G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers

Transformers News: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers

Saturday, April 11th, 2015 1:35pm CDT

Categories: Event News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 27,503

Some of these have been floating about the internet, but we have in-hand confirmation and coverage from site owner Seibertron, at the currently ongoing G.I. Joe Con in Illinois, featuring a convention exclusive set of cards with Transformers references in the artwork! Check them out below, as Prime Soundwave is repurposed as Stealth Battle Android Trooper B.A.T.s, and Marissa Faireborn of the Earth Defense Centre and Afterburner make an appearance too.

Transformers News: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers

Transformers News: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers

Transformers News: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers

Transformers News: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers

Credit(s): G.I. Joe Con

Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1673933)
Posted by Emerje on April 11th, 2015 @ 1:49pm CDT
Don't forget Old Snake from the G1 episode Only Human. I even sent you a tip about him last night. ;)

Emerje
Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1673974)
Posted by Optimizzy on April 11th, 2015 @ 3:35pm CDT
Oh man. I'd love that Old Snake.
Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1674007)
Posted by Tranzilla on April 11th, 2015 @ 4:23pm CDT
Optimizzy wrote:Oh man. I'd love that Old Snake.

Get ready, then. Via twitter we just got a confirmatory picture of the Soundwave B.A.T. and Old Snake.

Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1674011)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 11th, 2015 @ 4:27pm CDT
Tranzilla wrote:
Optimizzy wrote:Oh man. I'd love that Old Snake.

Question is, does either side want it? One would have to go both ways...
Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1674071)
Posted by The Thuggernaut on April 11th, 2015 @ 7:55pm CDT
Those two Stealth B.A.T.s look really good! I'm no Joe fan but Old Snake doesn't seem like a bad figure at all, I just hope getting this set won't get me into collecting Joe's, for my finances sake :KREMZEEK:
Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1674128)
Posted by Towline on April 11th, 2015 @ 9:45pm CDT
http://static.seibertron.com/images/mis ... 173_g2.jpg
That motorcycle that Marissa Fairborn rides looks suspiciously like one of the technobots from 1980's transformers. I bet it transforms like old snake's bat bot. :DANCE:
Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1674254)
Posted by Emerje on April 12th, 2015 @ 6:13am CDT
Towline wrote:http://static.seibertron.com/images/misc/uploads/1428777173_g2.jpg

It is Afterburner, but it doesn't transform, it's just a repaint of a G.I. Joe bike.

Repaint of the Cobra Wheel Blaster Bike.
39680.jpg

Emerje
Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1674848)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on April 13th, 2015 @ 4:16pm CDT
Cool. I thought they'd never do BATs which turn into drones but now they have
Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1679153)
Posted by bdixonarts on April 25th, 2015 @ 7:32am CDT
I saw this pop up over here so I thought to show you guys the clean colors I done for this. Paul Vromen done the lineart and I done the colors ;)

Re: G.I. Joe Con 2015 Exclusive Cards Featuring Transformers (1679294)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on April 25th, 2015 @ 4:06pm CDT
Joes will need to step from their game if they want to beat these drones

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #244 - Call Me Maybe
"Call Me Maybe"
Posted: Saturday, March 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off and Megatronus Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Deluxe Prowl" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG15 Night Bird shadow" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON THUNDERCRACKER DECEPTICON LEVEL 2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BOMBSHELL Combiner Wars + LOCKDOWN 1 Step Lot of 2 New and Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Protector Bots Defensor Lot Of 6 MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Lot! ***OPTIMUS PRIME & MOTORMASTER*** BRAND NEW!!" on EBAY
Buy "Platinum Transformers Generations Year of the Goat TRU Exclusive Optimus Prime" on EBAY