This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s

Transformers News: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s

Sunday, July 30th, 2017 7:59AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 27,171

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

As we knew, one of the Wonderfest 2017 - the one day event in Japan which has just ended - highlights for Transformers movieverse fans was the pink redeco of Bumblebee from the Movie The Best toyline from Takara Tomy, as we had first seen here. Thanks to the official Takara account and Twitter user tagoal, we now have some in-hand images of MB-EX Laserbeak (without tea set, unfortunately), and you can check it out below!

Transformers News: In-Hnad Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak

Transformers News: In-Hnad Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak

Transformers News: In-Hnad Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak

Transformers News: In-Hnad Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak

Transformers News: In-Hnad Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak
Credit(s): tagoal

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1900768)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 30th, 2017 @ 9:06am CDT
NO tea set?! Dealbreaker!!!!

Hm, have to say that is a delicious looking pink. Like strawberry ice cream. mmmm... i wanna lick this bumblebee.

That seems like quite a large display for such an unusual repaint.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1900783)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on July 30th, 2017 @ 10:52am CDT
Not too shoddy... but what I want to know is what that Squeeks thing is that she's holding. I'm fairly shore I saw it in the magazine this 'bee was first seen in.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1900788)
Posted by Va'al on July 30th, 2017 @ 10:55am CDT
Cybertronius Primus wrote:Not too shoddy... but what I want to know is what that Squeeks thing is that she's holding. I'm fairly shore I saw it in the magazine this 'bee was first seen in.


That's part of the non-transforming Metacore line!
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1900791)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on July 30th, 2017 @ 11:01am CDT
Va'al wrote:
Cybertronius Primus wrote:Not too shoddy... but what I want to know is what that Squeeks thing is that she's holding. I'm fairly shore I saw it in the magazine this 'bee was first seen in.


That's part of the non-transforming Metacore line!

Aah... I'll have to enquire Google about that later.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1900847)
Posted by Cybertronius Primus on July 30th, 2017 @ 4:03pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Cybertronius Primus wrote:Not too shoddy... but what I want to know is what that Squeeks thing is that she's holding. I'm fairly shore I saw it in the magazine this 'bee was first seen in.


That's part of the non-transforming Metacore line!

Thanks, I've just googled it and, just to confirm, they're actually called MetaKore. Only a minor difference spelling-wise, and yet as 30 minutes of browsing has found out, a massive content difference. :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM:
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1900925)
Posted by Va'al on July 31st, 2017 @ 2:13am CDT
And in addition to the initial in-hand images from Wonderfest 2017 and tagoal, we have some more, more varied in-hand shots from Twitter user chromless of the Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak - the pink Bumblebee from Dark of the Moon! Check them out mirrored below.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1900932)
Posted by Deathsanras on July 31st, 2017 @ 5:11am CDT
Pink makes the svulpt look more evil.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1901109)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 31st, 2017 @ 7:41pm CDT
It's really tempting me to want to buy it. That pink Bee is evil yet sweet
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908809)
Posted by Insurgent on September 6th, 2017 @ 6:42am CDT
So, seeing that list of upcoming MB figures, I'm interested in that Megatron. I wonder if it will be the voyager from the first movie? Remoulded to loose the ice effect? I'd hope so, I'd get it in that case.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908812)
Posted by Va'al on September 6th, 2017 @ 6:45am CDT
As part of the story about new Takara Tomy Transformers toys from their Legends line (covered here), the same image from Loopaza Megastore also includes several new Movie The Best figures - redecos of previously released Transformers figures in at least one of the two markets.

The list we have below includes the following:

MB-12 Autobot Jazz
MB-13 Bonecrusher
MB-14 Megatron
MB-15 Lockdown
MB-16 Jetfire
MB-17 Optimus Prime Revenge Version
MB-18 War Hammer Bumblebee
MB-19 Hound
MB-20 Nemesis Prime

Image
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908818)
Posted by shajaki on September 6th, 2017 @ 8:06am CDT
This list brings emotions ranging from happy to sad to confusion....

Based on prices, what can we assume?
3500 Deluxe, 5000 Voyager, 8000 Leader? , 10,000 Leader, 15,000 Leader... +?

From there, what can we assume?

MB-12 Autobot Jazz 3500 - Deluxe. Movie 1 mold. Why not the vastly superior HA mold?? They did it for Soundwave!

MB-13 Bonecrusher 3500 - Deluxe. Movie 1 mold. Rare these days so it's a good choice.

MB-14 Megatron 8000 - Starting to get dicey. Looking at the previous MB figure prices, no Voyagers were priced this high, so I gotta assume Leader. And there's only 3 Megs in that size class. Won't be TLK, ROTF has had multiple releases, so I'm betting on it being Movie 1.

MB-15 Lockdown 3500 - Deluxe. Pretty unexciting.

MB-16 Jetfire 10,000 - ROTF Leader obviously. Interested to see the deco.

MB-17 Optimus Prime Revenge Version 15,000 - I'm at a loss for this one. The only way to justify that price point for me is if it were Leader Prime + Upgrade. Like Jetwing. But that was DOTM. And Buster Prime was DOTM too wasn't it?

MB-18 War Hammer Bumblebee 3500 - Deluxe something. Too many Bee molds for me to speculate which one.

MB-19 Hound 5000 - Voyager AOE? Again, why rerelease a mold (TLK) that's still on shelves?

MB-20 Nemesis Prime 8000 - Leader.... AOE or TLK molds in TLK Nemesis colors. Best guess.



Thoughts?
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908823)
Posted by Insurgent on September 6th, 2017 @ 8:31am CDT
I believe Buster Prime was the first takara release of the rotf leader Prime, for their rotf line. Though I could be mistaken. It was the first time we saw the gas canisters turning into his guns. Makes sense for it to be ROTF mould for the compatibility with Jetfire.


If the megatron is a leader, then it will be movie 1. Has to be. And I will not be interested. Oh well.

I would guess the nemesis will be the tlk in nemesis colours, with the remoulding on the back pack. I imagine that version would gather more interest in owning than the AOE version.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908826)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 6th, 2017 @ 8:34am CDT
Insurgent wrote:I believe Buster Prime was the first takara release of the rotf leader Prime, for their rotf line. Though I could be mistaken.
Takara got the normal, non-Buster version of ROTF Prime before they made Buster.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908827)
Posted by Rated X on September 6th, 2017 @ 8:35am CDT
I wish they released the Deluxe Soundwave Mercedes Benz mold in the best line. I got screwed with a Human Alliance Soundwave thinking it was the deluxe mold. I just keep him on display as a stand alone figure since he looks cool but scale-wise the mold sucks.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908828)
Posted by Microraptor on September 6th, 2017 @ 8:38am CDT
Nemesis will probably be a redeco of Caliber Optimus, and Hammer Bee is likely the new TLK mold.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908835)
Posted by william-james88 on September 6th, 2017 @ 9:08am CDT
shajaki wrote:Based on prices, what can we assume?
3500 Deluxe, 5000 Voyager, 8000 Leader? , 10,000 Leader, 15,000 Leader... +?


I think the higher price tags are or leaders with major accessories.


MB-12 Autobot Jazz 3500 - Deluxe. Movie 1 mold. Why not the vastly superior HA mold?? They did it for Soundwave!

Also confused by this choice.


MB-14 Megatron 8000 - Starting to get dicey. Looking at the previous MB figure prices, no Voyagers were priced this high, so I gotta assume Leader. And there's only 3 Megs in that size class. Won't be TLK, ROTF has had multiple releases, so I'm betting on it being Movie 1.


That would make sense, but the ROTF one is so much more of a beloved design. And the ton of releases never stopped another ROTF Leader Prime, so it could go either way.

MB-17 Optimus Prime Revenge Version 15,000 - I'm at a loss for this one. The only way to justify that price point for me is if it were Leader Prime + Upgrade. Like Jetwing. But that was DOTM. And Buster Prime was DOTM too wasn't it?


This could be to a Jetwing Leader prime made to resemble the end of the second film, hence the name Revenge. We never got a Jetwing Prime combo that was deco'd accurately (with black parts) so this could be it.

MB-19 Hound 5000 - Voyager AOE? Again, why rerelease a mold (TLK) that's still on shelves?


This one is super confusing.

MB-20 Nemesis Prime 8000 - Leader.... AOE or TLK molds in TLK Nemesis colors. Best guess.


I am thinking TLK Calibur Prime in Nemesis colours.

I dont think I will be getting any of these. The fun part of the first set was that many of them were elusive molds/decos. Many of these are far more recent and more easily obtained so I am a bit less excited. That jetfire deco is interesting but I hate that toy so much.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908837)
Posted by Budder Prime on September 6th, 2017 @ 9:19am CDT
I noticed a lot of people are expecting re-uses of previous molds, I'm actually expecting whole new figures for this series, However, If they do re-use molds, I'm expecting them to re-use HA Jazz and Soundwave, because those were good figures. But I'm still hoping new molds all around.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908839)
Posted by Insurgent on September 6th, 2017 @ 9:23am CDT
Every release so far in this line has been repaints. That's why everyone is assuming these ones will be.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908840)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 6th, 2017 @ 9:23am CDT
Budder Prime wrote:I noticed a lot of people are expecting re-uses of previous molds,
Because this line has been nothing but re-uses of previous molds.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908842)
Posted by ScottyP on September 6th, 2017 @ 9:27am CDT
Budder Prime wrote:I noticed a lot of people are expecting re-uses of previous molds, I'm actually expecting whole new figures for this series, However, If they do re-use molds, I'm expecting them to re-use HA Jazz and Soundwave, because those were good figures. But I'm still hoping new molds all around.
I could see some of that down the line, but not in this particular series. Also if you like that HA Soundwave mold, this series has already re-released it :) Sold out in many places but another run coming out in the next few months http://www.thechosenprime.com/MB07Soundwave
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908850)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on September 6th, 2017 @ 10:10am CDT
War Hammer Bumblebee? That sounds awesome! probably the new TLK Bee with his hammer, which sounds great. I was just going to get one of the third party hammers for the Hasbro release, but if this Bee has a better deco I'll be very tempted to get it.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908851)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 6th, 2017 @ 10:12am CDT
Va'al wrote:MB-12 Autobot Jazz
MB-13 Bonecrusher
MB-14 Megatron
MB-15 Lockdown
MB-16 Jetfire
MB-17 Optimus Prime Revenge Version
MB-18 War Hammer Bumblebee
MB-19 Hound
MB-20 Nemesis Prime

Well, unless it is a new Jazz, I won't worry about it. Mold isn't that good and I already have one.

Bonecrusher... may need to see the deco. He is one of my favorite movie cons, and though I already have him, I'd like to take a look see at him.

Megs is no interest. I have all the Megatron I need with his great TLK toys.

Lockdown... Been wanting him, kind of excited to see where this goes.

Jetfire: already have. Same with Prime. Same with Bee, though at least they appear to be finally doing one with the hammer.

Hound is confusing. no interest in Nemesis.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908866)
Posted by Budder Prime on September 6th, 2017 @ 10:59am CDT
It occurred to me this whole time I read it as MP as in Masterpiece, not MB which is Movie best. :lol:
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908937)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 6th, 2017 @ 5:32pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I wish they released the Deluxe Soundwave Mercedes Benz mold in the best line. I got screwed with a Human Alliance Soundwave thinking it was the deluxe mold. I just keep him on display as a stand alone figure since he looks cool but scale-wise the mold sucks.


HA Soundwave is a AMAZING figure... displayed with other HA.

They really should have re-released the deluxe, unless they destroyed the mold for reasons. Also, how about a 3 pack collector set of the 3 DELUXE DOTM Wreckers? Because we got screwed out of deluxe Leadfoot as well.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908942)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 6th, 2017 @ 5:50pm CDT
I don't really see the logic in expecting TLK molds here, considering the two lines are running concurrently and Movie the Best is more of a specialty re-release line than anything else. That's just me I guess...
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908944)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on September 6th, 2017 @ 5:59pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I don't really see the logic in expecting TLK molds here, considering the two lines are running concurrently and Movie the Best is more of a specialty re-release line than anything else. That's just me I guess...

Well I hope they don't use the Age of Extinction Hound mold, at least. That was a super disappointing figure. I'm also just hoping this is a relatively easy way to pick up the wave 3 TLK deluxe Bee, and if we're even luckier he'll get a bit of extra paint.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908953)
Posted by Overcracker on September 6th, 2017 @ 6:58pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I don't really see the logic in expecting TLK molds here, considering the two lines are running concurrently and Movie the Best is more of a specialty re-release line than anything else. That's just me I guess...


Me neither. I'd expect any non current line to be there.


But TLK is very unlikely, as that would just double up on molds they are currently releasing already.

I'm guessing Megatron, and one of the Primes will likely be from AOE as well as Hound of course.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908954)
Posted by william-james88 on September 6th, 2017 @ 7:38pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Rated X wrote:I wish they released the Deluxe Soundwave Mercedes Benz mold in the best line. I got screwed with a Human Alliance Soundwave thinking it was the deluxe mold. I just keep him on display as a stand alone figure since he looks cool but scale-wise the mold sucks.


HA Soundwave is a AMAZING figure... displayed with other HA.

They really should have re-released the deluxe, unless they destroyed the mold for reasons. Also, how about a 3 pack collector set of the 3 DELUXE DOTM Wreckers? Because we got screwed out of deluxe Leadfoot as well.

But Takara did rerelease Deluxe Soundwave. He was part of their AOE line called Movie Advanced.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908960)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 6th, 2017 @ 8:31pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Rated X wrote:I wish they released the Deluxe Soundwave Mercedes Benz mold in the best line. I got screwed with a Human Alliance Soundwave thinking it was the deluxe mold. I just keep him on display as a stand alone figure since he looks cool but scale-wise the mold sucks.


HA Soundwave is a AMAZING figure... displayed with other HA.

They really should have re-released the deluxe, unless they destroyed the mold for reasons. Also, how about a 3 pack collector set of the 3 DELUXE DOTM Wreckers? Because we got screwed out of deluxe Leadfoot as well.

But Takara did rerelease Deluxe Soundwave. He was part of their AOE line called Movie Advanced.



AD-17 Darkside Soundwave. Not a movie accurate deco but interesting nonetheless. So how much on EbNNOOOOOOOOPE. #-o
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908962)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on September 6th, 2017 @ 8:40pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Rated X wrote:I wish they released the Deluxe Soundwave Mercedes Benz mold in the best line. I got screwed with a Human Alliance Soundwave thinking it was the deluxe mold. I just keep him on display as a stand alone figure since he looks cool but scale-wise the mold sucks.


HA Soundwave is a AMAZING figure... displayed with other HA.

They really should have re-released the deluxe, unless they destroyed the mold for reasons. Also, how about a 3 pack collector set of the 3 DELUXE DOTM Wreckers? Because we got screwed out of deluxe Leadfoot as well.

But Takara did rerelease Deluxe Soundwave. He was part of their AOE line called Movie Advanced.



AD-17 Darkside Soundwave. Not a movie accurate deco but interesting nonetheless. So how much on EbNNOOOOOOOOPE. #-o

Yeah I'm happy o have jumped on the original preorder. Amazing paint job.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908963)
Posted by Microraptor on September 6th, 2017 @ 8:44pm CDT
Maybe War Hammer Bumblebee will come with a bunch of little space marines.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908967)
Posted by Emerje on September 6th, 2017 @ 9:38pm CDT
Budder Prime wrote:I noticed a lot of people are expecting re-uses of previous molds, I'm actually expecting whole new figures for this series, However, If they do re-use molds, I'm expecting them to re-use HA Jazz and Soundwave, because those were good figures. But I'm still hoping new molds all around.

There are what's believed to be new molds coming out for older movie characters, those were leaked along with the PotP leaks, but I doubt any of these MB figures are those since all of those seem to be in the same scale.

A refresher for anyone that forgot about the new figures or missed the leak:

Wave 1
TF1 Starscream
TF2 Optimus Prime

Wave 2
TF2 Megatron
TF1 Brawl

Wave 3
TF1 Ironhide

Wave 4
TF2 Starscream

Most likely these are all Voyagers considering the small assortments. They also showed new figures for TF4 Grimlock and TF1 Blackout, but waves weren't given, they might be Leader class.

As for the MB stuff, I'll probably be able to pass on most of it unless they give us something incredible. If Megatron ends up being the first movie leader I can probably pass since I already have the Premium version. Only explanation I can give for Jazz is that he's a smaller character so maybe they feel the Deluxe is his best version?

I could see myself getting Jetfire, but he can't connect to MB-11, right?

Emerje
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908977)
Posted by william-james88 on September 6th, 2017 @ 10:22pm CDT
Emerje, we still arent sure those were new molds and they had an expired date on them.

The movie figures which were new and slated for a later release were a deluxe Jazz, Ratchet, Decepticon Stryker, Stinger and Lockdown.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908982)
Posted by Emerje on September 6th, 2017 @ 10:49pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Emerje, we still arent sure those were new molds and they had an expired date on them.


I did say "believed to be". ;) I figured the dates were typos and meant to be 2018.

Blackout was definitely a new mold that looks nothing like the original Voyager. Grimlock has many details visible in the poor quality image not found on previous figures like the plates and spikes on the dino legs and massive teeth. His bot mode seemed bulkier, too, but that could have been the camera angle. The images for the other figures were too small to make out details, but seeing all of the placeholders used on in the PotP leaks it's hard to confirm anything. Maybe we'll see them at Hascon or maybe they'll be held over for NYCC. All of the leaks came from the same original source so they seem valid.

Emerje
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1908983)
Posted by william-james88 on September 6th, 2017 @ 10:50pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Emerje, we still arent sure those were new molds and they had an expired date on them.


I did say "believed to be". ;) I figured the dates were typos and meant to be 2018.

Blackout was definitely a new mold that looks nothing like the original Voyager. Grimlock has many details visible in the poor quality image not found on previous figures like the plates and spikes on the dino legs and massive teeth. His bot mode seemed bulkier, too, but that could have been the camera angle. The images for the other figures were too small to make out details, but seeing all of the placeholders used on in the PotP leaks it's hard to confirm anything. Maybe we'll see them at Hascon or maybe they'll be held over for NYCC. All of the leaks came from the same original source so they seem valid.

Emerje

Blackout and Grimlock were certainly new molds, though I thought them to be leaders since they were on a seperate slide from the rest. I was referring to the others, like Ironhide and Starscream. Time will tell.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909013)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 7th, 2017 @ 4:42am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Blackout and Grimlock were certainly new molds, though I thought them to be leaders since they were on a seperate slide from the rest. I was referring to the others, like Ironhide and Starscream. Time will tell.


Those may be the next masterpieces for the MPM line.

I hope. Because not only would we finally get a Leader Blackout after asking for it for 10 years, but it will be a MP on top of that. Can't wait for the complete reveals!
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909022)
Posted by Emerje on September 7th, 2017 @ 6:18am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Blackout and Grimlock were certainly new molds, though I thought them to be leaders since they were on a seperate slide from the rest. I was referring to the others, like Ironhide and Starscream. Time will tell.


Those may be the next masterpieces for the MPM line.

I hope. Because not only would we finally get a Leader Blackout after asking for it for 10 years, but it will be a MP on top of that. Can't wait for the complete reveals!

I wonder about that. Blackout is a big improvement, but he also has some screen inaccuracies like moving the tail and tail rotor to his arms and big square feet. I doubt an MPM would give us feet worse than the original figure.

Still, it wouldn't surprise me if Takara Tomy did work these into the MB line rather than start another line.

Emerje
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909025)
Posted by Insurgent on September 7th, 2017 @ 6:36am CDT
His tail rotor was on his arm. It was that saw he kept deploying to cut people up with. And his feet were pretty big and squarish on screen. If they do a MP Blackout..... I.... I may have to get him.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909049)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2017 @ 9:44am CDT
Insurgent wrote:His tail rotor was on his arm. It was that saw he kept deploying to cut people up with. And his feet were pretty big and squarish on screen. If they do a MP Blackout..... I.... I may have to get him.
Blackout had two rotors in the movie. One that was permanently stuck to his back, and a duplicate that he wielded in-hand as a weapon.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909052)
Posted by Insurgent on September 7th, 2017 @ 10:05am CDT
The one on his back was his main rotors that hung down. His arm one (which we were focused on) was the smaller one from his tail.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909057)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2017 @ 10:22am CDT
Insurgent wrote:The one on his back was his main rotors that hung down. His arm one (which we were focused on) was the smaller one from his tail.
Nuh uh. The two were identical. The one on his tail was a completely different shape.

Click each for full size:

Image
Image
Image
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909064)
Posted by Insurgent on September 7th, 2017 @ 10:52am CDT
Well I sit corrected. I always thought that was his tail rotor. Where did I get that being his tail rotor from then? I've clearly got an image in my head of him using his tail rotor on his arm. When he spots the laser targetting on his hand. But that's right after the screenshot you posted. I'm confused now.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909121)
Posted by Emerje on September 7th, 2017 @ 4:05pm CDT
I'm guessing the use of a second main rotor was a late design change or a huge goof on the animator's part because some of the promotional images showed him like this:

Image

Emerje
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909156)
Posted by fruityrobo on September 7th, 2017 @ 7:37pm CDT
I'm so excited about this. I got a the MB 12 which got me over 16k views on Youtube and it was an amazing figure. I'm specifically interested in Megatron, war hammer bumblebee, and lockdown.
megatron - looking forward to more decepticon leaders
bumblebee - too many bumblebees in the toy industry but this will be my last knight version of bumblebee instead of the crappy ones by hasbro.
lockdown - never got it. hopefully it will be better than hasbro and i might consider
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909157)
Posted by fruityrobo on September 7th, 2017 @ 7:42pm CDT
is it possible that the war hammer bumblebee is the world war 2 version from the movie. this would mean the reissue one would be the repaint. and the war hammer one would be either a new mold or some changes into the figure
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909165)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2017 @ 8:26pm CDT
fruityrobo wrote:is it possible that the war hammer bumblebee is the world war 2 version from the movie. this would mean the reissue one would be the repaint. and the war hammer one would be either a new mold or some changes into the figure
Other than accessories, the Movie the Best line doesn't do new molds.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909166)
Posted by william-james88 on September 7th, 2017 @ 8:27pm CDT
fruityrobo wrote:is it possible that the war hammer bumblebee is the world war 2 version from the movie. this would mean the reissue one would be the repaint. and the war hammer one would be either a new mold or some changes into the figure

Wouldnt the war hammer one be a small BB figure you have to paint yourself?
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909197)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 7th, 2017 @ 10:38pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
fruityrobo wrote:is it possible that the war hammer bumblebee is the world war 2 version from the movie. this would mean the reissue one would be the repaint. and the war hammer one would be either a new mold or some changes into the figure

Wouldnt the war hammer one be a small BB figure you have to paint yourself?


I see what you did there Will ;)^

Seriously though, I haven't seen the TLK movie, in what body did Bumblebee have that hammer?
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909198)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 7th, 2017 @ 11:13pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Seriously though, I haven't seen the TLK movie, in what body did Bumblebee have that hammer?
His normal TLK Camaro body.
Re: In-Hand Images of Takara Tomy Transformers Movie The Best MB-EX Laserbeak #TFワンフェス17s (1909199)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 7th, 2017 @ 11:17pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Seriously though, I haven't seen the TLK movie, in what body did Bumblebee have that hammer?
His normal TLK Camaro body.


The latest one? Odd... or not. By the time that one's released the regular TLK line will be over, so everything goes then.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM281 303A (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 2nd ptg Ripper Image Comics 2024 0324IM862 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #9 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 0324IM305 9E (CA) Zonjic"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #9 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #4 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 4C 0224IM257 (CA) Burnham + Reber"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221680 300B (CA) Gallant"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JAN220459 2A (CA) Schoening"
GI JOE Saturday Mo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2024 GI JOE 1123IM898 (CA) Reilly"
DUKE #1 2nd ptg Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE AND THE TRANSFORMERS #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe 230915K"
GI JOE AND THE TRA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 5th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM892 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM282 303B (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORIGINS #4 RI 1:10 virgin var IDW Comics 2009 4RI (CA) DiVito"
GI JOE ORIGINS #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr D Doubt Image Comics 2023 1123IM811 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #301 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 301B 0923IM336 (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:100 Image Comics 2023 1F GI JOE 1023IM264 (CA) Jonboy 231222C"
DUKE #1 Cvr F 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #350 - Oops! All Optimus
Twincast / Podcast #350:
"Oops! All Optimus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 18th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON