Giving the gift of Transformers (Toys 4 Tots)

Giving the gift of Transformers (Toys 4 Tots)

Saturday, November 29th, 2008 4:07pm CST

Categories: Site Articles, People News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 11,898

On a recent trip to my local Toys R Us store, my stepson and I decided to spread the Holiday cheer and give the best gift a child can get, Transformers!

Here's my stepson outside our local TRU sporting a Seibertron.com cap
{L_IMAGE}

I think he's checking out a girl in line in this shot.
{L_IMAGE}

This small investment will go a long way for some kids. Even GI Joe rocks it out.
{L_IMAGE}

These next ones are so the "Pics or it never happened" theories are laid to rest.
{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Mission Accomplished!
{L_IMAGE}

This is just a reminder that even more kids will need our help this holiday season, and it won't hurt to go out and give those kids the things we hold so dear to ourselves.

Happy Holidays Seibertronians!

Credit(s): Seibertron.com

Re: Giving the gift of Transformers (Toys 4 Tots) (842288)
Posted by Narc on November 29th, 2008 @ 4:41pm CST
Bless you guys! Very admirable to teach children charity. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Giving the gift of Transformers (Toys 4 Tots) (842293)
Posted by Ronynus Prime on November 29th, 2008 @ 4:51pm CST
That was great. How cool would it be to organize something like that on a national level; TransFans all over the nation (wearing Transformers T-shirts to represent) giving figures in to T4Ts... the Seibertron.com family could lead the charge, even spreading it to Canada.
Re: Giving the gift of Transformers (Toys 4 Tots) (842306)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on November 29th, 2008 @ 5:09pm CST
I seriously need to do that.
:APPLAUSE:
Re: Giving the gift of Transformers (Toys 4 Tots) (842330)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 29th, 2008 @ 5:41pm CST
I've been giving the money, but there is something very satisfying about putting actual toys in the container.

My wife and I usually support the local radio station's stuff a bus when they do it soon.

Nice, somebody through in as close as they could get to G1 goodness... the KO Aerialbots. Somebody will enjoy those a lot!!!
Re: Giving the gift of Transformers (Toys 4 Tots) (843941)
Posted by Delicon on December 2nd, 2008 @ 4:59pm CST
I haven't done my yearly add to my store's Toys for Tots box yet but Transformers are always well represented.

I will post some pics when I do.

I love those KO Aerialbots, especially how the one plane's wing says "ASU"
Re: Giving the gift of Transformers (Toys 4 Tots) (844167)
Posted by First Gen on December 2nd, 2008 @ 11:46pm CST

Thanks for making me feel better about them though guys.
Re: Giving the gift of Transformers (Toys 4 Tots) (844267)
Posted by Tigertrack on December 3rd, 2008 @ 4:15am CST
First Gen wrote:You know, I felt like a complete jerk donating KO Superion and mini Devastator and Lio Convoy, thinking the kids who get them will be so upset if they break easy. But money is real short for me lately and I couldn't afford more TF's. I haven't even bought all my own kids stuff.

Thanks for making me feel better about them though guys.

Toys are toys. I think anyone who gets them will be happy to get them. Some collector may see them and try to make a 'trade' for them. I certainly would not feel badly about that.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY