Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery

Transformers News: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery

Tuesday, February 2nd, 2010 4:17AM CST

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News, Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 49,508

As we embark into February and another month of Transformers fun, we've decided to kick things off with a little something special for you Seibertronians. In collaboration with the fine folks at Mastermind Creations, Seibertron.com has been given permission to host a stunning 88 image gallery of their future product, KM-01 Knight Morpher Commander. This toy was made in inspiration of Hearts of Steel, a four issue miniseries from IDW Publishing pencilled by Guido Guidi. Among the dozens of images are photos of the packaging, the crisp alternate mode, the weapons which include a lance, shield, and blaster, as well as Knight Morpher Commander himself. Feast your eyes on this third party product below.

The gallery of Knight Morpher Commander in all of it's entirety and the rest of the batch of images can be seen here.

Here's a quick preview:

Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery

Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery

Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery

Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery

Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery

Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery

Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery

Keep it at the best place for the Transformers fanbase - Seibertron.com
Credit(s): Mastermind Creations
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1042963)
Posted by Rated X on February 2nd, 2010 @ 4:44am CST
Damn, I like the robot mode, but a train ??? Will megatron be a caboose ???
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1042967)
Posted by Didicos on February 2nd, 2010 @ 5:06am CST
It's a great figure overall,except for these red wheels.I hope Reprolabels will give us a nice sticker set for this.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1042970)
Posted by Didicos on February 2nd, 2010 @ 5:22am CST
Rated X wrote:Damn, I like the robot mode, but a train ??? Will megatron be a caboose ???

This is a concept sketch of Hearts of Steel Megatron:
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1042971)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 2nd, 2010 @ 5:36am CST
Wow! Glad I pre-ordered this guy. His eyes look like they have light piping. True? He seems to be able to pull off some great poses as well. What's the quality like? As good as or better than the fansproject stuff?
:BOT:
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1042980)
Posted by alldarker on February 2nd, 2010 @ 6:00am CST
These promotional pictures make the Knight Morpher look like a truly exceptional figure! I'm definitely glad I ordered it: can't await to see it with my own eyes. I love the comic and I can only hope that this product will be succesful enough to make recreations of more of the HoS TF's (Megatron? Bumblebee? Shockwave?).

Of course, like Flux Convoy, I also wonder how the quality of the final product is (plastics used, joint stiffness, paint applications). I'm a displayer rather than a playa', so the Knight Morpher will stay pretty untouched. I haven't however had much experience with the general quality of third party products except for the WST Dinobots, which aren't really comparable due to their size limitations.

I have to say, even if there do turn out to be some problems with this mold, I can only state my amazement and admiration for Mastermind Creations in attempting to make this possible, not only as a custom product but also in making it available to a larger market! Total respect!
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1042982)
Posted by Exic on February 2nd, 2010 @ 6:07am CST
Feels odd that it's a train.. But love the robot mode!
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1042987)
Posted by tarZen on February 2nd, 2010 @ 6:15am CST
What's up with the complaints that this is a train? The design is from Hearts of Steel.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1042995)
Posted by freaky777 on February 2nd, 2010 @ 6:35am CST
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043000)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 2nd, 2010 @ 6:55am CST
omg i want this guy!!!!!! so damn cool!
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043012)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 2nd, 2010 @ 7:33am CST
I'm stoked, looks great, etc.

Everyone realizes that the train is about 6" long right?

The pics make it seem pretty big, but it's not...

Just sayin'
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043030)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 2nd, 2010 @ 7:59am CST
freaky777 wrote:Looks really nice for a 3rd party.. but nowdays all 3rd parties are getting more better and more awesome.

True, true...I wish I could say that I could be as happy with "official" products though. :(

I don't think I've been really wow'ed by anything Hasbro recently. And yes, I'm not wow'ed by Sea Spray. I'll get him (japan vers prob) when he comes out, but that's just to fill the Sea Spray spot.

I'd actually get Knight Morpher, but I kiiiinda want to wait and see what repaints we could get from him. If we don't have a new repaint from this guy by Botcon, I'll probably pick him up there.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043043)
Posted by alldarker on February 2nd, 2010 @ 8:23am CST
Counterpunch wrote:I'm stoked, looks great, etc.

Everyone realizes that the train is about 6" long right?

The pics make it seem pretty big, but it's not...

Just sayin'

One of the earlier pictures released by Mastermind Creations in July 2009 showed Knight Morpher (in alt mode) next to a regular lighter, so yes, people should have been aware since more than half a year ago that he'll be about the size of a deluxe TF.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043049)
Posted by TFBuyer on February 2nd, 2010 @ 8:53am CST
I may actually pre-order this now, just because it's so different. And everyone needs to buy this so they make that cannon Megatron. That thing looks S-I-C-K.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043050)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 2nd, 2010 @ 8:57am CST
Sooo glad I pre-ordered this puppy early. It's been a long wait, but MMC did NOT disappoint.

Ooo! I love the one pic with a second car. They should look into making an addition or two.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043052)
Posted by Requiem Prime on February 2nd, 2010 @ 9:04am CST
Prime Evil wrote:

That's a dangerous game to play with Hasbro stuff, much less 3rd parties.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043057)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 2nd, 2010 @ 9:13am CST
alldarker wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:I'm stoked, looks great, etc.

Everyone realizes that the train is about 6" long right?

The pics make it seem pretty big, but it's not...

Just sayin'

Well...at least one picture, released over 6 months ago is there to remind people.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043064)
Posted by Prime Evil on February 2nd, 2010 @ 9:40am CST
Requiem Prime wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:

That's a dangerous game to play with Hasbro stuff, much less 3rd parties.

What? The waiting game for repaints or buying 3rd party products at Botcon? :?

I know it's not a definite, but I'm just gonna place a bet that there could be a repaint. No biggie if there isn't. I'll just get him later then. If his price goes up, then that's on me for waiting. I understand the game. This is my only hobby so I have disposible cash for it.

If you mean buying 3rd party products at Botcon, then you havn't been to Botcon. :)
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043065)
Posted by onewaydown on February 2nd, 2010 @ 9:41am CST
Just to remind people, this was made by a forum member here. Mastermind Creations was just given the piece to put into production (they may have made some minor changes/tweaks).

viewtopic.php?f=144&t=48406
viewtopic.php?f=144&t=32927 (original 10" design, attempted to be produced through the now defunct Cyberfembot.com)

Eric (griffith76) should be the one getting the props for getting this created. He also planned on making Megatron if this did sell well.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043066)
Posted by Trikeboy on February 2nd, 2010 @ 9:48am CST
Can anybody clarify the colour of the legs. Some shots show them as dark blue others they look black.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Exclusive Seibertron.com Promotional Gallery (1043082)
Posted by dragons on February 2nd, 2010 @ 10:38am CST
i expected little more detail around the chest section looks little plain but i like it im glad i roderd him

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Movie 5 Deluxe Class Berserker Slash Barricade Bumblebee Set of 4 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 52 minutes 39 seconds
SDCC 2016 Exclusive set GIJOE and the Transformers Powerglide & Soundwave - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 57 minutes 9 seconds
SDCC 2012 Exclusive Set GIJOE Transformers - Destro & Shockwave HISS Tank - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 57 minutes
Transformers RID 20th Anniversary DVD Edition G1 Optimus Prime - dated 2006 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 56 minutes 57 seconds
Kaiyodo Legacy of Revoltech LR-008 Convoy Optimus Prime Transformers Japan - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 9 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Autobot Teslor & Brainstorm Walgreens Exclusive MOSC - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 12 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Optimus Prime 100% Complete + Box - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 33 minutes 50 seconds
Original G1 Transformers Decepticon Pretender Roadblock Dual Blaster Gun Part - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 33 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem