In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer

In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer

Wednesday, October 6th, 2010 7:10pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 55,287

The newest Power Core Combiners are seemingly set for release in November. With product pages set up on the Transformers Collectors' Club website, we've got in-package images for new Five-Packs and Two-Packs. For the five-packs, we've got Grimstone with the Dinobots, and on the Decepticon side, it's Steamhammer and the Constructicons. The Two-Packs are new molds as well. The Autobots are represented by Heavytread with Groundspike, while the Decepticons have Skyhammer with Airlift. Check them out below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TCC

Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132365)
Posted by Atomatron on October 6th, 2010 @ 7:26pm CDT
yay more pcc's!!!
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132368)
Posted by Leviathan on October 6th, 2010 @ 7:31pm CDT
Aw man, we can't get Tanktread till it's re-painted.
:sad:
:-(
:sad:
:-(
:sad:
:-(
:sad:
I really wanted that Mini-con, I mean, it looked like the best one, and its a clawed weapon, and we haven't gotten those as much since Beast Wars i believe.

At least I'll get the Constructicons and Skyhammer. I really hope that Tanktreads' repaint comes with the clawed weapon.
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132370)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on October 6th, 2010 @ 7:43pm CDT
All mine! They will all be mine!
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132371)
Posted by adamassc on October 6th, 2010 @ 7:45pm CDT
four BOS for me. Heavytread being an Autobot is cool, makes him kind of a neo-Guzzle.

I'm hoping there's an improvement in the QC for the 5-packs.
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132375)
Posted by Galvatron X on October 6th, 2010 @ 7:54pm CDT
Grimstone will be the only PCC 5-pack I buy (only because they're "dinobots"). The rest are just god-awful.

The 2-packs are cool; I'll get all of those.
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132378)
Posted by Noideaforaname on October 6th, 2010 @ 7:59pm CDT
Probably will buy all of these (November? Pah! Probably won't get here until 2011) but I'm looking forward to Steamhammer (who looks far more yellow than before) the most.

The Brawl-looking tank is an Autobot? Not when I get my hands on him :lol:
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132384)
Posted by Megazarak on October 6th, 2010 @ 8:17pm CDT
These guys are looking really nice. Speaking of repaints though, I wonder if they're done with that (for at least a while) after wave 3 (I'm still surprised they're bringing out repaints so soon especially with even the same Minicons), seeing as how everything after so far has been new molds.
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132393)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 6th, 2010 @ 8:32pm CDT
I really like Heavytread and Skyhammer. I'll be honest, I thought HT was the Con and SH was the Bot. But I'm cool with that, Heavytread is cool enough on his own.

I'll prolly pass on the 5 packs. Well, maybe when they're on sale...
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132398)
Posted by Liftgate on October 6th, 2010 @ 8:40pm CDT
There's a Steamhammer, Skyhammer, MChammer joke here somewhere, but I'm not feeling clever tonight.
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132406)
Posted by Relic Dinobot on October 6th, 2010 @ 9:16pm CDT
So gonna get all of these. I'm still not 100% sold on the gimmick of non-transforming drones as limbs and all, but these are just to cool to pass up. :grin:

Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132408)
Posted by Ravenous Nightwind on October 6th, 2010 @ 9:19pm CDT
These look so much better then the first wave of powercore. x3
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132425)
Posted by NightGlider on October 6th, 2010 @ 10:14pm CDT
Guzzle Guzzle Guzzle!
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132443)
Posted by Valandar on October 6th, 2010 @ 11:26pm CDT
Is it just me, or does Skyhammer look a lot like a shrunken down blend between Animated Lugnut and Cybertron/GF Jetfire?
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132491)
Posted by Stockade on October 7th, 2010 @ 5:11am CDT
They all look nice, but pass for me. Just cant get into collecting these little guys.
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132497)
Posted by bluecatcinema on October 7th, 2010 @ 6:01am CDT
Relic Dinobot wrote:And why am I thinking that there's either a beast alt-mode Decepticon PCC coming our collective way eventually, or that the Dinobots will be repainted into Terrorcons somewhere down the line...? :-?

Yeah, maybe one day we'll see PCC Predacons (I hope)!
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132502)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 7th, 2010 @ 6:40am CDT
Grimstone is a must-buy for me.

I like the looks of the Heavytread mold, but I'll wait for the inevitable Decepticon repaint.
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132541)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 7th, 2010 @ 8:49am CDT
Say what? Heavytread's a bot? That's bizarre. Well, he'll be a con in my army! Skyhammer looks like a pass, I'll wait and see what the repaint looks like, and Grimstone is bought, and I'll wait and see what I think of Steamhammer.
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132554)
Posted by Daddycon on October 7th, 2010 @ 9:51am CDT
Dinobots bought on site. My son (and I) will have a blast with these. :KREMZEEK:
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132761)
Posted by Bullycon on October 7th, 2010 @ 7:02pm CDT
I'll get 'em all. I actually like these guys. I don't know why. I just think they are fun.

Except Double Clutch. The design flaws on his power-up mode are just ridiculous. That guy makes Skyburst feel like a sturdy immovable object by comparison.

Please, Hasbro, never redeco Double Clutch into anything. Scrap the mold. Forever.
Re: In-Package Images of Grimstone, Steamhammer, Heavytread and Skyhammer (1132896)
Posted by Nightwalker on October 8th, 2010 @ 6:59am CDT
Does anyone know if all the dinobots transform too?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Dinobots Scorn Slash Strafe Snarl Slug" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2015 RID One Step Changers 5" Thunderhoof figure Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "2016 transformers RID Autobot Drift MOSC Robots in Disguise" on EBAY
Buy "Lot Of 22 Transformers Soundwave G1 Walmart Exclusive Reissue Buzzsaw Cassette" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers Blue Bumblebee Robots In Disguise 3 Step Changer Energon Boost" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Scorn Dinobot Power Attackers Hasbro Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hero Mashers Optimus Prime & Starscream - Incomplete - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Drift - 2015 AOE Movie 1 Step Changer 4" Hasbro Figure" on EBAY