's bound to be a repaint of Underbite as those two other Chompazoids, Quillfire as Scatterspike, Clampdown as Clawtrap & if there ever was a Filch toy, it would probably be repainted as Aerobolt
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1826105)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 19th, 2016 @ 8:00am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Sooo....with the latest episode....it looks like we could be getting even more repaints(as we've already got Scorponok/Paralon)

so there's bound to be a repaint of Underbite as those two other Chompazoids, Quillfire as Scatterspike, Clampdown as Clawtrap & if there ever was a Filch toy, it would probably be repainted as Aerobolt
Aerobolt is a Mini-Con who's already getting a toy, which is what his cartoon model is based on.
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1826114)
Posted by Kurona on September 19th, 2016 @ 8:21am CDT
Also, just because they use recolours in the show doesn't mean they'll become toys. While at first it seems an obvious indicator, CGI shows use recolours for the same reason toys do - to save money. It takes money to make entirely new models so for extra characters it makes sense to use recolours. It's why, for instance, Beast Wars decided to have Tigatron and why the Tripredacus Councils' heads are just a mismash of other characters' heads.

But yeah, we could be getting those recolours as toys but don't count on it.
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1826123)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 19th, 2016 @ 9:04am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:Sooo....with the latest episode....it looks like we could be getting even more repaints(as we've already got Scorponok/Paralon)

so there's bound to be a repaint of Underbite as those two other Chompazoids, Quillfire as Scatterspike, Clampdown as Clawtrap & if there ever was a Filch toy, it would probably be repainted as Aerobolt
Aerobolt is a Mini-Con who's already getting a toy, which is what his cartoon model is based on.

Plus, Scatterspike is already confirmed for wave 8 with Ratchet and Bisk
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1827454)
Posted by Noideaforaname on September 22nd, 2016 @ 8:39pm CDT
CRAB-BROS!
Image
Image
If there was a shrimp-themed Silver Age superhero, Bisk would totally be their clawtomobile.
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1827549)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 23rd, 2016 @ 7:29am CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:CRAB-BROS!
But... Bisk is a lobster.
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1827555)
Posted by william-james88 on September 23rd, 2016 @ 8:25am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Noideaforaname wrote:CRAB-BROS!
But... Bisk is a lobster.

Crustacian Bros then!
Re: German TV Spot - Transformers: Robots in Disguise Power Heroes Bumblebee and Sideswipe (1827623)
Posted by RAR on September 23rd, 2016 @ 11:15am CDT
I wonder what happened to that legion class sandy Coloured Drift & Optimus painted samples that were on ebay ?

Since there was actually sandy characters in the show - I keep expecting them to show up in a giftset or some such.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Steelbane Bumblebee Tiny Turbo Changers Target Exc" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner New" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers ???? Botcon TFCC TFSS Barricade Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY