LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2'

LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2'

Monday, December 29th, 2008 2:09am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 68,601

USA Today has a new article about the characters that Shia LaBeouf & Megan Fox will be playing in the upcoming Transformers Movie.

Transformers stars Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox again play civilian kids Sam and Mikaela, who know the secrets of the heroic Autobots (led by good-guy leader Optimus Prime).

This time, the story finds Sam and Mikaela under attack by the evil Decepticons because of something Sam has learned about the origins of the Transformers and their ancient history on Earth.

To read the entire article click here. Spoiler warning.

Credit(s): USA Today, MYoung23

Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857647)
Posted by Stormrider on December 29th, 2008 @ 2:10am CST
Front paged.
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857648)
Posted by mattyc1007 on December 29th, 2008 @ 2:16am CST
hang on! i thought megatron was the good guy :-?
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857651)
Posted by doms_05061994 on December 29th, 2008 @ 2:30am CST
WOW!!!!

I'm really starting to become very excited for this movie!

I'm going to watch it for sure!

And the ROBOTS RULE!!!!
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857654)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on December 29th, 2008 @ 2:50am CST
Transformers on Earth a long time ago? I wonder where I've heard a story like that before....*cough* Shockwave & Dinobots *cough*
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857656)
Posted by ultra_magus on December 29th, 2008 @ 3:10am CST
I now know enough about this movie that I have no need to watch it.
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857682)
Posted by Nickolai on December 29th, 2008 @ 4:44am CST

I thought it was only called Brawl in the toyline?
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857720)
Posted by Primus, Second-In-Command on December 29th, 2008 @ 7:32am CST
WOOHOOO!!!! i'm betting they've worked the dinobots into the story with "origins on earth"
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857733)
Posted by Iron Prime on December 29th, 2008 @ 8:36am CST
Nickolai wrote:Okay, when did they officially retcon the tank into Brawl? I watched the movie the other day and the tank calls himself Devastator.

I thought it was only called Brawl in the toyline?

They did that right away - the movie subtitle is a typo.
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857737)
Posted by Runael on December 29th, 2008 @ 8:47am CST
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857739)
Posted by Tekka on December 29th, 2008 @ 8:54am CST
Iron Prime wrote:

I thought it was only called Brawl in the toyline?

They did that right away - the movie subtitle is a typo.

And yet it still hasn't been fixed. =/
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857788)
Posted by Omega Charge on December 29th, 2008 @ 11:20am CST
doms_05061994 wrote:WOW!!!!

I'm really starting to become very excited for this movie!

I'm going to watch it for sure!

And the ROBOTS RULE!!!!

Quickfire wrote:Man I can't wait for the movie to come out! I'm even more excited now then I was before. It's gonna be an awesome movie, I know it!
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857810)
Posted by ponycorn on December 29th, 2008 @ 12:08pm CST
Devastator! The real Devastator! Squeeeeee! :mrgreen:

I can't belive also, Jetfire starting as a Con and then changing sides, what a perfect G1 nod.
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (858014)
Posted by It Is Him on December 29th, 2008 @ 5:20pm CST
Sweeeeeeeeet.
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (858148)
Posted by Southpawpartner on December 29th, 2008 @ 9:16pm CST
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (857720)
Posted by Primus, Second-In-Command on December 29th, 2008 @ 7:32am CST

One would hope, but no. Bay said so(then again....),i think its the Fallen coming to earth, and helping build the pyramids so that the humans will worship him, and give him thier energon. if you read, they say that the pyramids will have a big part(atleast, i though they sayd that).
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (858319)
Posted by Coolyfett on December 30th, 2008 @ 7:07am CST
Ancient Pass that same knows about? I think Sams great grandfather found more than Megatron in that ice, But Megatron was the one that burn the info on his glasses. Someone in this movie is being searched for, similar to the Allspark. I think the plane at the museum is the discovery.
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (868242)
Posted by OPTlMUS PRlME on January 16th, 2009 @ 6:43pm CST
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (868641)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 17th, 2009 @ 12:24pm CST
OPTlMUS PRlME wrote:just reading about this movie makes me even more possessed WITH TRANSFORMERS I ADORE THEM SOO MUCH MORE THAN ANYONE I ADORE THEM SOOOOO MUCH AN I ALWAYS WILL SO MUCH! i wonder if sam and mickaela kiss in the TF2?hehe

You sir are an adorable and entertaining troll!
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (870155)
Posted by FortisVox on January 20th, 2009 @ 2:05am CST
I'm actually surprised at how much info has been "Leaked" about this, especially after the Mis-information Campaign that Bay promised...

Would not surprise me at all if all of this turned out to be true...

I know this next part is off topic, by I have to ask...

by OPTlMUS PRlME on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Am I the only one who is absolutely flabbergasted at the fact that in all the time that this website has been up and running that it took until JANUARY 16, 2009 for someone to register on the site with the handle "OPTIMUS-f*ck-PRIME?"
(channeling Lewis Black)

(if anyone knows the code for the "wtf" smiley, it would be very much appreciated)
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (870271)
Posted by Iron Prime on January 20th, 2009 @ 8:19am CST
LOL! I was thinking the same! Must have been used for a long time by an inactive user and only now became available again?
Re: LaBeouf, Fox Really Under Fire in 'Transformers 2' (870357)
Posted by wing0hero on January 20th, 2009 @ 11:17am CST
three words. Soundwave and Jetfire.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "MOSC Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bisk Lobster Crab Car MISB" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Bluestreak! War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Hasbro" on EBAY