Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012

Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012

Monday, January 2nd, 2012 12:43am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 51,835

Impossible Toys dropped by with a teaser for 2012. It appears they will expanding their Quint line to include the long neglected Allicons who debuted along with the Sharkticons in the 1986's Transformers: The Movie. Check out the teaser image below.

Credit(s): Impossible Toys

This article was last modified on Monday, January 2nd, 2012 12:54am CST

Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329644)
Posted by waaaaghlord on January 2nd, 2012 @ 12:47am CST
Looking good. I know this is only a render but it looks to me that this will be a fully transfoming figure rather than the non tfing toys that make up the rest of Impossible's Quint line. Depending on eventual pricing and availability these might end up being my next 'army buider'
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329645)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 2nd, 2012 @ 12:47am CST
awesome! 8)
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329648)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 2nd, 2012 @ 1:12am CST
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329649)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on January 2nd, 2012 @ 1:15am CST
Autobot032 wrote:I was, and still am, impressed by their Arcee. If this transforms, I WILL buy it. Hear me, IP? TAKE MY MONEY!

I've actually looked at it so many times, i've gotten what i believe most of the transformation down, hehe. Its pretty damn articulate, lets just hope things snap in place without qc issues.
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329650)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 2nd, 2012 @ 1:18am CST
MINDVVIPE wrote:

They sure do love them some Neo-G1.
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329651)
Posted by Mkall on January 2nd, 2012 @ 1:28am CST
I'm hoping their QC has improved. If so I'll take a few for my Quint display.
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329653)
Posted by Blozor on January 2nd, 2012 @ 2:16am CST
Hopefully their quality has improved. Arcee was a nice figure, but she's very delicate. One of the seats popped off right out of the package. I'm actually afraid to touch or Transform her, and her chest plate has a hard time staying down.
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329688)
Posted by horus on January 2nd, 2012 @ 7:52am CST
Blozor wrote:... and her chest plate has a hard time staying down.

That's a GOOD thing!!!! Perky boobs rule :grin:
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329701)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 2nd, 2012 @ 9:30am CST
What the first guy said. I've wanted a dozen or so of these guys WAY more than any new Sharkticons, but my hopes faded when Impossible Toys said their Quint line was done. If it's not, then I also have hope for variants of the Scientist and Prosecutor types in Dweller in the Depths and Money is everything, the humanoid types from Forever is a Long Time Coming, and most eagerly of all (and likely hardest of all for them to pull off) that 3-faced guy who created the Transorganics, one of his faces requiring a mask to cover the damage done by the Dweller.

Oh, and they could also rerelease all their previous quints in Marvel Comic colors (purple and green). I customized an executioner into General Ghyrik, but won't ever get around to the others. There might even be demand for it once IDW gets up to Space Pirates again in their Classics UK omnibus trades. Well, I can dream...but I've seen molds milked with far less logical repaints lately.
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329743)
Posted by Rated X on January 2nd, 2012 @ 12:07pm CST
Im all for this !!!

Definatally want to buy 3. But it must transform. There are still some characters they could tackle:

Quint with the one shattered face

Baliff repainted in proper colors instead of pink and teal green

Optimus Prime alligator

Alpha Trion figure they advertised earlier

A more available version of vector sigma
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329790)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on January 2nd, 2012 @ 3:19pm CST
Impossible Toys should have never strayed from their tried and true Quint line.

This looks far more sturdy than Arcee. And yet, I can see the same sort of issues with paint that all their products have. Still, it's a must buy for me. Hopefully iGear will actually do their Sharkticon set so I can have a 100% 3rd party Quintesson court.
Re: Impossible Toys Teases Allicon in 2012 (1329906)
Posted by Stormrider on January 2nd, 2012 @ 10:51pm CST
Look forward to these in 2015 with production delays. >:oP

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone WFC-E33 Weaponizer pack set MISB BOX T1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers centurion drone Megatron Mace Energon Cube Ravage Cage Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Kingdom War for Cybertron Trilogy - Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Grandslam Cassette ~ 100% Complete 1988 G1 Transformers Action Figure W/TECH" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack Trailbreaker radar dish! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Centurion Drone Pack G1 Ravage Cage! Mint!" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box Transformers Vs. G.I. Joe. Optimus Prime & Cobra Commander" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Dinobot *New In Box*" on EBAY