This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10

Transformers News: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10

Thursday, December 1st, 2022 10:32PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 34,104

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

This page may contain affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.


We got some good news for the deal hunters out there. TF fan Chris over at the Cybertron Café on Facebook reported some deals he found at his local Ross. The Walmart exclusive vintage Beast Wars Scorponok was $15 and the Kingdom deluxes were $10. The deluxe figure shown below is Pipes which means it's the later waves which maybe not everyone found in stores.

Are any of you still looking for these later wave Kingdom deluxe toys? Will you be running to Ross? Let us know!


Transformers News: Vintage BW Scorponok found at Ross for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2150422)
Posted by Emerje on December 2nd, 2022 @ 3:01am CST
o.supreme wrote:My apologies for the "vagueness" of this, but I was just at Target and was kind of in a hurry, so I didn't take pictures. Once I had already left the store, and started going over it in my head...

"Hey that's a pretty good deal"...even though they had nothing I wanted, I believe Generations voyagers were on sale for $23 (My local store had lots of AoE Galvatron, and SS86 Ironhide, so a great opportunity to get those new items at a discount), and Leaders I *think* were $35. The SS86 Screamers were finally gone, but the Galvatrons were still there. Now they just need to do something to clear out all the old Buzzworhty stuff clogging shelves.

My local stores have long since sold out of Red Cog, but you can get him on sale online for $22. So basically regular prince now, without the exclusivity markup.

It's cool that you could have taken advantage of the sale if you wanted to, my local store got wiped out on Black Friday, maybe I'll check again Friday and see if they restocked. I saw the sale in the flier for this week, but when I checked online it said the only thing that was part of the sale was Red Cog. The photo in the ad was of SS Blitzwing so I just sort of wrote the whole thing off. Man, the selection at Target.com is pretty dire.

Emerje
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2150427)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 2nd, 2022 @ 6:07am CST
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:My apologies for the "vagueness" of this, but I was just at Target and was kind of in a hurry, so I didn't take pictures. Once I had already left the store, and started going over it in my head...

"Hey that's a pretty good deal"...even though they had nothing I wanted, I believe Generations voyagers were on sale for $23 (My local store had lots of AoE Galvatron, and SS86 Ironhide, so a great opportunity to get those new items at a discount), and Leaders I *think* were $35. The SS86 Screamers were finally gone, but the Galvatrons were still there. Now they just need to do something to clear out all the old Buzzworhty stuff clogging shelves.

My local stores have long since sold out of Red Cog, but you can get him on sale online for $22. So basically regular prince now, without the exclusivity markup.

It's cool that you could have taken advantage of the sale if you wanted to, my local store got wiped out on Black Friday, maybe I'll check again Friday and see if they restocked. I saw the sale in the flier for this week, but when I checked online it said the only thing that was part of the sale was Red Cog. The photo in the ad was of SS Blitzwing so I just sort of wrote the whole thing off. Man, the selection at Target.com is pretty dire.

Emerje

My Target didn't get anything new for the holidays yet in TFs, the same SS86/Buzzworthy Kups are still there, along with several Galvatrons, Dinobots, terrorsaurs, and a few of the cyberverse 3-packs
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2150449)
Posted by william-james88 on December 2nd, 2022 @ 10:54am CST
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:My apologies for the "vagueness" of this, but I was just at Target and was kind of in a hurry, so I didn't take pictures. Once I had already left the store, and started going over it in my head...

"Hey that's a pretty good deal"...even though they had nothing I wanted, I believe Generations voyagers were on sale for $23 (My local store had lots of AoE Galvatron, and SS86 Ironhide, so a great opportunity to get those new items at a discount), and Leaders I *think* were $35. The SS86 Screamers were finally gone, but the Galvatrons were still there. Now they just need to do something to clear out all the old Buzzworhty stuff clogging shelves.

My local stores have long since sold out of Red Cog, but you can get him on sale online for $22. So basically regular prince now, without the exclusivity markup.

It's cool that you could have taken advantage of the sale if you wanted to, my local store got wiped out on Black Friday, maybe I'll check again Friday and see if they restocked. I saw the sale in the flier for this week, but when I checked online it said the only thing that was part of the sale was Red Cog. The photo in the ad was of SS Blitzwing so I just sort of wrote the whole thing off. Man, the selection at Target.com is pretty dire.

Emerje


were there really good deals for black friday on TFs at target? Or they just all got picked up as part of the holiday shopping kick off
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2150468)
Posted by o.supreme on December 2nd, 2022 @ 11:38am CST
Target really didn't have anything good toy wise for Black Friday. I think they are having sales now to move inventory however. Yes I agree they need to clear out all that Buzzworthy stuff because it's literally choking out the mainline ( kind of like what Velocitron is starting to do at Walmart). It is odd.that my local store got so many SS Galvatrons and Ironhides, but I imagine with the same many of them will move this week.

I'm just excited about the prospect of possibly seeing Sludge now that all those Coronation Screamers'are finally gone, at least from some Targets in my area.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2150641)
Posted by X3ROhour on December 4th, 2022 @ 10:02pm CST
Saw the News posts so I woke up early, walked the 4 blocks to my Ross store & found it all to be TRUE!!
SCORE!
2 PIPES
2 SLAMMERS (NOT in the News story BTW)

BOOYAW!

PS.
saw Scorponok, but left him.
I have an original.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2150979)
Posted by King Kuuga on December 7th, 2022 @ 9:41pm CST
I'm having real buyer's remorse getting vintage Scorponok for $40, $15 would have been a great price for him. Ah well.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2153375)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 9th, 2023 @ 5:30pm CST
Target looks to be putting their exclusives on clearance, at least toy Terrorsaur, raw chicken Dinobot and red Cog. I scored a red Cog for 50% off today.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2153495)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 11th, 2023 @ 9:36am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Target looks to be putting their exclusives on clearance, at least toy Terrorsaur, raw chicken Dinobot and red Cog. I scored a red Cog for 50% off today.

My local target was utterly barren, with Power Rangers taking up most of the former TF area. Only one i saw on sale was Dinobot, and he was still $27
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2153511)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 11th, 2023 @ 11:09am CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Target looks to be putting their exclusives on clearance, at least toy Terrorsaur, raw chicken Dinobot and red Cog. I scored a red Cog for 50% off today.

My local target was utterly barren, with Power Rangers taking up most of the former TF area. Only one i saw on sale was Dinobot, and he was still $27


I saw your photo. Apparently nobody, and I mean NOBODY, likes the yellow ranger, huh?
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154542)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2023 @ 6:03pm CST
Walmart really needs to figure out its toy distribution. They get exclusives and hold onto them for so long instead of stocking them that they then unload the stock of previous years to a market six retailer (liquidator). Case in point, these crazy findings at Ross that tf fan Marco posted over at the Botposting Facebook group.

The highlighted prices were $8.99 USD for the Walmart exclusive retro Headmasters and $16.99 USD for the Walmart exclusive Sparkless Seeker. Looks like Studio Series Perceptor was found as well. If you have a Ross near you, could be a good time to check it out. Also, looking at this situation, it wouldn't be a surprise if we see Cosmos at Ross for a similar price to these deluxes two years from now.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154545)
Posted by Flashwave on January 26th, 2023 @ 7:40pm CST
The second headmaster wave never even hit saturation around me. And I think most of us wanted a replacement Wierdwolf for that issue with his spine cockpit
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154546)
Posted by o.supreme on January 26th, 2023 @ 8:18pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Walmart really needs to figure out its toy distribution.


Absolutely. Hilarious that the zombified jet that was such a pain to get a couple years ago is on sale. Even on walmarts site

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers ... /587909652?wmlspartner=FYAGeMjDX6c&=&affs=p&wid=5b6b4213e4b0bcb699adeb9f&u1=&oid=223073.10006940&sourceid=37141976172661509211&affillinktype=3&veh=aff

As for thsoe retro TR Headmasters, well, looks like some 3rd party retailers will be getting another shipment for those that missed out:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/196744

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/197071
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154548)
Posted by SynchroBunny on January 26th, 2023 @ 8:28pm CST
Flashwave wrote:The second headmaster wave never even hit saturation around me. And I think most of us wanted a replacement Wierdwolf for that issue with his spine cockpit


Just wish that joint wasn't so thin at all. If not for that, Wierdwolf was actually our favourite figure.


Anybody know if the retro Skullcruncher has bad legs too? Can't remember if it was widespread on the original TR release or we were just really unlucky, but ours has super floppy hip and knee joints on both legs
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154550)
Posted by Otaku-mus Prime on January 26th, 2023 @ 8:43pm CST
o.supreme wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Walmart really needs to figure out its toy distribution.


Absolutely. Hilarious that the zombified jet that was such a pain to get a couple years ago is on sale. Even on walmarts site

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers ... /587909652?wmlspartner=FYAGeMjDX6c&=&affs=p&wid=5b6b4213e4b0bcb699adeb9f&u1=&oid=223073.10006940&sourceid=37141976172661509211&affillinktype=3&veh=aff

As for thsoe retro TR Headmasters, well, looks like some 3rd party retailers will be getting another shipment for those that missed out:

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/196744

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/197071


Unfortunately, Hardhead is in both of those sets on bbts. Is there an easy custom to convert Hardhead into a different character/figure?
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154551)
Posted by Emerje on January 26th, 2023 @ 8:45pm CST
Flashwave wrote:The second headmaster wave never even hit saturation around me. And I think most of us wanted a replacement Wierdwolf for that issue with his spine cockpit

I had the opposite issue, wave 1 came and went with one sighting from me while wave 2 lingered through two toy department resets.

Emerje
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154555)
Posted by william-james88 on January 26th, 2023 @ 8:59pm CST
Flashwave wrote:The second headmaster wave never even hit saturation around me. And I think most of us wanted a replacement Wierdwolf for that issue with his spine cockpit


That's the point, all these toys we see at Ross never made it to shelves. Instead, they remained in a walmart warehouse and were only dumped to a wholesaler when they had to make space for the 2023 reset.

SynchroBunny wrote:Anybody know if the retro Skullcruncher has bad legs too? Can't remember if it was widespread on the original TR release or we were just really unlucky, but ours has super floppy hip and knee joints on both legs


It was widespread on the original release and it was fixed on the new one.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154561)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 27th, 2023 @ 10:55am CST
Unlike others, the reissues did hit my area, but it was the issues with the Decepticon Headmasters from TR that made me skip them, mostly related to the softer rubbery plastic:

- Weirdwolf's cockpit hinge breaking from constant stress
- Mindwipe's wings deteriorating and breaking off
- Skullcruncher's wonky legs, cockpit panel and now the teeth making the mouth jam up

Prices are a steal, so I'm tempted despite that. Any sightings of Sparkless' wave mate Primal?
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154594)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 27th, 2023 @ 8:31pm CST
Checked my local stores tonight, no sign of any TFs. I would definitely pick up the Sparkless as well as at least 1 headmaster if I actually saw them in stores
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154604)
Posted by Seibertron on January 27th, 2023 @ 9:20pm CST
Same here. My Ross Stores didn't get the memo
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154609)
Posted by X3ROhour on January 28th, 2023 @ 12:59am CST
william-james88 wrote:Walmart really needs to figure out its toy distribution. They get exclusives and hold onto them for so long instead of stocking them that they then unload the stock of previous years to a market six retailer (liquidator). Case in point, these crazy findings at Ross that tf fan Marco posted over at the Botposting Facebook group.

The highlighted prices were $8.99 USD for the Walmart exclusive retro Headmasters and $16.99 USD for the Walmart exclusive Sparkless Seeker. Looks like Studio Series Perceptor was found as well. If you have a Ross near you, could be a good time to check it out. Also, looking at this situation, it wouldn't be a surprise if we see Cosmos at Ross for a similar price to these deluxes two years from now.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Guess I'm going to Ross today.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154617)
Posted by YoungPrime on January 28th, 2023 @ 10:36am CST
Meh, the only G1 Headmaster that I would buy is Mindwipe. H3ll, he would probably replace my TR Mindwipe which is more of a placeholder on my Lord Zarak faction's shelf anyway.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154637)
Posted by Otaku-mus Prime on January 28th, 2023 @ 4:09pm CST
If I am not mistaken, these are the TR Headmasters, just in retro packaging.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154638)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 28th, 2023 @ 4:20pm CST
Otaku-mus Prime wrote:If I am not mistaken, these are the TR Headmasters, just in retro packaging.


Sure are... with the Headmasters anime-accurate faces from Legends.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154640)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2023 @ 4:37pm CST
Jelze Bunnycat wrote:
Otaku-mus Prime wrote:If I am not mistaken, these are the TR Headmasters, just in retro packaging.


Sure are... with the Headmasters anime-accurate faces from Legends.
And slightly different decos.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2154726)
Posted by optimeow on January 30th, 2023 @ 11:03am CST
My goodness. And to think they never made it to shelves in my neck of the woods and were going for scalper prices.

Lucky those scalpers who can restock at $8 and sell it for more than $50 to those who have no access to a Ross outlet now.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2156766)
Posted by DeathReviews on February 24th, 2023 @ 10:17am CST
Did YOU have a hankerin' for Legacy Titan Metroplex, but you didn't think it was worth nearly $200? Check out this weekend sale at BigBadToyStore, and you could pick him up for just $99!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/203020

Like him or not, this is a 'steal of a deal'! It says 'weekend sale', which means it could end Feb. 26 (or sooner) and you may only have a couple of days to avail yourself of this bargain price! Move swiftly, mortals!
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2156794)
Posted by o.supreme on February 24th, 2023 @ 4:46pm CST
Dang....makes the $117 I paid through Target discount stacking look like a ripoff my comparison. :lol: .

That is a great deal. If the Ab Crunch on him wasn't the worst thing ever, rendering him nearly unposeable I'd say go for it.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2156815)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 25th, 2023 @ 1:00am CST
o.supreme wrote:Dang....makes the $117 I paid through Target discount stacking look like a ripoff my comparison. :lol: .
Don't feel too bad. With the addition of the $4 shipping cost and the sales tax, my total came out to $111, almost $112 when you round up the change. Not too far below your $117 total.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2156839)
Posted by King Kuuga on February 25th, 2023 @ 11:58am CST
DeathReviews wrote:Did YOU have a hankerin' for Legacy Titan Metroplex, but you didn't think it was worth nearly $200? Check out this weekend sale at BigBadToyStore, and you could pick him up for just $99!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/203020

Like him or not, this is a 'steal of a deal'! It says 'weekend sale', which means it could end Feb. 26 (or sooner) and you may only have a couple of days to avail yourself of this bargain price! Move swiftly, mortals!

That's sold out now, but you can still get a Metroplex for about $112 on Hasbro's official Ebay page:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?siteid=0&pub=5574891718&campid=5336631220&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2F225264174444%3Fe%20...%20SwTuxjfNx7%3C%2Fa%3E%26
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2156950)
Posted by RiddlerJ on February 27th, 2023 @ 6:17pm CST
King Kuuga wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:Did YOU have a hankerin' for Legacy Titan Metroplex, but you didn't think it was worth nearly $200? Check out this weekend sale at BigBadToyStore, and you could pick him up for just $99!

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/203020

Like him or not, this is a 'steal of a deal'! It says 'weekend sale', which means it could end Feb. 26 (or sooner) and you may only have a couple of days to avail yourself of this bargain price! Move swiftly, mortals!

That's sold out now, but you can still get a Metroplex for about $112 on Hasbro's official Ebay page:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?siteid=0&pub=5574891718&campid=5336631220&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2F225264174444%3Fe%20...%20SwTuxjfNx7%3C%2Fa%3E%26



Well, I hope you're happy. I said I wasn't getting this guy but now I caved. I blame youuuuuuuuuuuu :-(
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157342)
Posted by o.supreme on March 6th, 2023 @ 12:57pm CST
Not sure how much of a "steal" this is, but Pulse is having another Wraehouse sale (time to clear out the old junk!)

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/warehouse-sale-2023

Basically for the next 2 weeks (or until items sell out) Premium members can save 35%, and non Premium members 30% (with minimum purchase of $75 to qualify either way) on select items.

Unfortunately there's only one TF item I might consider purchasing, but its nowhere near the $75 threshold, and I'm not purchasing extra items unnecessarily just to get it.

I'm guessing other items may be added as time goes on. I noticed Cybertron Metroplex is still in stock at full price (despite being on sale at half off on eBay recently) I'd be very surprised if that wasnt added in the coming days.

Current list specifically of Transformers:

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/war ... ansformers
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157343)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2023 @ 1:09pm CST
If those are all the Sale prices, I don't wanna know how much they all originally cost.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157344)
Posted by Otaku-mus Prime on March 6th, 2023 @ 2:44pm CST
Discount taken at check out using the promo code.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157366)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 6th, 2023 @ 8:15pm CST
That sale is a godsend for several things I wanted. Slug and Sludge were not on sale, but the sale helped offset their full price.

Image
Image
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157373)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2023 @ 11:59pm CST
Got me a Magnificus, Armada Starscream, and Leo Prime with this sale.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157375)
Posted by Emerje on March 7th, 2023 @ 3:51am CST
Very good sale! Saved about $50 on SS the Fallen, SS86 Wheelie, Legacy Leo Prime and Armada Starscream and BW reissue Retrax.

Emerje
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157383)
Posted by Emerje on March 7th, 2023 @ 10:01am CST
When Hasbro had their big surprise Power Days sale in 2022 we thought it would be a rare occasion to clear out stock. How wrong we were! The sale is back, now rebranded as the Warehouse sale. This year the savings aren't quite as good as the 40% off sale in 2022, but you'll still save a pretty large chunk off the retail price. With a $75+ purchase Premium members can save 35% off with code WAREHOUSE35 and everyone else can save 30% with code WAREHOUSE30 at checkout. And there are some good buys to be had including on recently released figures like the last batch of Shattered Glass figures, Studio Series the Fallen, Legacy Evolution Leo Prime and MPM Blackout! And of course this isn't just a Transformers sale, it's Pulse wide. The sale ends Sunday, March 19, but things are already selling out so get in there while you can!

Thanks to Seibertronian o.supreme for posting this in our Energon Pub Forums. If you get anything good from the sale head on over there yourself and let us know what you found!

Image
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157387)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 7th, 2023 @ 10:42am CST
This is good for catching a few things I missed. I want to get all the SG figures, too bad I bought all the comics separately already. :-( :-(
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157389)
Posted by blackeyedprime on March 7th, 2023 @ 11:51am CST
UK selection is a bit poop this time, hopefully it means the webtailers get some more cheap hasbro stock though,
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157391)
Posted by Whifflefire on March 7th, 2023 @ 12:03pm CST
I got Armada Starscream and SS86 Junkheap, as well as SS86 Arcee. I had been on the fence about Arcee, but to get her for mid-2010's deluxe price makes it worthwhile.

These three will be 396-98th Transformers in my collection. I am planning on getting Yukikaze soon, and then probably Retro "Pink" Hot Rod, who will be my 400th Transformer. Exciting!
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157399)
Posted by SpaceEagle on March 7th, 2023 @ 2:21pm CST
I can't seem to use the promo code on two products marked as "Warehouse Sale", maybe I'm not understanding how this works.

Edit: Oh I'm a goofy goose, somehow I missed the "must be 75$+" part of the blurb. :lol:
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157400)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 7th, 2023 @ 2:28pm CST
Even at 30% off, with the high shipping cost and the exchange rate, that sale is NOT worth it for Canadians. >:oP
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157541)
Posted by william-james88 on March 9th, 2023 @ 7:02am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Even at 30% off, with the high shipping cost and the exchange rate, that sale is NOT worth it for Canadians. >:oP


Was worh it for me.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157542)
Posted by Emerje on March 9th, 2023 @ 7:17am CST
Ended up going back and getting A Legacy Galvatron and SS Crosshairs (and a Sgt. Slaughter and 5" Tigerzord).

Emerje
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157543)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 9th, 2023 @ 7:46am CST
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Even at 30% off, with the high shipping cost and the exchange rate, that sale is NOT worth it for Canadians. >:oP


Was worh it for me.


The only way is to buy a lot to soak up that shipping cost.

So, what did you bought?
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157544)
Posted by william-james88 on March 9th, 2023 @ 8:15am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Even at 30% off, with the high shipping cost and the exchange rate, that sale is NOT worth it for Canadians. >:oP


Was worh it for me.


The only way is to buy a lot to soak up that shipping cost.

So, what did you bought?


I preordered a bunch of exclusive stuff that we'll never get in Canada along with the discounted stuff. The discount outweighed the shipping slightly and now I'll have all the rest of this year's exclusives shipping free from Pulse.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157545)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 9th, 2023 @ 9:10am CST
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Even at 30% off, with the high shipping cost and the exchange rate, that sale is NOT worth it for Canadians. >:oP


Was worh it for me.


The only way is to buy a lot to soak up that shipping cost.

So, what did you bought?


I preordered a bunch of exclusive stuff that we'll never get in Canada along with the discounted stuff. The discount outweighed the shipping slightly and now I'll have all the rest of this year's exclusives shipping free from Pulse.


I didn't know it worked on pre-orders.

I'll take a second look.


.....


No transformers pre-orders work with the sale.
So you must have ordered something else.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157573)
Posted by william-james88 on March 9th, 2023 @ 7:00pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Even at 30% off, with the high shipping cost and the exchange rate, that sale is NOT worth it for Canadians. >:oP


Was worh it for me.


The only way is to buy a lot to soak up that shipping cost.

So, what did you bought?


I preordered a bunch of exclusive stuff that we'll never get in Canada along with the discounted stuff. The discount outweighed the shipping slightly and now I'll have all the rest of this year's exclusives shipping free from Pulse.


I didn't know it worked on pre-orders.

I'll take a second look.


.....


No transformers pre-orders work with the sale.
So you must have ordered something else.


I didn't say it worked on preorders, I said that preorders count as part of your order so it's an opportunity to pre-order everything now and only pay shipping once.
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157575)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 9th, 2023 @ 7:30pm CST
My lump arrived

Image
Re: Good Deals Found at Ross: Vintage BW Scorponok for $15 and Kingdom Deluxes at $10 (2157589)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 9th, 2023 @ 8:04pm CST
william-james88 wrote:I didn't say it worked on preorders, I said that preorders count as part of your order so it's an opportunity to pre-order everything now and only pay shipping once.


Ah.

Still, that must have been quite the order to make it worth it. And the odds are higher if you have interests in Star Wars, Marvel, and others.

I only care about Transformers on Pulse so my options are quite limited.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr ZZ30 Seibertron.com Exclusive Image Comics 2023 (CA) Ferrari"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #1 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926K"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19A JAN200700 (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #19 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #7 Vol 2 IDW Comics 2015 (A) Howell (CA) Tramontano"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WINDBLADE #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 1RI (CA) Pitre-Durocher 230124"
Transformers WINDB ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #89 Cvr B IDW Comics 2013 89B (W)Furman (CA) Guidi"
Transformers REGEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WAR WITHIN #2 G1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 (W) Furman (A/CA) Figueroa"
Transformers WAR W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of GRIMLOCK #1 IDW Comics 2022 AUG221573 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #7 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 JAN200704 7A (W) Maggs (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers War Within DARK AGES #1 Dreamwave Comics 2003 (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers War W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAY221565 3A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #64 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 3A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #343 - In the Future Year 2000
Twincast / Podcast #343:
"In the Future Year 2000"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 10th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON