Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!*

Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!*

Sunday, October 7th, 2007 9:43pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 45,130

Want to convince your friends and family to pick up the Transformers Movie DVD when it hits stores on October 16th? Well, who better to convince them than Optimus Prime himself?

Now on the official Transformers Movie siteyou can get a personalised Optimus Prime message sent to your friends. Just fill in the blanks by clicking here!

CORRECTION: Upon closer inspection, "Canada" is among the list of areas in the scroll member, so phone messages may be sent to Canadians. And if all else fails, they can be sent via email. Thanks to Cycrolus for PMing the news crew about this!

Credit(s): Transformersmovie.com, Cycrolus

This article was last modified on Tuesday, October 9th, 2007 8:29pm CDT

Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (387988)
Posted by Bumblebee-otch on October 7th, 2007 @ 9:46pm CDT
im going to call myself!!!! :grin:

AARRRR it's too late today!!! :MAD:
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (387990)
Posted by Moonbase2 on October 7th, 2007 @ 9:49pm CDT
Bumblebee-otch wrote:im going to call myself!!!! :grin:

Yeah, screw the friends! :grin: :grin:
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (387995)
Posted by Colinus Maximus on October 7th, 2007 @ 9:52pm CDT
Damn! Optimus Prime can pronounce my (real) name correctly! There are people I've known for years, some I'm related to, that still can't do that.
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388006)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on October 7th, 2007 @ 9:58pm CDT
This is gonna be better that when I found that site that had the Manning guy from football call my brother a loser for being dumped!

Manning is his hero, so I was real fun for me!
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388018)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on October 7th, 2007 @ 10:03pm CDT
Skowl wrote:It is only open to residents of the United States.

Of course it is. |:| :roll:
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388036)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on October 7th, 2007 @ 10:10pm CDT
Ha! That is pretty cool. Too bad I can't send my message yet. At the very end, you will find that if it is past 9:00 pm in the recipients time zone you will have to try it again the next day (before 9:00 pm)
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388058)
Posted by Elita One on October 7th, 2007 @ 10:19pm CDT
Lucky things. Why can't Australia have anything cool like that?
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388076)
Posted by SnipeShade on October 7th, 2007 @ 10:31pm CDT
hahaha... I called myself twice. Then I called all my close friends. Then I called my dad. ~_~ Good times, man....
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388097)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on October 7th, 2007 @ 10:42pm CDT
thats really cool.
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388130)
Posted by Windracer on October 7th, 2007 @ 10:56pm CDT
Oh now that's freaking COOL. XD

I got chills when I heard Prime speaking my name.
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388230)
Posted by SkyHound on October 7th, 2007 @ 11:30pm CDT
I typed Sam and Prime Called me Samantha!!
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388237)
Posted by Bumblebee-otch on October 7th, 2007 @ 11:35pm CDT
SkyHound wrote:I typed Sam and Prime Called me Samantha!!

i typed Bob and he said robert. but when i put Max, he didn't say anything at all :???:
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388282)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on October 8th, 2007 @ 12:12am CDT
Yeah, that's pretty sweet!
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388307)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on October 8th, 2007 @ 12:33am CDT
Now that is freaking awesome! I am having Prime call like 10 people tomorrow!!
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388358)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 8th, 2007 @ 1:39am CDT
LOL...I'm so sending this to my dad, he'll be oh so amused. (NOT)

:D
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388401)
Posted by City Commander on October 8th, 2007 @ 3:24am CDT
That's pretty neat.
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388402)
Posted by jacksonspade on October 8th, 2007 @ 3:29am CDT
Coolest...Movie Tie In...EVER!!!! I'm a radio DJ and that is TOTALLY going on the air tomorrow!
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388868)
Posted by OhioBot on October 8th, 2007 @ 9:32am CDT
Frickin' sweet!!!!!
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388871)
Posted by darth reven on October 8th, 2007 @ 9:33am CDT
hello is that you ted? i am optimus prime leader of the autobots
Re: Have Optimus Prime Call Your Friends! *CORRECTION: AVAILABLE TO CANADA!* (388975)
Posted by lodelco on October 8th, 2007 @ 10:27am CDT
That is so awesome! *u*

I hope they bring that over here. Although the names would be pretty hard to get around. XDDD

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Chromedome COMPLETE, Great Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Steelbane Bumblebee Tiny Turbo Changers Target Exc" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner New" on EBAY