iGear W-01 In-Hand Images

iGear W-01 In-Hand Images

Thursday, February 23rd, 2012 1:34pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,797

The folks over on the Transformers Galaxy Hong Kong Fans Group facebook page have posted some in-hand images of iGear's W-01 weapons upgrade set for Reveal the Shield Perceptor and Generations Kup. The set includes:

• two IDW inspired pistols and two G1 style blasters for Kup
  • IDW inspired sniper rifle for Perceptor
  • weapons storage locker

We've mirrored a few of their images below, enjoy!

Credit(s): TF Galaxy HK Fans Group

Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1350705)
Posted by Mkall on February 23rd, 2012 @ 1:37pm CST
I got my shipping notice today. Can't wait!
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1350721)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 23rd, 2012 @ 1:54pm CST
Just want the twin pistols if anyone wants to sell me theirs.
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1350736)
Posted by Mkall on February 23rd, 2012 @ 2:07pm CST
Prime Evil wrote:Just want the twin pistols if anyone wants to sell me theirs.

After a while I finally decided to give mine to Nightbeat. A detective really should be packing heat.
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1350740)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 23rd, 2012 @ 2:12pm CST
I think I'm feeling those pistols the most. It's a lot like those Minibot weapons.
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1350743)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 23rd, 2012 @ 2:19pm CST
Mkall wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:Just want the twin pistols if anyone wants to sell me theirs.

Yeah, I'm thinking about giving them to a custom I'm planning on doing. If worse come to worse, I'll just buy them since they are pretty inexpensive. I wonder if they fit in Blurr's door/holsters.
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1350795)
Posted by rpetras on February 23rd, 2012 @ 3:31pm CST
The guns look good, but the containers really add to the appeal for me.

I ordered 2, one box for the autobots, and one for the Decepticons.

It'll clean up all the spare weapons I have lying around.
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1350865)
Posted by combiner711 on February 23rd, 2012 @ 5:36pm CST
Look really nice! :D :APPLAUSE:
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1350939)
Posted by Rated X on February 23rd, 2012 @ 8:47pm CST
I like the 2 glocks, now thats gangsta !!!

Its also good that the "box" has a use other than a box. I might reconsider on this set. But if I do, it's not for Kup and Perceptor.
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1351092)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 24th, 2012 @ 9:06am CST
The final version looks pretty good. I really dig that box the most, lol.
:BOT:
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1351102)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 24th, 2012 @ 9:23am CST
After seeing more pics, and well, I can always use more guns. I bit. $15 isn't a dent in my pocket. >:oP
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1351182)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 24th, 2012 @ 12:02pm CST
I can't believe I'm actually writing this:

iGear has shipped my W-01 upgrade.... On top of that, they have also sent my Golden Bee. I was starting to believe they were simply selling hopes and dreams.
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1358395)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 14th, 2012 @ 11:14am CDT
Just received mine and I have to sadly say that I'm disappointed.
The quality is great, the design is great, the concept is great but

The box is useless. :-(

Which sucks because that was the thing I was most looking forward to. The box features zero interaction with Kup or Perceptor, you can't even use it with the weapons you get with it.
Yea seriously, the only ones it works with are the pistols for Perceptor.
Neither the sniper or the Kup guns fit into the container's peg holes.

The only thing you can do is have Perceptor and Kup stand on top of it and throw the weapons in loose. Neither of them can even hold onto the handle properly.
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1358406)
Posted by Mkall on March 14th, 2012 @ 12:00pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Just received mine and I have to sadly say that I'm disappointed.
The quality is great, the design is great, the concept is great but

The box is useless. :-(

Yea seriously, the only ones it works with are the pistols for Perceptor.
Neither the sniper or the Kup guns fit into the container's peg holes.

Aye the box had potential, but fell way short. I'm using it for a couple 'bots to stand on in the back row.
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1358420)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 14th, 2012 @ 12:53pm CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:I can't believe I'm actually writing this:

So I can have it now? :D :KREMZEEK:
Re: iGear W-01 In-Hand Images (1358477)
Posted by GetRightRobot on March 14th, 2012 @ 6:39pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
GetRightRobot wrote:I can't believe I'm actually writing this:

So I can have it now? :D :KREMZEEK:

haha, sorry friend, it's the closest thing I have to a lucky draw. Essentially, an unofficial KO, but all gold and shiny and pretty.... :x

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner wars Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Kidrobot Transformers vs. GI Joe Vinyl Lot Snake Eyes, Destro, Scarlet +++" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse: Turbine Thrash Windblade Scout Class New in Package" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1986 Transformers G1 Aerialbot AIR RAID TORQUE RIFLE Weapon Nice Shape" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Figurines Megatron Optimus Prime Autobot Alpha Trion (0023)" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY