Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE!

Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE!

Thursday, May 14th, 2009 7:02am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 29,129

Seibertron.com member Kique has posted an image of the upcoming Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance figure Sideswipe! The image comes from the upcoming image a Toyfare magazine. Sideswipe comes with a Sargent Epps action figure and will have a retail price of 29.99. There is some speculation that more Human Alliance sets will be revealed at BotCon too.

Pic of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure ... SIDESWIPE

Credit(s): Kique, Toyfare Magazine

This article was last modified on Thursday, May 14th, 2009 8:19am CDT

Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921185)
Posted by robotrik on May 14th, 2009 @ 7:04am CDT
I'm really starting to like this Human alliance line..
so far both figures look really cool.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921186)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 14th, 2009 @ 7:04am CDT
Kique wrote:Check out this pic. It is the next Human Alliance Figure that is coming out.

I got this from peaugh twitter channel

enjoy

Thanks for the post Kique. It's been front paged.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921189)
Posted by chrisxc on May 14th, 2009 @ 7:15am CDT
Sideswipe looks like he put on a little weight. He looks cool but not as cool as Human Alliance Bumblebee. I think I might stick to deluxe sideswipe for now.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921193)
Posted by HighPrime on May 14th, 2009 @ 7:34am CDT
Looks cool, but the coloring is kinda drab... think I'll wait for Human Alliance 'Sunstreaker,' 'Red Alert,' or maybe Sideswipe in red ;-)
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921196)
Posted by King Henrik on May 14th, 2009 @ 7:37am CDT
in all honesty it does not look as good as the human alliance bumblebee, but still looks great and i'll be happy to add yet another sideswipe to my collection!
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921202)
Posted by Phenotype on May 14th, 2009 @ 7:49am CDT
Can't believe nobody mentioned the G1 homage shoulder cannon.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921206)
Posted by Segor on May 14th, 2009 @ 8:01am CDT
Phenotype wrote:Can't believe nobody mentioned the G1 homage shoulder cannon.

You're right, it looks pretty cool for me, but I'll have to wait until I see a gallery of both the HA and the deluxe figure to make a decition, unfortunatley Transformers are really expensive down here in Costa Rica, can afford to have all of them :-(
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921217)
Posted by Firebird on May 14th, 2009 @ 8:43am CDT
I think I like the deluxe version better...

Something looks wrong with the legs.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921219)
Posted by Megaprimatron on May 14th, 2009 @ 8:44am CDT
Peace be upon all,
I really like the scale, flexibility and interactivity that this line adds. They have the most appeal to me so far in the TF2 line-up. It'd be nice to get a bad guy in the mix though :twisted:
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921223)
Posted by Warbreaker on May 14th, 2009 @ 9:02am CDT
Bot-mode looks rather... chubby. I actually prefer the scissor-blade mechanism, sleeker look and not-silver-as-rest-of-body (and gimmicked) shin guard on the deluxe-class version, I'll wait to see more features before I decide to whether or not to pick him up, but still; yeesh, all my pre-viewing-image expectations sank so ridiculously fast.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921233)
Posted by Kiracon on May 14th, 2009 @ 9:50am CDT
Megaprimatron wrote:Peace be upon all,

Sure there will.

Alice! XD

Seriously if they made that would it be kinda weird?
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921237)
Posted by indyironhide on May 14th, 2009 @ 10:12am CDT
I can't see the pic at work. Can someone email it to me? Thanks

Matt: mekastely@comcast.net
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921238)
Posted by astig on May 14th, 2009 @ 10:13am CDT
awesome looking! a bit bulky with his backpack though.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921251)
Posted by typh0id on May 14th, 2009 @ 10:47am CDT
Not terrible but yeah, I like Bumblebee better...I will likely just get the Deluxe of Sideswipe...
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921259)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 14th, 2009 @ 11:14am CDT
Looks big.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921284)
Posted by Warbreaker on May 14th, 2009 @ 12:05pm CDT
Kiracon wrote:
Megaprimatron wrote:Peace be upon all,

Sure there will.

Alice! XD

Seriously if they made that would it be kinda weird?

Not really, I thought about it myself; "Alice" can come with a pretender function (tiny robot hides inside human figure that can be pulled out), and can be paired with Barricade, Sideways or Soundwave, that is if he follows the concept art of transforming into a black chevy.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921287)
Posted by Serpent O - R on May 14th, 2009 @ 12:09pm CDT
This image makes me think that the HA line is going to be a tf2 version of the Kiss Players.

It's the legs.

Hope I'm wrong.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921319)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 14th, 2009 @ 1:25pm CDT
Interesting, very interesting. I was somewhat impressed by the Human Alliance Bumblebee figure, albeit not enough to buy it since I already have a movieverse BB. Sideswipe is interesting as well, I will have to wait for more pictures to decide if I will go with this one or the Deluxe. So far he's looking a bit chunky, but as we know, first pics usually don't show figures at their best.

It'll be interesting to see how this line develops.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921323)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 14th, 2009 @ 1:31pm CDT
Firebird wrote:I think I like the deluxe version better...

Something looks wrong with the legs.

Agreed. They're out of proportion with the more "beefed up" upper torso.
Not long enough, not built up enough. While I like how the upper half looks in terms of detail and an enhanced "robotic feel" the same effect also takes away from the lithe, nimble-ness and overall bad-ass martial artist look that the deluxe toy has. This is almost like Chris Farley and Jet Li in a head-on collision only with less gut. :P

I'm with you, the deluxe version is better. Although the alt. mode still looks seriously sweet. Not enough to make me shell out the extra dough, but it comes close.
Re: Image of next ROTF Human Alliance Figure... SIDESWIPE! (921328)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 14th, 2009 @ 1:35pm CDT
Deluxe versions better. This one just looks like a Terminator. Probably going to pass on this one and stick with the deluxe.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Mega 3-Step Changer Action Figure Hasbro 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro Transformers Robots In Disguise Rid Mega Optimus Prime Autobot" on EBAY