In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron

In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron

Thursday, June 17th, 2010 2:31pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 81,495

Without a doubt, Revenge of the Fallen Bludgeon was one of the most celebrated figures early in the year. Six months later, and just in time for the release of another Movie related toy line, Bludgeon has been repainted. This figure goes by the name of Banzai-Tron, a homage to the Generation One Action Master of the same name. TFclub over at Taobao hooks us up with packaging images of the figure. One thing you'll notice is that the figure is packaged much differently to that of the original Bludgeon, as Banzai-Tron is in robot mode. Check out the images below.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TFclub

Re: In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron (1087382)
Posted by Lackadaisical on June 17th, 2010 @ 2:37pm CDT
I like better the Bludgeon color scheme, but I'd die to get the swords of banzaitron since the bldgn's ones are too unended as well as every other piece which in this figure gets collored where the first one wasn't at all.
Re: In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron (1087385)
Posted by sabrigami on June 17th, 2010 @ 2:44pm CDT
Re: In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron (1087468)
Posted by autobot-jolt on June 17th, 2010 @ 5:32pm CDT
Buy on site. Love every aspect of this guy, and the new packaging is awesome. It's the coolest I've seen in a long time.
Re: In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron (1087473)
Posted by DaiShanPrime on June 17th, 2010 @ 5:42pm CDT
sabrigami wrote:I actually like this guy's colors more than Bludgeon's. I just may have to pick him up. To bad the prospect of seeing any new transformers on the shelves in my city is pretty slim lol. Same crap for months. Bring on the new toys already :BANG_HEAD:

This color scheme on this guy looks way more badass than Bludgeon. I can't wait until all the new figures come out either.
Re: In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron (1087478)
Posted by StarscreamLeader815 on June 17th, 2010 @ 5:53pm CDT
I really can't wait to get Banzai-Tron, along with Battle Blades Optimus. Now a few days ago there were listings found in the Walmart computer for some of the new Voyagers and one of the names were the Fallen. Lots pray thats its a new mold and that it will come with his spear. :PRAY:
Re: In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron (1087485)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 17th, 2010 @ 6:11pm CDT
ya know, this guy reminds me a lot of Anubis from Ronin Warriors (especially the head).
Re: In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron (1087488)
Posted by Tekka on June 17th, 2010 @ 6:14pm CDT
Not a very inspiring name is it? =/

Banzai must have been the first word that came to mind and they just stuck -tron on the end of it.
Re: In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron (1087498)
Posted by Stockade on June 17th, 2010 @ 6:32pm CDT
I keep telling myself no more repaints, but see this guy in his package makes me change my mind alot... "force myself" I....need....to....pass....on...this
Re: In-Package Images of Movie Banzai-Tron (1087815)
Posted by --B-- on June 18th, 2010 @ 1:25pm CDT
PASS. The colors are terrible, with exception to the swords, they do look pretty sweet.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY