HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes

HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes

Saturday, February 27th, 2010 8:25pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 24,154

Popular third party HeadRobots teases us with their proposed third product - Iguana. We've seen the Headmaster before with Hothead, and now this time around HeadRobots shows off the figure in three different color schemes. Will these be the ones that are set for release? Only time will tell, so for now check out the Iguanas below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): HeadRobots

This article was last modified on Saturday, February 27th, 2010 8:28pm CST

Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1050390)
Posted by Mkall on February 27th, 2010 @ 8:31pm CST
d'awwww. ain't them the cutest things?

I don't need 'em, but they're cute.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1050419)
Posted by bigwhitey21 on February 27th, 2010 @ 9:47pm CST
hmm I think I liked the first color before these 3. i think it was black with beigeish legs on him... meh i'll still buy em.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1050425)
Posted by Blurrz on February 27th, 2010 @ 10:11pm CST
I like the second one, it's in Oilers colours!
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1050429)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 27th, 2010 @ 10:30pm CST
Blurrz wrote:I like the second one, it's in Oilers colours!

I must agree, i like these colors the best too. Cant wait to see this up for pre order.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1050439)
Posted by Cybertronian on February 27th, 2010 @ 11:05pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Image

Here's my take on the 3 color schemes:
  1. Iguanus (Pretender, shell)
  2. Icepick (Monster Pretender, shell)
  3. Not sure, but reptile-inspired.
I'd prefer an inversion of the 3rd color scheme (dk. green frame and tail, Hardhead Green head/face & legs). Paint the lower face silver, and keep the eyes in a reddish-orange. If it had to come in the 2nd one, make both sets of eyes yellow.
If I could suggest a 4th color scheme, I'd want one in Golden brown (think "golden retriever" or desert sand, not gold plastic!) head/face and legs, Navy or Indigo frame and tail (like the orange one above), and black or dk. gray colored cannons. I'd want the unmasked lower face (excluding the chin) painted a pale sky blue and the eyes again in a reddish orange. If I could really get my way, I'd want the golden brown colored parts in gold chrome, but I understand that the chrome would make the price jump drastically.

I could see this little guy riding atop a Skullcruncher, Snapdragon, or Brainstorm. :x
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1050443)
Posted by nemesis-prime on February 27th, 2010 @ 11:26pm CST
i like all three , makes me want to go on ebay and get a body for 1
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1050492)
Posted by Relic Dinobot on February 28th, 2010 @ 5:45am CST
Whoa. :shock:

They all look great IMO, but the second one's to G1 Icepick for my taste, and the third one, while looking real nice, does have somewhat similar colors to the Cobra head (brighter green yes, but still.) The first color scheme does look better, and yet... Maybe inverting the colors and making the orange brighter might help. :-?

At any rate, might just end up buying the three if ever they're produced. :grin:
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1050518)
Posted by mechabooks on February 28th, 2010 @ 8:09am CST
I actually really like the anime color schemes. I think the 2nd one is my favorite. I like the color contrast of blue on orange.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1050586)
Posted by icenemesis on February 28th, 2010 @ 1:34pm CST
cute but I don't have any headmaster bodies, so pass.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1051866)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 4th, 2010 @ 6:32pm CST
icenemesis wrote:cute but I don't have any headmaster bodies, so pass.

The good thing about these is that you have an alt mode, so you don't need headmaster bodies. And incomplete bodies are a dime a dozen...

I'd by all three colors, probably twice each.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1052214)
Posted by Blurrz on March 5th, 2010 @ 11:33pm CST
HeadRobots will only release Iguana in one color. They're picking two and us fans get to pick which one get's released!
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1052242)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 6th, 2010 @ 5:44am CST
I guess to me, it would depend what color they actually end up releasing COBRA in, because I want variety...

I would go for orange/blue, and green/grey.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1052597)
Posted by Prime Evil on March 7th, 2010 @ 3:25pm CST
Y'know, I don't own any headmaster figures, but I think I'd get each new mold they would release. So just keep the colors diverse from each other and I'm in.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1218527)
Posted by Scaleface on May 7th, 2011 @ 2:13pm CDT
I hope we still end up seeing these. I have lots of headless Headmasters.

I wonder if some third party will make a genetic body for these heads. Something cheap and simple.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1218585)
Posted by TulioDude on May 7th, 2011 @ 6:35pm CDT
They fit with the orginal headmasters?
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1218882)
Posted by Scaleface on May 8th, 2011 @ 1:26pm CDT
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1219204)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 9th, 2011 @ 9:07am CDT
Holy Necro-thread Batman!

Any way, I hope these still get made.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1219327)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 9th, 2011 @ 1:43pm CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Holy Necro-thread Batman!

Any way, I hope these still get made.

Me too. I'd love to hear anything new come out of the Headrobots camp honestly just so I know they are still around.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1219338)
Posted by ShardFenix on May 9th, 2011 @ 2:03pm CDT
THe blue/orange is definitely reminding me of ice-pick, which i had as a kid. And the Florida Gators are blue and orange so thats a plus. The green/green one reminds me of Undermine from the Cybertron series, though that may be because im currently watching it.
Re: HeadRobots Iguana Anime Color Schemes (1219339)
Posted by ShardFenix on May 9th, 2011 @ 2:04pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Holy Necro-thread Batman!

Any way, I hope these still get made.

after all the crap they pulled with bludgeon and whirl i wouldnt be surprised if they aren't...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Lot incomplete G1 Generations Optimus Megatron McDonalds Armada RID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Minicon Slipstream Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ONE STEP CHANGER STEELJAW RID ROBOTS IN DISGUISE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RiD 2015 Legion Class Groundbuster Arm Claw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Minicon Drift Jetstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series #51 Soundwave/Chromia/Arcee/Elita-1 Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Micron Arms SHOCKWAVE Misb New Deluxe Am-29 Rid Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 2015 Crash Optimus Prime Strongarm Combiner Force PrimeStrong" on EBAY