IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll

Transformers News: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll

Tuesday, November 5th, 2013 12:48PM CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Company News, Collectables, Contests
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 35,770

For the first time, IDW Limited uses the official Transformers Facebook page to gauge the interest of fans and comics readers, and your vote affects the lithograph included in the upcoming lithograph series we teased some while back! Take a look at the official news and image below, and head over to the page to vote your favourite.

BREAKING NEWS: IDWLimited.com is launching a Transformers lithograph line! To celebrate, we're hosting a fan poll to select one of their two initial prints. To vote, type the number of the piece you'd most like to hang on your wall in the comments below. We'll announce the winner this Friday!

Transformers News: IDW Limited Dark Cybertron Official Lithograph Poll
Credit(s): IDW Limited, Transformers Facebook
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528115)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 4:25pm CST
#5 all the way!
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528177)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 5th, 2013 @ 10:36pm CST
#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528179)
Posted by megatronus on November 5th, 2013 @ 11:27pm CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528187)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on November 6th, 2013 @ 12:06am CST
megatronus wrote:
MINDVVIPE wrote:#1 all the way! :CON: :twisted:

#1 is my second choice. :KREMZEEK:

Both are deliciously sinister. I just love seeing prime's head on a pike. For those who think I'm just a :CON: fanboy, its actually more of the fact that I ackowledge the power of prime, and his glowing embodiment of all that is good. To see him in that form of mutilation just brings so much more reality and seriousness/darkness to this awesome world of Transformers. :BUTTHEAD: :BEAVIS:
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528198)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 1:58am CST

That being said, I'd probably vote for #2 or #3, but I just don't like any of those 6 that much. Specially not #6 which is so ridiculously empty... :\
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528205)
Posted by Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:01am CST
synapse wrote:I really, REALLY don't get why they're all All Hail Megatron covers. It's not just that I absolutely LOATHED that series, but also there's tons of great covers by E.J. Su, Alex Milne or Nick Roche that they're keeping out of this poll for no apparent reason. Or Trev Hutch's covers for Last Stand of the Wreckers, too.

Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528206)
Posted by synapse on November 6th, 2013 @ 4:37am CST
Va'al wrote:This is just the first in a series of lithographs. There will be a lot more to come, according to the information from IDW Limited! :D

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.
Re: IDW Limited Official Lithograph Series Fan Poll (1528209)
Posted by Va'al on November 6th, 2013 @ 6:12am CST
synapse wrote:

Yes. I. Know. What I don't get is the choice of this initial bunch.

It's just a place to start from, really. *shrugs*

Ending Soon On eBay

20017 TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING BEAST FIRE PREDAKING TARGET - Time Remaining: 7 days 23 hours 22 minutes 22 seconds
20017 TRANSFORMERS BEAST HUNTERS PREDACONS RISING VOYAGER DARKSTEEL TARGET MIB - Time Remaining: 22 days 3 hours 23 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 24 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers Legends & Titan Master Lot Cosmos, Utra Magnus, Optimus Prime &MORE - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 26 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Prime RID SOUNDWAVE Deluxe Figure  NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 27 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 KO SIXWING PARTS LOT AND FIGURES COMBINER VHTF NOT COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 29 minutes 50 seconds
Prime 1 Studio Transformers AOE Optimus Prime Ultimate Edition Statue - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 32 minutes 8 seconds
*NEW HASBRO Transformers Masterpiece MP-02 GENERATIONS SOUNDWAVE W/ 5X CASSETTES - Time Remaining: 15 days 7 hours 33 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem