Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada

Transformers News: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada

Monday, October 8th, 2018 10:32PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 12,435

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

It is always unsure which retailers will be getting exclusives outside the US since not all countries have the same retailers, more than ever now with even Toysrus no longer being a centralized coorporation. Entertainment Earth is the exclusive retailer for both Studio Series 36 Drift and Baby Dinobots Studio Series 15 Bumblebee with Charlie, aka Rebakah's Garage, in the US, but now we know more about who will get these toys outside.

Kapow Toys in the UK currently has Drift on preorder for £27.97.

As for Rebekah's Garage, this release was recently spotted at Toysrus in Canada, meaning this is the exclusive retailer for that set in that country. The price take there is $40 CAD.

We are still unaware of who will get Drift in Canada or that Bumblebee set in the UK but at least we know these exclusives are being found outside the US.

Transformers News: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS Drift in UK and SS

Transformers News: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS Drift in UK and SS
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988259)
Posted by william-james88 on October 8th, 2018 @ 10:38pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:Meanwhile, my local TrU went straight to the New Bee wave, never ever restocking Locknown nor Jazz, nor Megatron, nor Brawl. #-o

All except for Megatron can be ordered at Walmart.ca
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988260)
Posted by fruityrobo on October 8th, 2018 @ 10:54pm CDT
and at the same time has the last knight crosshairs and strafe on shelves
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988284)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 9th, 2018 @ 8:03am CDT
The Entertainer in UK still has a sale on many Studio Series figures.

Of note here are Jazz and Lockdown are listed as available at £16.80 each which is a great price for people still trying to track these two down.

Yes there are Wave 3 figures being listed there with the sale prices too but are listed as 'out of stock' I'd be very surprised if they'd had even had those in stock during this aale and also if this price applies when they are in stock. Cos it seems silly to have new product instantly price reduced... although I did find it odd that my nearest Entertainer had that sale on as soon as they'd stocked their shelves with wave 1 and the sale is still going so who knows?
https://www.thetoyshop.com/brands/trans ... dio-series
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988287)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 9th, 2018 @ 8:26am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
We are still unaware of who will get Drift in Canada or that Bumblebee set in the UK but at least we know these exclusives are being found outside the US.




The Garage set has been listed on this UK site for a lil while but also said 'ship in September' and obviously we're well into October now so who knows?
https://www.indemandtoys.co.uk/product/ ... ie-figure/
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988314)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on October 9th, 2018 @ 12:56pm CDT
Has anyone seen the engine under SS Ratchet's chest? In bot mode, it's behind the movable bumper part. Looks like a top view of a modern V8 engine. Cool.
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988822)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 12th, 2018 @ 4:20am CDT
Aw nuts the first one I ordered that I been trying to get my money back for finally turned up nearly 2 months after the seller marked the ebay order as dispatched. I don't need two. I need my moneyyy

DpTBWJcUwAAddyf.jpg large.jpg
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988837)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 12th, 2018 @ 7:44am CDT
What are you going to do? Try and resell the one that arrived by the slowest mailing service in history?
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988843)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 12th, 2018 @ 8:18am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:What are you going to do? Try and resell the one that arrived by the slowest mailing service in history?


Gonna sell it... still hope to get my money back or at least a partial refund for just how misleading and slow the delivery was. Have to wait til my eBay dispute I opened last friday is closed. Can't sell it for full amount I paid obviously cos I ordered it before it was properly released and so I paid more but will see what happens.
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988982)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on October 13th, 2018 @ 11:49am CDT
I've had SS VW Bee for a little while now, and I think he's really good! It's kinda finicky getting him into vehicle mode, but after a couple transformations it's not so bad. I don't think it dethrones SS Camaro Bee as my favorite deluxe Bumblebee, but I'm liking it even more than I thought I would!

IMG_E0686.JPG

I hope Studio Series continues for a long time, It's easily my favorite Transformers line ever :michaelbay:
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1988983)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 13th, 2018 @ 12:10pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:I've had SS VW Bee for a little while now, and I think he's really good! It's kinda finicky getting him into vehicle mode, but after a couple transformations it's not so bad. I don't think it dethrones SS Camaro Bee as my favorite deluxe Bumblebee, but I'm liking it even more than I thought I would!

I hope Studio Series continues for a long time, It's easily my favorite Transformers line ever :michaelbay:


Glad you like it.
I agree with much of this. Studio has certainly been my fave TF line and the one I've bought most figures brand new from any TF line since G1. :P
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989077)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 14th, 2018 @ 2:02am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:What are you going to do? Try and resell the one that arrived by the slowest mailing service in history?


Gonna sell it... still hope to get my money back or at least a partial refund for just how misleading and slow the delivery was. Have to wait til my eBay dispute I opened last friday is closed. Can't sell it for full amount I paid obviously cos I ordered it before it was properly released and so I paid more but will see what happens.



Um. So. Ebay refunded my full amount because like me, they got no response from the seller at all. Which means I got the very late toy, and the money i originally paid for it. So I got a freebie (free-Bee)? I dunno how I feel about that. I just wanted my money back and the seller did do a lot of things wrong but I didn't want them out of pocket. I just wanted it to be like the sale never happened. Now I ended up with both and so if I sell the originally ordered Bee I would then have profited which makes me feel kinda bad I guess. I dunno.
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989091)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 14th, 2018 @ 7:02am CDT
That's an odd situation...its a nice gesture I guess.
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989110)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 14th, 2018 @ 11:08am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:What are you going to do? Try and resell the one that arrived by the slowest mailing service in history?


Gonna sell it... still hope to get my money back or at least a partial refund for just how misleading and slow the delivery was. Have to wait til my eBay dispute I opened last friday is closed. Can't sell it for full amount I paid obviously cos I ordered it before it was properly released and so I paid more but will see what happens.

Um. So. Ebay refunded my full amount because like me, they got no response from the seller at all. Which means I got the very late toy, and the money i originally paid for it. So I got a freebie (free-Bee)? I dunno how I feel about that. I just wanted my money back and the seller did do a lot of things wrong but I didn't want them out of pocket. I just wanted it to be like the sale never happened. Now I ended up with both and so if I sell the originally ordered Bee I would then have profited which makes me feel kinda bad I guess. I dunno.

This sort of happened with me and Cogman last year. He arrived 3 weeks after he was supposed to from a Chinese seller, but that seller said he would come and to be patient and he arrived.

I've learned with those Chinese sellers, time is extremely inconsistent. I got that MPM Barricade (which ended up being a KO and wasn't advertised as such) in about a week and a half, but Cogman took almost 2 full months.

So what will you do with the leftover Bee?
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989138)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 14th, 2018 @ 1:25pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I've learned with those Chinese sellers, time is extremely inconsistent. I got that MPM Barricade (which ended up being a KO and wasn't advertised as such) in about a week and a half, but Cogman took almost 2 full months.


Did you get refund on Barricade? Were you able to prove to eBay it was a KO? I seem to remember reading something about this a while back if that was you.

So what will you do with the leftover Bee?


Probably resell, I guess. I haven't any need for a duplicate one as it's a very specific mold I can't really repaint into any necessary characters (no, not a fanon Cliffjumper) and I'm pretty happy with the one I already have.
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989139)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 14th, 2018 @ 1:26pm CDT
Out of curiosity how much would you see that for?
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989140)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 14th, 2018 @ 1:28pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I've learned with those Chinese sellers, time is extremely inconsistent. I got that MPM Barricade (which ended up being a KO and wasn't advertised as such) in about a week and a half, but Cogman took almost 2 full months.


Did you get refund on Barricade? Were you able to prove to eBay it was a KO? I seem to remember reading something about this a while back if that was you.

I got a mostly refund on him, took me several days to find out he was a KO (and I had tossed the insert for the box by then) and then almost 2 weeks to get the seller to do a partial refund. Still PO-ed about how that all went down
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
So what will you do with the leftover Bee?


Probably resell, I guess. I haven't any need for a duplicate one as it's a very specific mold I can't really repaint into any necessary characters (no, not a fanon Cliffjumper) and I'm pretty happy with the one I already have.

Depending where you want to go with him, I would be interested!
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989361)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 15th, 2018 @ 7:09pm CDT
Scored a new cuddly angry Bee!

Image

But I'm disappointed in him so far. Transformed him twice, and the alt mode just will not tab together. And he already has stress marks in the clear plastic hinge where the hood and windshield connection are. I'm really concerned there are lots of Bees that are going to break, especially with how fiddly the alt mode is.

That roof piece is so close to not needing that stress either, but at the last moment, it needs a bit too much wiggling and push needed that I'm comfortable with. I love the sculpt, and the bot mode is really awesome, but that transformation is proving to be a nightmare that won't let you see the alt mode properly!
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989379)
Posted by nycPrime on October 15th, 2018 @ 7:59pm CDT
Yea I agree it's a disappointing figure. Was surprised to see a few people here loving it, but the transformation is a nightmare. The only reason I don't hate it is because I was able to get it in alt mode, which I like, and just leave it as is.
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989412)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 16th, 2018 @ 12:42am CDT
am starting to wonder if there's a QC issue. Cos mine (the one I'e had opened and transformed many times for the past few weeks) is fine and was only tricky the first time turning into car.

My only real complaint is that I wish the face-mask thing had been done as a whole seperate head since I find the head much easier to remove than the mask. The very first time I tried it I had to basically remove the head then prise the face away from it with tweezers cos it was stuck firmly on there. The whole head comes off far easier than the face plate.
Re: Info on Exclusive Studio Series Outside the US with SS 36 Drift in UK and SS 15 Bumblebee in Canada (1989421)
Posted by Bucky on October 16th, 2018 @ 3:37am CDT
Don’t know if it’s been posted yet, but I noticed that HTS has listed SS21 Starscream on their store. He isn’t in stock yet, but it says “coming soon.” No date is given. But for anyone else who’s really looking forward to getting him, they can keep an eye on it.

https://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-e1608as00

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
Twincast / Podcast #209:
"Under Siege"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS 2015 Robots In Disguise RID Warrior Class AUTOBOT RATCHET New!" on EBAY
Buy "2001 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS RID DELUXE PROWL FIGURE COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lost Light #1 RI-C 1:50 Megatron Variant IDW 2016 Paul Pope" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers platinum edition robots in disguise Bumblebee Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Class Night Ops Bumblebee - 1 each (New)" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Transformers Generations Alt-Modes MISBag Series 2 Silver Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Transformers Generations Alt-Modes MISBag  Series 2 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS SKYWARP AS SHOWN" on EBAY