JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser

JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser

Thursday, January 12th, 2012 11:50am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 42,759

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

JUSTiTOYS have updated their facebook page with a new prototype image of their WST Solo Assault Group (aka Sixshot) in robot mode. They have also posted a teaser image of an unknown future project. All that is shown is a concept model for a lower arm and fully articulated hand. Last August they teased us with a concept sketch of a Classics style Predacon Headstrong, but to date we haven't heard any updates on that project. Could this be part of that project, or possibly a new project all together? Take a look below.

Image

Image

Credit(s): JUSTiTOYS


This article was last modified on Thursday, January 12th, 2012 11:53am CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332874)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 12th, 2012 @ 12:04pm CST
I had the preorder page for this bookmarked on TFSource (along with the upcoming WST Astrotrain), but they've apparently removed ALL WST figures from their site, for unknown reasons. Well, they haven't completely removed them from the site. They're still listed, but if you try to purchase them, it says "This item is not available for selling anymore!", even the ones that are supposedly in stock. Makes me think Takara is cracking down and they're not going to be allowed to sell them anymore.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332878)
Posted by El Duque on January 12th, 2012 @ 12:14pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:I had the preorder page for this bookmarked on TFSource (along with the upcoming WST Astrotrain), but they've apparently removed ALL WST figures from their site, for unknown reasons. Well, they haven't completely removed them from the site. They're still listed, but if you try to purchase them, it says "This item is not available for selling anymore!", even the ones that are supposedly in stock. Makes me think Takara is cracking down and they're not going to be allowed to sell them anymore.


Hmmm..........maybe. JUSTiTOYS WSTs are KO's even though most of us like to pretend they're not. KO companies have been upsizing and downsizing official molds for years. For some reason if you throw WST in front of the name it becomes more acceptable.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332897)
Posted by Sodan-1 on January 12th, 2012 @ 1:02pm CST
As teaser images go, that one doesn't just take the biscuit, it pays a visit to the home and family of the president of the biscuit factory and robs their valuables at gun point.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332921)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 12th, 2012 @ 2:00pm CST
I hope that's just a decision made by TFSource and won't affect other retailers. I honestly wish Justitoys would just sell direct, then we wouldn't have to deal with increased markup.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332927)
Posted by GuyIncognito on January 12th, 2012 @ 2:11pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:I hope that's just a decision made by TFSource and won't affect other retailers. I honestly wish Justitoys would just sell direct, then we wouldn't have to deal with increased markup.


What are some other (trustworthy and dependable) sites that sell WSTs?

I sent an email to TFSource asking about the problem, and this is the response I got:
"I am sorry about that.

At this time, you may want to check on the Sears site for any of those.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Nicole"


WTF?
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332957)
Posted by Delicon on January 12th, 2012 @ 3:12pm CST
GuyIncognito wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:I hope that's just a decision made by TFSource and won't affect other retailers. I honestly wish Justitoys would just sell direct, then we wouldn't have to deal with increased markup.


What are some other (trustworthy and dependable) sites that sell WSTs?

I sent an email to TFSource asking about the problem, and this is the response I got:
"I am sorry about that.

At this time, you may want to check on the Sears site for any of those.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Nicole"


WTF?


Hello, I'd like to buy a washing machine, a weedwacker and some WST please.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332979)
Posted by Luscanun on January 12th, 2012 @ 3:58pm CST
Delicon wrote:
GuyIncognito wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:I hope that's just a decision made by TFSource and won't affect other retailers. I honestly wish Justitoys would just sell direct, then we wouldn't have to deal with increased markup.


What are some other (trustworthy and dependable) sites that sell WSTs?

I sent an email to TFSource asking about the problem, and this is the response I got:
"I am sorry about that.

At this time, you may want to check on the Sears site for any of those.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Nicole"


WTF?


Hello, I'd like to buy a washing machine, a weedwacker and some WST please.


A year or so ago, Sears restructured their online shopping to incorporate various online retailers, including those outside their corporate umbrella (i.e. Sears Holdings Corp, K-mart, etc.). It's essentially a poor man's amazon, and functions as such. I tried to check for the listings for this, but the server appears to be having issues at the moment. But maybe that's the crux of her email: Sears may have a US listing relationship for Justitoys or some related entity. Not saying that's the case as I've been unable to confirm the listing, but I do know that the Sears website pulls from a lot of different sources for their listings.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332985)
Posted by dinogeist on January 12th, 2012 @ 4:11pm CST
I use to have a decent collection of WST toys. but i got rid of all them years ago.

I use to be a expert at telling the fakes from the liscensed takara WST TF toys. the fakes had no diecast metal. i'm not referring to the Justittoys WST toys. i'm referring to the fakes created to look exactly like takara's WST TF toys,even right down to the box art,stickers,plastic tray & instructions.

this WST sixshot from what i read is decent because it's packed with a lot of diecast metal parts.

Personally,the way i feel,this designer creating WST sixshot. should have went the extra mile & revamped the existing design with poseable hips,poseable knees,universal shoulder joints,poseable elbows,ball jointed head,rotate swivel 360 degree joints in the legs & arms. rotate 360 degree wrist & rotate 360 degree waist joint.

HONESTLY from my perspective you can't expect me to buy a brick former toy in the year 2012. I could care less if the original brickformer sixshot was 11 inches tall in robot mode & this WST Sixshot is 3 inches tall in robot mode. I want poseable robot modes in 2012 not brickformers in 2012.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332986)
Posted by kirbenvost on January 12th, 2012 @ 4:14pm CST
WTF? Sears? Uh... I hope that's what she meant. Honestly even eBay would be better than that.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1332988)
Posted by Anonymous on January 12th, 2012 @ 4:18pm CST
Tidalwavex: I concur.
Re: JUSTiTOYS WST "Solo Assault Group" Prototype Image and Upcoming Project Teaser (1333362)
Posted by Tigertrack on January 13th, 2012 @ 1:08pm CST
More for the rest of us. I think TFSource just shipped mine.

Check robotkingdom.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
Twincast / Podcast #274:
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Kre-O lot of 7 Sets Sealed Megatron Bumblebee Prowl Mirage Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DIAC & OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Marvel TRANSFORMERS #36 (1988) 1st Sky Lynx Twin Twist & Sandstorm Appearance" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TITANS RETURN DABURU & AUTOBOT TWINFERNO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Deluxe Class SKYLYNX MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DABURU AND TWINFERNO NEW IN BUBBLE & CARD 2016" on EBAY