Interview with makers of War For Cybertron.

Interview with makers of War For Cybertron.

Friday, May 7th, 2010 7:37am CDT

Category: Game News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 38,392

Machinima.com's video games news series Inside Gaming Plus has posted a video showing an interview with Matt Tieger and the High Moon Team, creators of the forthcoming Transformers game, War for Cybertron.

The video can be seen here or embedded below:

Stick with Seibertron.com to catch all the latest Transformers news!

Credit(s): Inside Gaming Plus

This article was last modified on Friday, May 7th, 2010 7:44am CDT

Re: Interview with makers of War For Cybertron. (1071976)
Posted by Trikeboy on May 7th, 2010 @ 9:46am CDT
Re: Interview with makers of War For Cybertron. (1072075)
Posted by ReenCity on May 7th, 2010 @ 2:10pm CDT
that game looks cool :BOT: :CON:
Re: Interview with makers of War For Cybertron. (1072175)
Posted by antimony92 on May 7th, 2010 @ 7:21pm CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Is that Chromia at 1:13? This game keeps looking better and better. My fingers are crossed it is this years Arkham Asylum. Long shot I know but one can hope.

I think it's actually Slipstream, the female Decepticon that got mentioned a few days ago. She and Arcee do appear to be shooting at each other, so I hope it's not Chromia...

I wish it was though. Chromia and Elita-one are the last two characters I'm waiting to see in this game.
Re: Interview with makers of War For Cybertron. (1072250)
Posted by steve2275 on May 8th, 2010 @ 2:33am CDT
thats a big OMEGA SUPREME at 2:42
Re: Interview with makers of War For Cybertron. (1072348)
Posted by Slayershoop on May 8th, 2010 @ 11:08am CDT
I could have sworn I saw Quintesson artwork on the wall
Re: Interview with makers of War For Cybertron. (1072396)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 8th, 2010 @ 2:49pm CDT
Slayershoop wrote:I could have sworn I saw Quintesson artwork on the wall

I thought so too at first but the more I looked at it there more I think it's just an object in a huge room.

This game looks freaking awesome, sadly multilayer character customisation is just repaints.

But holy damn look at Omega, I think killing him will be a huge pain to accomplish.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune Combiner Wars Coelagon Gulf Skalor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G15 Hunter Bulkhead Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS02 KRAKEN (Seawing) / Seacons / In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS06 LOBCLAW (Nautilator) / Seacons / In Han" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers | Retro Headmasters | Deluxe Class: Brainstorm + Arcana" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Vector Prime Master Metalhawk" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations CYBER BATTALION SIDESWIPE Complete Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers Skullcruncher G1 Complete w/ Instructions Stats Card Hasbro" on EBAY