In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker

In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker

Thursday, May 12th, 2011 2:53am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 65,516

The fine folks from TFclub over at Taobao have given us in-package images for the upcoming Dark Of the Moon Deluxe class figures, Mudflap and Thundercracker. Mudflap features an all new mold for the third Bay-verse movie, and a Mechtech Battle Axe. Thundercracker is a repaint of DOTM Deluxe Starscream, and wields a Mechtech Assault Saw. Check out the biographies and images below!

Mudflap
MUDFLAP is quickly becoming a veteran AUTOBOT soldier, but there are days he cannot believe he`s battling the DECEPTICONS shoulder-to-shoulder with OPTIMUS PRIME. MUDFLAP shows the courage and enthusiasm of a distinguished AUTOBOT even though the DECEPTICONS may have to wait a few years before they truly fear him.

Thundercracker
STARSCREAM thinks highly of THUNDERCRACKER. He tries to instill the less expeprienced THUNDERCRACKER with attack strategies and weapons information for the day he finally usurps the throne from MEGATRON. THUNDERCRACKER is a quick learner and a serious threat to any AUTOBOT that dare engage him in battle.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TFclub

Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220717)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on May 12th, 2011 @ 4:44am CDT
I think i will pick up thundercracker after all.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220724)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 12th, 2011 @ 5:11am CDT
*sigh* Its really sucks when greatness can easily be screwed up. The alt mode and paint apps on this are just perfect. IMHO this jet fighter mode really should have been used for the classics/generations line. But then Hasbro decides to return to this crappy BS mold robot mold and this even crappier head sculpt. Sometimes change is good so why the hell couldn't they come up with some better variations to this great TF by name...'nuff said! :CON:
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220751)
Posted by Stockade on May 12th, 2011 @ 7:29am CDT
YAY! more money going to FP and PE for their greatness!
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220760)
Posted by Rated X on May 12th, 2011 @ 7:57am CDT
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220762)
Posted by Heavy B on May 12th, 2011 @ 8:01am CDT
Rated X wrote:Ill be getting him but what ever happened to Generations Thundercracker ??? (in retail stores)

the whole generations line was pretty much cancelled for more turnner mudflaps and electrostatic jolts
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220784)
Posted by Motorthing on May 12th, 2011 @ 8:47am CDT
Yuck.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220788)
Posted by Starscream GaGa on May 12th, 2011 @ 8:55am CDT
Stockade wrote:YAY! more money going to FP and PE for their greatness!

This post just makes me angry.

Anyway, I like the little reference to Movie Starscream being the old usurper we love him to be. Definitely going to pick up Thundercracker and I'll wait patiently for a Skywarp.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220826)
Posted by ChrisRiss on May 12th, 2011 @ 9:51am CDT
Is it just me, or does it look like there's an autobot symbol on thundercracker's left arm. It's probably just a blurry decepticon symbol, but it still looks like it to me.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220856)
Posted by TFGnome on May 12th, 2011 @ 10:36am CDT
ChrisRiss wrote: does it look like there's an autobot symbol on thundercracker's left arm?

wow, thats odd, it sure looks like that.
thundercracker is a definite buy and leave in package lol
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220862)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 12th, 2011 @ 10:40am CDT
Dr. Heavy B wrote:

I hate to say it but that looks exactly like what has happened. I'm going to be beyond pissed if I find this Thundercracker before I find the Generations one. I have 5 out of the six seekers from Generations, just need the big blue T to finish the set. Of course, now I'll have another new set to start on but I'm hoping they stop with just three. I'm picturing the Conehead colors on the Raptor body style and it just isn't meshing well in my mind.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220866)
Posted by Leader_Ultra_Magnus on May 12th, 2011 @ 10:46am CDT
I love the Alt mode for these movie seekers. :KREMZEEK:

And I really hate the Robot mode for the seekers. :SICK:
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220886)
Posted by Seibertron on May 12th, 2011 @ 11:21am CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:

Generations Thundercracker, Wheeljack, and Warpath have recently been showing up at Walmarts in the past week. I'd keep an eye out on your local Walmarts for those figures.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220888)
Posted by Overcracker on May 12th, 2011 @ 11:24am CDT
Autobot Thundercracker.

Maybe he defected TO the Decepticon side, like Jetfire defected FROM the decepticon side.

I'll have to pick him up, Love me my Thundercrackers. He'll look good next to Generations and Titanium.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220890)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 12th, 2011 @ 11:27am CDT
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220898)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on May 12th, 2011 @ 11:45am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:So Mudflap is sporting the Deluxe Prime's axe and Thundercracker has Roadbuster's saw. I'm OK with that.

I agree. I'm still not sure if I'm going to display these figures with or without the MechTech weapons anyway.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220977)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on May 12th, 2011 @ 2:23pm CDT
While Skids really isn't completely atrocious, Mudflap makes him look like an absolute piece of trash.

Thundercracker... I like Roadbuster's saw thing, so maybe I'll get my brother to buy it.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220991)
Posted by kirbenvost on May 12th, 2011 @ 2:44pm CDT
I'm actually quite looking forward to Thundercracker. I'll have a complete seeker set, one mold from each movie as well. :)

I do wish they'd remolded the head, but it's satisfactory as-is.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1220994)
Posted by RhA on May 12th, 2011 @ 2:50pm CDT
I was on the fence about the F22 deluxes. No more. I'm going to get 'screamer, 'cracker and, God help me, 'warp WHEN he's released (not 'if', nooooooo).
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1221008)
Posted by Heavy B on May 12th, 2011 @ 3:18pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:
Dr. Heavy B wrote:

im tryin, but all im seeing is red alert, blurr, and all those rotf toys i didnt want the first time around.
Re: In-Package Images of DOTM Deluxe Mudflap and Thundercracker (1221049)
Posted by LiKwid on May 12th, 2011 @ 3:58pm CDT
The legs on thundercracker/starscream are deal breakers..They stand like 2.9 miles apart..Im sorry but My complete deluxe Seeker shelf will not have these atrocities next to them or any where else near them :P

Lookin like a Fansproject kind of summer....

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY