Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Transformers News: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Sunday, March 25th, 2012 12:35PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Knock Offs, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 156,100

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

It looks like CHMS is working on a set of battle hooks for Transformers ROTF/DOTM Leader Class Optimus Prime. As you can see in the prototype image mirrored from their weibo page below the hooks are similar in fashion to Takara's campaign battle blades (which were recently knocked off) for DOTM Leader Class Striker Optimus Prime.


Image

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has also added some images.
Image

Image
Credit(s): CHMS, Robotkingdom
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1362177)
Posted by Rated X on March 25th, 2012 @ 2:31pm CDT
I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1362185)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 25th, 2012 @ 3:15pm CDT
this= want.
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1362210)
Posted by Mkall on March 25th, 2012 @ 4:17pm CDT
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1362223)
Posted by Rated X on March 25th, 2012 @ 5:10pm CDT
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1362225)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on March 25th, 2012 @ 5:15pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…


He has hooks in RotF. He used them to rip Grindor's face in half.

Image
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1362234)
Posted by KingEmperor on March 25th, 2012 @ 5:50pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…


He has hooks in RotF. He used them to rip Grindor's face in half.

Image

And he first used them when he cuts his parachutes off when he halo'ed in Shanghai.
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1362235)
Posted by ninjascythe79 on March 25th, 2012 @ 5:50pm CDT
Ion blaster!!!! Please somebody.
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1362250)
Posted by Rated X on March 25th, 2012 @ 7:37pm CDT
KingEmperor wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…


He has hooks in RotF. He used them to rip Grindor's face in half.

Image

And he first used them when he cuts his parachutes off when he halo'ed in Shanghai.



You guys got me there. While enjoying a fast paced action movie, I never thought of hitting pause to see if Optimus got an upgrade. ;)

But movie accurate or not, they still look pretty stupid in my opinion.
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1362349)
Posted by RAcast on March 26th, 2012 @ 7:29am CDT
Lies, you know you want the Fallen's face!
Re: Leader Class ROTF / DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks (1364627)
Posted by NamelessOne on April 1st, 2012 @ 6:36am CDT
I wasn't a fan of how they did the rubbery hooks on the toy, but I would like these, they look great!! >:oP

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
Twincast / Podcast #213:
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Rid Jazz Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Activator Combiners Sideswipe and Great Byte" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WHEELJACK  Deluxe G1 Classics 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Windcharger Action Figure In Mint Condition" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Windcharger Beachcomber & Micronus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Starscream combiner" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Decepticon Cyclonus 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise (RID) Inferno Tiny Titan Wave 4 Hasbro 2015" on EBAY