iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype

iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype

Saturday, March 10th, 2012 10:50pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Collectables, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 36,276

iGear has updated their Facebook page with some prototype pics of MW - 03 Hench, aka G1 Brawn. It continues the tradition of considerable show accuracy however it does appear much larger than the previous Mini Warriors. No word yet on price or availability or if the increase in size will result in a price hike. Check out the pics or below or click here to view iGear's facebook page.

Credit(s): iGear Facebook

Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357032)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on March 10th, 2012 @ 11:05pm CST
Ok... Brawn is so full of awesomeness..
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357034)
Posted by Mkall on March 10th, 2012 @ 11:06pm CST
That's a wonderful size! I can't wait to own him and Cosmos
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357036)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 10th, 2012 @ 11:07pm CST
This is absolutely my favorite from the MW line up. :x
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357039)
Posted by TFseeker on March 10th, 2012 @ 11:26pm CST
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357046)
Posted by combiner711 on March 10th, 2012 @ 11:43pm CST
WooOhooO! Finally a perfect scale for the classics! :APPLAUSE: :DANCE:
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357055)
Posted by Rated X on March 11th, 2012 @ 12:11am CST
Now thats the size I want !!!

Re-make seaspray and huffer this scale and I will buy em !!!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357056)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on March 11th, 2012 @ 12:20am CST
DAMN he's looking good.

Looks like I've got yet another thing to look forward to, and depending on release dates look for at Botcon :3
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357068)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 11th, 2012 @ 1:02am CST
THIS is nice. Seems like a good size. What is that about? Large scout or small deluxe. Sucks that Hasbro won't even try to make these themselves.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357082)
Posted by DMSL on March 11th, 2012 @ 3:27am CDT
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357094)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 11th, 2012 @ 3:57am CDT
DMSL wrote:Wow he looks fantastic i am loving the new size. It's more like a small deluxe. I would like to see all of the mini warriors in this size, including the already released Huffer and Seaspray, but with an ability to store their weapons in their altmode. I like that Brawn can do that tho i would like it if it weren't visible, like having it store underneath or perhaps on the back of the jeepmode?

You mean more like a new Hasbro Deluxe sized! :lol:

Seriously though, the official "deluxe" scale is now my personal "scout" scale.

The stored weapon was more out of necessity. It needs to be there for the inevitable Outback repaint.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357136)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on March 11th, 2012 @ 7:53am CDT
Perfect :APPLAUSE: i will never want another Brawn just get rid of those Cosmos colours and Finally Windcharger will have a Classics scout to hang out with.

Whats up with the scale for these guys they keep getting slightly taller than the next its not a bad thing since Brawns is perfect but it would have have been one of the best lines ever if they were all his size.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357158)
Posted by DevastaTTor on March 11th, 2012 @ 9:40am CDT
This, boys and girls, is the Brawn I have been waiting for. Very nice indeed!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357176)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on March 11th, 2012 @ 10:32am CDT
The one I've been waiting for, too! Come to Striker!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357187)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 11th, 2012 @ 11:05am CDT
Very cool.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357204)
Posted by primeiro-uno on March 11th, 2012 @ 11:55am CDT
Must have both of 'em. Still stuck here waiting for igear spray and ranger from my supplier. >:oP
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357208)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on March 11th, 2012 @ 11:59am CDT
Echoing the choir here, he looks like a home run. Really enjoying the new scale and I agree with Rated X. Although I already bought the initial release of Seaspray and Huffer, I'd buy them again at this size.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357243)
Posted by Vectorshot on March 11th, 2012 @ 12:35pm CDT
Man these two figures are SO bought! Brawn is the size that you wished the first incarnation was. Cosmos is just cool.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357253)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 11th, 2012 @ 12:51pm CDT
TFseeker wrote:anyone else notice the Fansproject Warbot Defender pistol on the base of that shotgun?

Holy crap you're right! Interesting.

amcgrath929 wrote:Really enjoying the new scale and I agree with Rated X. Although I already bought the initial release of Seaspray and Huffer, I'd buy them again at this size.

I'll third that one. Hench will look amazing with Classics Bumblebee and Cliffjumper, but now I'm worried RTS Windcharger, Spray, Rager and UFO will be too small. It's really hit-'n'-miss.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357276)
Posted by Prime Evil on March 11th, 2012 @ 1:40pm CDT
Now this is the size class that I want.

I'm in...I'm ALL in! :APPLAUSE:
Re: iGear Mini Warriors 03 - Hench Prototype (1357279)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 11th, 2012 @ 1:51pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:Now this is the size class that I want.

I'm in...I'm ALL in! :APPLAUSE:

I agree 100%, lets get these goings iGear. And hurry up with my ironhide and ratchet too.

Also, thats what she said

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Autobot Inferno *New In Box*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BOTBOTS Series 1.5 Lawn League MCMUZZSAW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - FoC - Voyager Soundblaster  (MISB)" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON THUNDERCRACKER" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY